Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Female wetting during strenuous exercise

experience about wetting during strenuous exercise  

30 members have voted

1. 1. For female soldiers

• I`m a female soldier, I once wetted myself during trainning or battle
    • My relative or friend is a female soldier, she once wetted herself during trainning or battle
    • I heard this kind of experience by someone else
    • I don`t have this kind of experience
  2. 2. For other females

• I`m female, I once wetted myself during strenuous exercise
    • My female relative or friend wetted herself during strenuous exercise
    • I once saw a female wetted herself during strenuous exercise
    • I don`t have this kind of experience

On 4/9/2021 at 12:21 AM, 东方蛮雷使者急 said:

I wonder if some females piss themselves when they are doing strenuous sports, especially female soldiers( basic training & fighting in battle etc ) and female athletes.

I read one research paper about female soldiers wetting, but I don`t know if it`s true.

Does anyone have this kind of experience about self or friend or relatives or jusy passby?

No experience, but it seems from my googling like Crossfit causes wet shorts from time to time.

Since men and women trained on a different coast in my branch, I didn't witness any but heard the stories in MOS school of both men and women peeing themselves from all the water Drill Instructors make us guzzle down. Since most aren't used to that amount of water, it has to go somewhere and from what I've heard, a lot of the women pissed themselves the first couple weeks after being denied head calls (bathroom breaks) 

On 4/12/2021 at 4:29 AM, GreenChile said:

Since men and women trained on a different coast in my branch, I didn't witness any but heard the stories in MOS school of both men and women peeing themselves from all the water Drill Instructors make us guzzle down. Since most aren't used to that amount of water, it has to go somewhere and from what I've heard, a lot of the women pissed themselves the first couple weeks after being denied head calls (bathroom breaks) 

What does "Water Drill" mean?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2021 at 3:30 AM, 东方蛮雷使者急 said:

What does "Water Drill" mean?

Water Drill means nothing, what I was saying is Drill Instructors make us drink so much water, sometimes at once, that it floods the system and those who are not used to it fill up faster. Depending where you do your recruit training you're going to sweat a lot of it out but it's still gonna have some go to your bladder and some will have either a just made it, barely made it, or almost made it moment in boot camp

11 hours ago, GreenChile said:

Water Drill means nothing, what I was saying is Drill Instructors make us drink so much water, sometimes at once, that it floods the system and those who are not used to it fill up faster. Depending where you do your recruit training you're going to sweat a lot of it out but it's still gonna have some go to your bladder and some will have either a just made it, barely made it, or almost made it moment in boot camp

So, it`s a part of your basic training?

• 1 month later...
On 4/12/2021 at 4:29 AM, GreenChile said:

A lot of female soldiers?

A few years ago I heard that runners/joggers have this problem and I decided to do some searching one night.  I found posts, blog entries etc. from many women and some men who've had accidents or close calls while jogging, training for marathons etc.  There was a lot of talk about changing hydrating timetables and scouting out restrooms ahead of time to prevent future problems.  No one mentioned wearing protection which was disappointing because I wanted to imagine fit young women with diapers under their jogging shorts.

I myself have not have experienced or heard of something like that as I'm not in the army. Though I have seen a series which was filmed in the army as an ad to recruit new soldiers, which broadcasts every day of the basic training. And in one episode, at 4am they were rushed out of their beds and went on an 2 hour marsh without any warning. Of course, they'd drink a lot of water (otherwise you won't make it) during that and with you're already full bladder from sleeping youre bound to get a good desperation experience. After the marsh was over, a man reclaimed how much he needed to pee and there were many girls in there too, so I'm 100% sure most of them were desperate and some might have even wet. Obviously there was no break in-between.

On 6/23/2021 at 9:35 PM, FriedrichBaum said:

I myself have not have experienced or heard of something like that as I'm not in the army. Though I have seen a series which was filmed in the army as an ad to recruit new soldiers, which broadcasts every day of the basic training. And in one episode, at 4am they were rushed out of their beds and went on an 2 hour marsh without any warning. Of course, they'd drink a lot of water (otherwise you won't make it) during that and with you're already full bladder from sleeping youre bound to get a good desperation experience. After the marsh was over, a man reclaimed how much he needed to pee and there were many girls in there too, so I'm 100% sure most of them were desperate and some might have even wet. Obviously there was no break in-between.

Were there many female soldiers there?

Well this is an interesting thread.  Definitely have to say there's something...interesting about the thought about a bunch of women in uniform with bursting bladders, then losing control of them in a manner that doesn't involve them getting shot at (because as hot as fear wetting can be for fetishistic purposes I wouldn't wish mortal danger on a real person like that just to get off to it, that would be terrible).

On 6/28/2021 at 1:00 PM, D0nt45k said:

Well this is an interesting thread.  Definitely have to say there's something...interesting about the thought about a bunch of women in uniform with bursting bladders, then losing control of them in a manner that doesn't involve them getting shot at (because as hot as fear wetting can be for fetishistic purposes I wouldn't wish mortal danger on a real person like that just to get off to it, that would be terrible).

“involve them getting shot at”?

Do you mean they get shot in a war?

4 hours ago, 东方蛮雷使者急 said:

“involve them getting shot at”?

Do you mean they get shot in a war?

That tends to be an occupational hazard for anybody that joins the military, especially in the present day of assymetrical warfare where guerilla fighters often prefer to avoid combat with front line units unless the odds are heavily in their favor (especially if they have favorable terrain or plenty of civilians to use as meat shields) or they have no other choice, and instead prefer to go after much more vulnerable support personnel (this is one of the reasons why so many people are hesitant to allow women into direct combat roles like infantry).

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)

Yeah I don't find fear wettings from combat very erotic. I have a police officer friend who was responding to domestic violence where a woman had been beaten, and had wet and soiled her skirt from the fear of it. But that's not sexy.

More fun would just be women in sexy uniforms in a formal parade event having to hold it and ending up wetting themselves. We have big parades here in China a lot and it's sexy to think of the women wearing diapers underneath in case they can't hold it. Even more so the sexy uniforms they wear in North Korea.

5 minutes ago, China Girl said:

Yeah I don't find fear wettings from combat very erotic. I have a police officer friend who was responding to domestic violence where a woman had been beaten, and had wet and soiled her skirt from the fear of it. But that's not sexy.

More fun would just be women in sexy uniforms in a formal parade event having to hold it and ending up wetting themselves. We have big parades here in China a lot and it's sexy to think of the women wearing diapers underneath in case they can't hold it. Even more so the sexy uniforms they wear in North Korea.

I heard that people had diapers under their uniforms at the 2008 Olympics opening ceremony, because of the long periods of time without toilet breaks.

7 hours ago, China Girl said:

Indeed, it can be interesting to fantasize about and fun to roleplay with a consenting partner, but I'd never wish that on a real human being, I'm not that sadistic (unless they've really done something to deserve it, but the threshold for that is pretty damned high).

I would also not be at all surprised if that some of those all-female units in the North Korean military has to do stuff like that (yes, they exist, and they do seem to actually function as combat units as they've been seen doing armed patrols along the 38th Parallel...though this might just be for show knowing them).

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)

I'm sure there are plenty of wettings we don't know about. Though I believe those units tend to get rotated around to let them have a toilet break, so it's maybe not so common.

I did see a pretty police woman recently and wondered if she had ever ended up wetting her uniform pants. I have a male police officer friend who's told me a couple of stories about victims or criminals wetting, but none with police women doing it. There is an Indian movie called "Miga Miga Avasaram" all about this, where a police woman is denied relief so long she ends up wetting her pants in the rain, so it's definitely something people think about. When it does happen, it's either fear, or that they're stationed out somewhere where guys can pee in nature more easily, but they have to hold it, until they just can't and end up going in their pants.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
On 7/2/2021 at 2:56 PM, China Girl said:

do the female soldiers wear diapers?   I thought that might be a myth

6 hours ago, China Girl said:

I'm sure there are plenty of wettings we don't know about. Though I believe those units tend to get rotated around to let them have a toilet break, so it's maybe not so common.

I did see a pretty police woman recently and wondered if she had ever ended up wetting her uniform pants. I have a male police officer friend who's told me a couple of stories about victims or criminals wetting, but none with police women doing it. There is an Indian movie called "Miga Miga Avasaram" all about this, where a police woman is denied relief so long she ends up wetting her pants in the rain, so it's definitely something people think about. When it does happen, it's either fear, or that they're stationed out somewhere where guys can pee in nature more easily, but they have to hold it, until they just can't and end up going in their pants.

It definitely happens.  Never heard of any specific cases, but I guarantee it does from what I know about the nature of police work.