Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hamletic doubts! (Omorashi contents)

Hello! I was wondering about posting my omorashi pictures online, here just to be clear. Usually, I feel comfortable with my body and I never had troubles sending hot/omo pictures to my girlfriends/boyfriends or sometimes just goofy risqué photos to my friends just for fun. I also have posted reasonably revealing photo on my social network (I mean, after-gym Instagram stories before my six pack was covered in laziness). But when it comes to omorashi, I feel embarrassed. Of course I would never publish omorashi photos on non-omo social, but here I should feel more comfortable but, nonetheless, I can’t do it. I also recorded a desperation video to publish but I just cannot bring myself to do it, even though I’m 100% positive that I would like it. How do you cope with that? Now it feels impossible for me, but a part of myself still wants to dare! Tell me about how you coped with that, I’m really interested and I think it could be useful to clear my mind of doubts!

Edited by Omoboy31 (see edit history)
  • The title was changed to Hamletic doubts! (Omorashi contents)

I used to post some pictures and video clips of my "wetting sessions" in here, but I always tried to make sure not to show anything that could clearly identify me. So I didn't show my face and also hid the few tattoos that I have. I eventually deleted all the videos because after a while I still became afraid someone might recognize me.

But the main reason I lost interest in posting pictures or videos in here was because my content got mostly ignored - male content doesn't get you much feedback regularly. Getting replies and starting some kind of "naughty" conversation was what I was looking for, so after I posted and barely got any replies, I lost interest quickly.

18 hours ago, Omoboy31 said:

Hello! I was wondering about posting my omorashi pictures online, here just to be clear. Usually, I feel comfortable with my body and I never had troubles sending hot/omo pictures to my girlfriends/boyfriends or sometimes just goofy risqué photos to my friends just for fun. I also have posted reasonably revealing photo on my social network (I mean, after-gym Instagram stories before my six pack was covered in laziness). But when it comes to omorashi, I feel embarrassed. Of course I would never publish omorashi photos on non-omo social, but here I should feel more comfortable but, nonetheless, I can’t do it. I also recorded a desperation video to publish but I just cannot bring myself to do it, even though I’m 100% positive that I would like it. How do you cope with that? Now it feels impossible for me, but a part of myself still wants to dare! Tell me about how you coped with that, I’m really interested and I think it could be useful to clear my mind of doubts!

Before I uploaded my first few videos to ThisVid.com, I felt the same way as you do. I was about to share some very private material with complete strangers, what the hell? It's only normal that there is a huge mental block filled with concerns and doubts.

But as others already pointed out, if you make sure to not show anything one could use to identify you - for example the face not being in shot, covering up tattoos, taking off piercings, no voiced commentary (you could still add written commentary however), only wearing your underwear, et cetera - this will minimize the risk of someone finding out about your fetish. I think it's needless to say that omorashi.org is a very safe space specifically created for people like us who enjoy pee related content, there is a whole community including the admins making sure nothing gets out to inappropriate places.

Another thought is this: let's say you uploaded a video on omorashi.org and someone would still identify you - that would mean they are into omo as well, right? In that case you'd have a real life friend you could perhaps have some omorashi fun with 🙂

Of course you'll never be able to 100 % make sure you can't be recognized without making the video all blurry and thus not really fun to watch. A certain risk is always involved, whether you're sharing omorashi content or just any content in general. However, you can do everything to minimize this risk and posting it on this website is one huge step to do so.

I really hope this encourages you to share your videos with us, I'd certainly be one happy little guy to watch them 🙂 As segaface already said, there really should be more male omorashi content on here 😄 You already have quite a few people reacting to this topic, so the interest from our side is clearly there.

However, you should in no way feel forced or pushed towards posting anything. Only publish your stuff if you're feeling like doing so, alright? 🙂 If you can't bring yourself to upload your videos, then that's a real shame, but it's still fine 🙂 We'll just have to accept it in that case.

3 hours ago, younggermangay said:

Before I uploaded my first few videos to ThisVid.com, I felt the same way as you do. I was about to share some very private material with complete strangers, what the hell? It's only normal that there is a huge mental block filled with concerns and doubts.

But as others already pointed out, if you make sure to not show anything one could use to identify you - for example the face not being in shot, covering up tattoos, taking off piercings, no voiced commentary (you could still add written commentary however), only wearing your underwear, et cetera - this will minimize the risk of someone finding out about your fetish. I think it's needless to say that omorashi.org is a very safe space specifically created for people like us who enjoy pee related content, there is a whole community including the admins making sure nothing gets out to inappropriate places.

Another thought is this: let's say you uploaded a video on omorashi.org and someone would still identify you - that would mean they are into omo as well, right? In that case you'd have a real life friend you could perhaps have some omorashi fun with 🙂

Of course you'll never be able to 100 % make sure you can't be recognized without making the video all blurry and thus not really fun to watch. A certain risk is always involved, whether you're sharing omorashi content or just any content in general. However, you can do everything to minimize this risk and posting it on this website is one huge step to do so.

I really hope this encourages you to share your videos with us, I'd certainly be one happy little guy to watch them 🙂 As segaface already said, there really should be more male omorashi content on here 😄 You already have quite a few people reacting to this topic, so the interest from our side is clearly there.

However, you should in no way feel forced or pushed towards posting anything. Only publish your stuff if you're feeling like doing so, alright? 🙂 If you can't bring yourself to upload your videos, then that's a real shame, but it's still fine 🙂 We'll just have to accept it in that case.

Thank you so much! You are really encouraging, I hope I will be able to make up my mind because it’s something I would like to share with everyone here. I think it could be entertaining to share my contents and enjoy what everybody else share! Maybe I’ll begin to share pics, I suppose they are safer than videos, and when I’ll be more confident I’ll try to push forward!