Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Social media?

Do you guys ever search through social media for the mention of desperation or an accident? Personally I do. My favorite places to find a good post is Reddit. There’s lots of good posts in a variety of subreddits. Plus most are Anonymous because when people don’t want things seen on their main account they create a throwaway account.  If you have any good social media posts that you found online. I’d like to see/read em, post them in the comments! I’ll try to find some of mine and link them below. 

Only on anonymous things like Reddit, I'd feel awful creepy looking through someone's personal Facebook page for fetish material that they didn't intend to have viewed that way. 

And, honestly, many of the stories I find on Reddit are more just comical to me than they are hot. But, there have been a few detailed descriptions of desperation in those stories that still did something for me anyway.