Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What constitutes an accident?

Pretty simple question but where do you guys draw the line? For me it’s when pee becomes visible on your clothes or it becomes obvious to the people around you. You peed. However there are some alternatives when you first lose control (I would call that a leak or a spurt) or when you fully empty your bladder. I don’t think you need to be fully empty to be considered as having an accident.  What do you guys think how do you define an accident?

I leak in my panties often. When desperate, nervous or immediately after peeing when I put my penis back in my panties. I call it an accident when my panties or pants get really wet, not just damp between my legs. When I'm wearing a skirt I can get pretty wet before anyone notice what I done and would be unfair not to call that a wetting just because others can't tell what happened.

For me I feel that a "true accident" is anything truly unintentional, in any amount, whether visible or hidden. Whether you were holding deliberately, or by necessity from the situation, if you unintentionally let go for a second when you weren't intending to, I would consider that an accident 😛. If you mean accident in the more playful sense in that you wet yourself (either accidentally or semi-deliberately), I would consider any amount of pee that was visible in any way (even small), an "accident" 😛. It wouldn't need to be a full wetting resulting in an empty bladder (for me anyway).

On 4/7/2021 at 10:18 PM, JasperWiles said:

For me I feel that a "true accident" is anything truly unintentional, in any amount, whether visible or hidden. Whether you were holding deliberately, or by necessity from the situation, if you unintentionally let go for a second when you weren't intending to, I would consider that an accident 😛. If you mean accident in the more playful sense in that you wet yourself (either accidentally or semi-deliberately), I would consider any amount of pee that was visible in any way (even small), an "accident" 😛. It wouldn't need to be a full wetting resulting in an empty bladder (for me anyway).

what he said.. an accident is when something happens unintentionally. If you were planning to hold and/or wet yourself, but wet more than you anticipated, I still don't think it's an accident.  You peed your pants. I don't have accidents. I pee my pants on purpose. 

My wife not appalled I wet my pants, but stays out of it.  With that said, there have been so many times I've wanted to either have an "accident" in front of her, or have her notice my "accident", but still waiting for the perfect moment. Who knows, maybe it will be an actual unintentional accident!

I consider it an accident when there is visible wetness on the pants/skirt/whatever, and the person is unable to stop the flow entirely anymore. When you start dribbling or leaking into your underwear that's not quite an accident, but once it becomes uncontrollable and the spurts get more and more frequent and eventually turn into full-on wetting, then it's an accident. I don't really differentiate between true accidents and planned ones; obviously true accidents are more fun to fantasize about (at least for me) but I've never seen one filmed so deliberate wetting can still be an accident, as long as there's a lot of pee involved. 

Thinking about it, I'd perhaps summarise that it's when the situation of "social continence" is broken. In other words, when wetness is visible on the person's outer clothing, or on the floor or seat. Or if they are wearing an absorbent product such as a pad or nappy, when it leaks to produce such an effect. Though in that case it's a bit of a grey area, and if the person is trying to make it to the toilet and needs to change their underwear/protection they may still consider it an "accident" even if it wasn't visible to the outside world.

I guess it's perhaps not an accident if you do it deliberately though 😉