Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I recently discovered the parking garage challenge: you go to the top of a parking garage and drop your car key down the side of the building or down the stairwell. Now you're forced to go all the way down, get the key and go all the way back up! And remember, using the stairs is cheating; you have to walk the lane. If the lane is cars-only, you have to walk across each floor, take the stairs, then cross the next floor to get to the stairs on the other side.

I've done it twice now because I find it really exciting to go out in diapers. But, for better or worse, Covid has emptied out the local parking garages, so I mostly just walked up and down. It's very fun if you combine it with Omo, or if you dress up for it.

Edited by Pear
Typo (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

one of my favourite challenges when i was in college was to wait until a major exam that i couldn't call in sick for, then the day before the exam at around 4pm i diaper up, put on locking panties, then go to the post office across town and express post the key to my campus mail room (typically would arrive late the next afternoon) 

id obviously be wet before the exam (major exams where i went usually started at around 1pm and ran for 3hrs) if i wanted to increase the challenge, id chug a Gatorade about 15 minutes before i went in, the point of the challenge for me was to go in with a full soggy diaper and make it through the exam without wetting my seat, the extra challenge was going to the mail room to get the key with a wet diaper bulge showing under my pants

of the 3 times i did it in my college years i only leaked once, and that was because i started the challenge already bursting to pee, and chose to drink the Gatorade before the exam, for those curious, i leaked because i wet myself when i sat down on a chair in my bathroom to take my shoes off lol (jeans waistband pressed my bladder too much)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I do this one all the time. I put on a rearz inspire. (A pretty bulky diaper) I then put on pants that if you were looking for it, you would know I had a diaper on. I drink a couple of water bottles then I wet the diaper a couple times, filling it up then. Finally I get in my car and drive to the mall or something. Once I arrive at a store or mall I will shop as normal and the wet whenever I get the urge. When I start to wet but I have to just let it flow and until I am empty. If I leak, I leak. That’s the challenge!! I guess it could be called diaper roulette. I started off with jeans or black pants but I just recently did this challenge wearing khakis and it was so definitely heart pumping!!