Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female GF pees her jeans while on her bed

Nice! I had something similar with a college gf where we were on the phone falling asleep (which we sometimes did if we weren’t together for the weekend) and she started complaining that she had to pee but was really tired. I suggested she just pee the bed, roll over to my side, and deal with the mess in the morning. I don’t remember if she ended up doing that or something else, but I know she opted to just pee somewhere in the dorm room instead of the bathroom. She might’ve just peed on a blanket or towel - we did that from time to time. 

Guest shortmetalboi

Sorry to hear about the cheating, that sucks. But that scenario is so hot haha. Ive had similar ones but never been successful with getting them to go through with it. 

I've been with a number of women who've wet the bed (and their panties). The first was just before high school graduation (yes, we were all 18) and a girl with whom I had been heavily making out with fell asleep and a bit later peed in her white cotton panties an soaked her side of the bed...fun was had by all after that. Another girl in college wet the bed (not drunk), I woke up as she was just getting up and told me, "I just peed my panties in bed". She went to clean up and put a towel over the wet area. I was hugely turned on but nothing happened, although later I told her how much it turned me on and we did have some peeing fun in the rest of our relationship, plus her gorgeous blond roommate told us (the next day when my girlfriend told her what happened) how she's peed herself more than a few times....wow, lovely. And two more: another long distance relationship girl wet the bed, her long nightgown and white panties when she took some pain meds and wet herself. I took some pics, with her permission, and we made love after. She was totally into peeing stuff, so this was not new. And finally another woman wet the bed just before she got up, no idea why, but soaked herself. This happened to her once before, ages before....all are great memories.