Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is Re-Wetting A Niche?

Hi All,

I've always LOVED the idea of re-wetting. Specially good videos of it. What I have noticed is that they are hugely rare to come across. Some of the best re-wetting vids I have seen are old Hightide and BritishExtreme vids from years ago!

Am I rare in the fact that I really enjoy seeing re-wetting, or is it rare in general because most models don't want to go to the effort / assumed hygiene issues of proper re-wetting?

What do you guys think?

Well, this hits a nerve!  I share your love of Re-Wettings!  It does seem to be a fringe, and not everyone understands the concept.  To me Re-Wetting involves wetting, then wetting again into her (now drying) clothes.  The more times the better!!  

Some models really get it, like Golden Girl Faye, she has been known to re-wet the same pants 10+ times.  One of WetScarlet's last vids on her old C4S site was of her re-wetting during a Gaming session.  

One Clips for Sale provider listed several new Re-Wetting vids.  This was about 4 years ago.  This model's Idea of re-wetting involved wetting, apparently putting her clothes through the wash and dry, then wetting them again.  No signs of the original wetting... Obviously her definition was different!

5 hours ago, derektor_2000 said:

Well, this hits a nerve!  I share your love of Re-Wettings!  It does seem to be a fringe, and not everyone understands the concept.  To me Re-Wetting involves wetting, then wetting again into her (now drying) clothes.  The more times the better!!  

Some models really get it, like Golden Girl Faye, she has been known to re-wet the same pants 10+ times.  One of WetScarlet's last vids on her old C4S site was of her re-wetting during a Gaming session. 

This is very much my idea of what Re-Wetting is. Some models clearly just take them off and then leave them somewhere for ages until nearly dry and then put them back on again to pee. That's why I like the old Hightide and BritishExtreme vids as in some cases you can tell they ahve literally spent a day in pissy panties in public! 😮 

I totally love re-wetting and yes it is not very common.

I also love a pretty lady that wets her pants and then continues doing whatever, just letting them dry as though wearing wet pants and panties is no big deal. This really sets things up for a second wetting.

Over the years, I've notice several women with wet stains on their pants. One was an attractive twenty-five year old pushing a grocery cart at the super market. She was wearing very brief running shorts and had a perfect ass and figure. I was immediately drawn to some cute pantie lines, but a couple of inches outside of her pantie lines was a dried yellow stain wear she had previously wet herself. She was so casual about it and simply did not care that she might be on display. It was really sexy... She stayed behind her cart, so I never did get a good look at her front.

I've seen a couple videos like this, it can be interesting, especially if the person is very vocal. If they're talking about how they're so sore from already going past their limit once and how that's making it hard to hold it again, that is very attractive to me. I think the reason it's rare is just because of the hygiene aspect, unless they can get pretty desperate again right away, sitting in the clammy wet clothes for very long waiting for that to happen would probably be uncomfortable. 

Another concept I like is someone wetting themselves a lot, regaining control and trying to make it to a restroom to finish up, only to fail and let the rest of it out in their clothes as well. 

Edited by segaface (see edit history)

I don't know if this counts as rewetting but I like when someone's obviously desperate but still struggling to maintain control, and leaking over and over with more and more force until the pee stain is really large and becomes visibly shiny every time a new spurt comes out. Or like sega said, I like partial wettings where the person rushes into the bathroom but can't get to the toilet and goes in the shower or on the floor. 

I think the concept of a typical rewetting (i.e. wetting your jeans and then when they're dry wetting them again) is pretty hot but idk if I'd have the patience to wait for that to happen, plus I'm pretty hygiene-conscious so I don't know if I'd be comfortable sitting around in wet pants. But thinking of not being able to get to a toilet for hours and having continuous emergencies due to whatever, overload of hydration or diuretics or what have you, and just having to go in your pants because there's no other option.... yeah, that's nice. 

Guest wetnwarmwetnwa
16 hours ago, Spurgle said:

I do not think it is niche, ultimately it just someone wetting themselves multiple times but i am not sure how many folks actively participate in re-wetting, just due to the time constraints and real life stuff that can come along with it.

Of course, some people just don't like it but that doesn't mean its niche.

this is what I like to do - just keep wetting throughout the day when I am  working on my own outdoors. surprising how quick it dries enough to be unnoticeable!

I wonder whether the reason this kind of fun public wetting / more extreme re-wetting videos have disappeared is because of things like smart phones and the internet.

Imagine in the late 90s and early 2000s, these girls could spend a day wetting in various places, filming lots of scenes, and at most they might get snapped on a camera or two. These days, everyone has phones and video / photos can spring up all over the internet shaming the people that produce this kind of content :/ 

Re-wettings are the hottest to see because they seem intentional. Especially hot for me is when there is a noticable wet spot from a few minutes ago that then grows into a full wetting over time or in an instant.

I think it is a rather niche because of the inconveniences that come with re-wetting and more so because many seem to be more into desperation than the actual sensations and naughtiness of wetting and wet clothes. Personally I dedicate several hours or a day or two to it. I assume most who actually wet don't like to stay in wet clothes because they get cold, fear rashes or damage to their clothes...

Edited by RewetC (see edit history)