Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Brazilian girls wrestling in an inflatable pool... one of them apparently peed

7 hours ago, Zipzop said:

No. It's water.

She's writhing around in a pool of water, then water drips from her bikini, because that's what happens immediately after being submerged in water.

Uhh don't you think that's way too much "dripping" for it to be only water? Normally you drip a little bit but it seems hard to believe that a stream like that could come out of a tiny piece of swimwear without wringing it. 
Also, sidenote: She wasn't submerged in water. There's like two cups of water in that entire pool and they're just rolling around in it.

11 hours ago, Melon91 said:

Uhh don't you think that's way too much "dripping" for it to be only water? Normally you drip a little bit but it seems hard to believe that a stream like that could come out of a tiny piece of swimwear without wringing it. 
Also, sidenote: She wasn't submerged in water. There's like two cups of water in that entire pool and they're just rolling around in it.

I agree. The first time I watched I wondered the same, if it was just dripping water. But it's the only moment when you can see a stream like that coming out of her vagina, and it doesn't look like just simple water dripping. 

17 hours ago, Melon91 said:

Uhh don't you think that's way too much "dripping" for it to be only water?

No, I don't. Maybe I should have used the word "pouring", but it's still consistent with what happens when a person or part of a person has been submerged in water.

Normally you drip a little bit

No you don't. Where do you get that idea from? Normally water pours off your body and your swimwear, often in copious amounts, after been submerged and soaked in water. So much so it can kind of look like you're peeing.

it seems hard to believe that a stream like that could come out of a tiny piece of swimwear without wringing it.

No it doesn't seem hard to believe at all, because it is what actually happens normally and frequently when somebody has been in water. I don't have to 'believe' it because I have life experience of it and have seen it. And you only need to wring out water once all excess water has drained away, and there will be a lot of excess water in her bikini in that moment.

She wasn't submerged in water.

More than enough of her body was submerged. The all important part of her anatomy was 'dunked' in the water. Her bikini is soaked with and full of water. She dunks herself in it and then lifts out of it. And then when she lifts out of the water, with her legs open, more water pours from her beyond-saturated bikini right where her crotch is, because that's where the centre of gravity is in that moment. There is more water than her bikini can hold so it pours through it and from it. No wringing required.

There's like two cups of water in that entire pool

There is quite clearly far more that two cups of water in the pool! There is at least half an inch to an inch of water in there, and definitely more than enough to over-saturate her bikini - and get inside her bikini - and enough to quite clearly cover both girls' bodies as they roll around in it and get soapy, which is what the video is about after all. In English the video is called "Soapy kittens in the pool". There has to be more than two cups to make the video. "Hey girls, we're making a video specifically about the pair of you rolling around in a pool of water and you're going to get yourselves all soapy. We've put just two cups of water in there for you. Okay... now get wet and soapy all over! Camera is rolling... Action!"

5 hours ago, Theater_94 said:

it's the only moment when you can see a stream like that coming out of her vagina,

We also see it streaming from her butt cheeks at one point.

But more importantly - we never see water actually "coming out of her vagina". What we DO see is water streaming from the crotch of her bikini bottoms. It can LOOK like she's peeing, but it's the least likely thing given the situation.

Everything we see is perfectly consistent with how water behaves on a body and on fabric that has been submerged or dunked in water. All things considered, the MOST LIKELY thing happening when you watch a woman dressed only in a bikini rolling around in a pool of water, and dunking her butt and her crotch into the water, is that when she lifts herself out of it, what we see dribbling and pouring from her crotch will be water. Thinking anything else is just wishful thinking.

Edited by Zipzop (see edit history)
On 4/7/2021 at 9:42 AM, Zipzop said:

No, I don't. Maybe I should have used the word "pouring", but it's still consistent with what happens when a person or part of a person has been submerged in water.

No you don't. Where do you get that idea from? Normally water pours off your body and your swimwear, often in copious amounts, after been submerged and soaked in water. So much so it can kind of look like you're peeing.

No it doesn't seem hard to believe at all, because it is what actually happens normally and frequently when somebody has been in water. I don't have to 'believe' it because I have life experience of it and have seen it. And you only need to wring out water once all excess water has drained away, and there will be a lot of excess water in her bikini in that moment.

More than enough of her body was submerged. The all important part of her anatomy was 'dunked' in the water. Her bikini is soaked with and full of water. She dunks herself in it and then lifts out of it. And then when she lifts out of the water, with her legs open, more water pours from her beyond-saturated bikini right where her crotch is, because that's where the centre of gravity is in that moment. There is more water than her bikini can hold so it pours through it and from it. No wringing required.

There is quite clearly far more that two cups of water in the pool! There is at least half an inch to an inch of water in there, and definitely more than enough to over-saturate her bikini - and get inside her bikini - and enough to quite clearly cover both girls' bodies as they roll around in it and get soapy, which is what the video is about after all. In English the video is called "Soapy kittens in the pool". There has to be more than two cups to make the video. "Hey girls, we're making a video specifically about the pair of you rolling around in a pool of water and you're going to get yourselves all soapy. We've put just two cups of water in there for you. Okay... now get wet and soapy all over! Camera is rolling... Action!"

We also see it streaming from her butt cheeks at one point.

But more importantly - we never see water actually "coming out of her vagina". What we DO see is water streaming from the crotch of her bikini bottoms. It can LOOK like she's peeing, but it's the least likely thing given the situation.

Everything we see is perfectly consistent with how water behaves on a body and on fabric that has been submerged or dunked in water. All things considered, the MOST LIKELY thing happening when you watch a woman dressed only in a bikini rolling around in a pool of water, and dunking her butt and her crotch into the water, is that when she lifts herself out of it, what we see dribbling and pouring from her crotch will be water. Thinking anything else is just wishful thinking.

Great analysis. But it isn't hard to believe is pee neither. It's pretty common to do that on water, and more if you are brazilian.

Edited by Theater_94 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2021 at 4:49 AM, Theater_94 said:

Great analysis. But it isn't hard to believe is pee neither. It's pretty common to do that on water, and more if you are brazilian.

3 hours ago, purlypuff said:

Pretty sure it's just water, why would it be more common for Brazilians? Haha

I have the same question lol, as a brazilian, peeing on a pool is just as wrong to me as to anybody else