Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Stopping To Hold It On The Way To The Bathroom

It happened to my wife several years ago one night on the boardwalk. We were watching a car show and she had alcohol in a lemonade cup. After we finished watching, we began walking and that's when the desperation really kicked in. She stopped and crossed her legs a couple of times, saying that she couldn't hold it. She got to the bathroom and the line was out the door. She finally did get in but we had to walk back to the hotel so she could change her pants and panties

I've done that a number of times.  My bladder was full and I was getting urges to pee.  As I started walking toward the bathroom the urges got stronger and I stopped to concentrate on holding it in, clamping my sphincter hard.  Most times I make it to the toilet, but sometimes with a spurt in my briefs.  It's a bit like the urges you get when on your doorstep fumbling for your keys.

I've had this happen to me a few times. When I know I'm going to get relief soon, my bladder kind of starts squeezing and getting ahead of me, so sometimes when desperate I end up having to stop for a few seconds to reign my control back in. It's worse when I'm actually in the restroom and trying to get my belt/zip/etc down. If I'm seriously bursting, I have to face away from the toilet since otherwise I'll start spurting even though I haven't gotten myself out yet. Plus, I end up having to stop fumbling with my belt and zip to hold myself when my bladder spasms, which makes it take longer to actually get my clothes out of the way.