Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I think I witnessed a diapered accident!

Wow, that's an amazing sighting... everything does point to the fact she was wearing a diaper of some sort. I'd guess at an adult woman's pull-up, as they're the most common thing a younger woman with moderate bladder problems would wear, and those who wear them will generally do so as a backup while trying to get to the toilet. A lady wearing a full taped nappy would probably just go in it rather than trying to make it to the loo.

8 hours ago, TheNameIsLita said:

she kept pulling down her t-shirt to cover her buttocks, passing her hand to check that there was no leakage. And the shape of her butt was strangely puffy

Well, those are surely very suspicious signs. And oh yes,  I would be checking myself for leaks as well if I had a full wetting accident on a pull-up in public, especially if I couldn't control the flow. I only trust my diapers for that and even so I remember a couple times when I they leaked in public during my diaper adventures, pretty embarrassing.

I bet she was panicking 😨

I would totally be nervous as she was if I were in her place, I'm afraid to flood even a quite absorbent (and thick!) premium pullup and she was most likely wearing a much lighter type. I'm glad she didn't suffer the embarrassment of leaking!

I did see a similar event happen with a woman with a young child, she was waiting for the toilet in a cafe to open up and after waiting for several minutes gave up and sat back down. When she left the cafe a little later (without ever using the toilet), I noticed wetness on the back of her jeans where the edges of a pullup would be. She must have been forced to use her protection and it leaked on her, as her jeans were definitely dry when she was standing.

20 hours ago, croakierpaint said:

What a sighting. It's one of those things that I feel madly turned on by, but feel quite guilty about this because I know deep down this is't a situation that is of pleasure for that woman, and it's most probably quite upsetting for her. Fantastic sighting, none the less. But the big question is @TheNameIsLita - why weren't you wearing your diaper? 😉

Of course I was wearing mine 😉 An AMD Slip, a french brand discreet enough to be worn in public but really comfortable!

Sounds like she was wearing some form of protection to me.  I have been there too, feeling a sudden urge to pee and hurrying to the restroom and hoping you make to the  toilet before you bladder lets go.  I often never made it in time and just stood still clenching my muscles as a dribble gives way to a spurt then a gush.  It was humiliating and embarrassing to realize you just wet yourself like a baby.   I wanted to sink into ground and the last thing I wanted to do was be around other people. 

If someone is obviously desperate, then without actually visiting the toilet or having a visible accident they suddenly no longer are, it’s quite a giveaway that they’re wearing a nappy or heavy incontinence protection. In such circumstances, the person concerned is probably best just quietly going in their pants so that, as long as they don’t have a leak, nobody notices anything!

I saw an article by a mother who gave birth that listed a number of items to have before/after a pregnancy.  Incontinence protection was one of the items (I think it was the always discreet).  And she told it straight.  A pregnancy would put pressure on your bladder making you have to go more frequently, and possibly cause stress incontinence.  While post-pregnancy, the physical strain could also cause incontinence.  People recommended special exercises to reinforce certain muscles to reduce incontinence.

8 hours ago, nappypants said:

If someone is obviously desperate, then without actually visiting the toilet or having a visible accident they suddenly no longer are, it’s quite a giveaway that they’re wearing a nappy or heavy incontinence protection. In such circumstances, the person concerned is probably best just quietly going in their pants so that, as long as they don’t have a leak, nobody notices anything!

In addition to this, it's possible the diaper was meant to be a last resort, and they were hoping to avoid using it.

7 hours ago, silvermoon said:

In addition to this, it's possible the diaper was meant to be a last resort, and they were hoping to avoid using it.

Yes, and I think that’s very likely for a newly incontinent young mother. She really won’t want to feel like she’s wearing a nappy like her baby, and even less so to actually wet it, probably reluctantly wearing some sort of discreet women’s pull-up as the only option to be able to leave the house without risking a major public accident (it’s unlikely she would choose a full tape-fastening nappy unless she has absolutely no control and getting to the toilet is not an option at all).

Chances are she will be desperate not to use it, except as an absolute last resort... but that brings with it the risk of the “visibly desperate to suddenly no longer desperate” scenario as described, which is pretty much the equivalent of putting a sign on her back saying “I’m wearing an adult nappy and, what’s more, I’ve just wet it!”

On 4/7/2021 at 1:57 AM, Will1994 said:

I saw an article by a mother who gave birth that listed a number of items to have before/after a pregnancy.  Incontinence protection was one of the items (I think it was the always discreet).  And she told it straight.  A pregnancy would put pressure on your bladder making you have to go more frequently, and possibly cause stress incontinence.  While post-pregnancy, the physical strain could also cause incontinence.  People recommended special exercises to reinforce certain muscles to reduce incontinence.

Yes, it's extremely common, as we see from the numerous adverts for women's light to moderate incontinence protection. For it to be severe enough for a woman to actually be left in nappies is somewhat rarer, but it does happen.

On 4/6/2021 at 8:12 PM, TheNameIsLita said:

Of course I was wearing mine 😉 An AMD Slip, a french brand discreet enough to be worn in public but really comfortable!

So 50% of your group was in nappies, that's impressive!

Or should I say at least 50%, who's to say one of the other two women didn't have a little secret as well? 😉

Edited by nappypants
Duplicated quote (see edit history)