Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ultrasound scan

Yep! I had to have an ultrasound done because they were trying to see if I may have PCOS (I do, as it turns out). And basically I forewent my morning pee, and drank a good bit of water ahead of time and by the time it was time for my ultrasound I honestly was afraid I was going to leak or something. I didn't! But it was a pretty near thing. It was also one of the rare occasions where I ended up actually asking where a bathroom was in public because there was just no way i was going to make it home without an accident, and my partner was with me at the time.

Its Quite an experience. 

I had an ultrasound done on my bladder when I was just really young because I had overactive bladder as a child and when they were pressing down on my bladder I ended up peeing myself. I think having someone press down on my full bladder like that while I was desperate was probably something that was pivotal in the development of my fetish as I think that I associated a full bladder with erogenous feelings like that. I have not had one since though because those are mostly used on people who are pregnant and I have no intention of getting pregnant!

• 1 month later...

Its hard being desperate outside home isn't it! Apparently the scan must be repaeated soon! 

On 4/5/2021 at 5:11 AM, ascela said:

Yep! I had to have an ultrasound done because they were trying to see if I may have PCOS (I do, as it turns out). And basically I forewent my morning pee, and drank a good bit of water ahead of time and by the time it was time for my ultrasound I honestly was afraid I was going to leak or something. I didn't! But it was a pretty near thing. It was also one of the rare occasions where I ended up actually asking where a bathroom was in public because there was just no way i was going to make it home without an accident, and my partner was with me at the time.

Its Quite an experience. 

I bet you nearly burst, not having a morning pee!

On 4/5/2021 at 12:11 AM, ascela said:

Its Quite an experience. 

That's hot. They didn't let you relieve yourself after the scan? Or did your bladder just fill up again on the way home?

1 minute ago, Sassy1 said:

😄 no, I was sent to pee straight after as the next one was an internal scan and you have to be empty for that! I was ok after though, certainly not that desperate again coming home 😁

I had to have a scan like this. I drank a little too much water a little too long before arriving. I was in so much pain waiting that I almost had to insist on going to the bathroom and letting some out. Right as I was about to, I was called in. The doctor actually commented on how much urine I was holding and apologized for how uncomfortable I must have been. She rushed through the ultrasound and was clearly flustered as she set up the next part of the scan. I think she was afraid I was going to pee myself, and the next part involved measuring how my bladder empties while I pee into a sensor. The relief almost made my knees buckle.

However, checking out took a little longer than I anticipated and during the ride back home I was desperate to urinate again. I had to beg my partner to pull over and run into a nearby restaurant to pee. I ran straight to the bathrooms and luckily they were unoccupied. I would have peed myself if I had to wait since I was already leaking before I could get my pants down.

On 5/16/2021 at 7:50 PM, lsn1 said:

That's hot. They didn't let you relieve yourself after the scan? Or did your bladder just fill up again on the way home?

I had to hae it repeated the other day, was told to drink so much 1 hour before.  I arrived full to bursting,  crossing my legs,  only to be told I only needed an internal scan! So I was sent to pee. I was quite annoyed.  However I kept them waiting whilst I had an absolutely huge long pee one of those that felt like it wasn't going to end! 😏

Definitely had this before!

the worst is when you’re sitting there in the waiting room full to burst, and watch your appointment time pass because they are backed up.

I had one where I had to wait nearly an hour past my appointment, went to the  desk to kindly remind them that I’ve been waiting with a full bladder and to ask if I would be seen shortly or if I should reschedule because I was going to bust. Ended up going in for the appointment only five minutes later, only to have them tell me that they had decided an internal approach would be better and I should relieve myself so they could do that. Didn’t even apologize for telling me to hold it AND making me wait so long. I thought about pissing on her floor to be petty, God knows I had enough in me that it could have passed for an accident!

Just a few days ago I found an article (it's kind of a short story) from year 2017 that fits this topic.

I'm not sure what this forum's policy is on personal information.
Probably personal information is not allowed and the author has written it in his own name and tells of his wife.
But that article is completely public and anybody can found it on Google so I think it’s ok to mention here.

It comes probably first on Google when you search "My Wife Said The Worst Part Of IVF Was Trying Not To Wee On The Doctor"
It's from HuffingtonPost

• 2 years later...

I had to drink lots of water for an ultrasound a couple weeks ago. I drank 1.5 liters of water 2 hours before my ultrasound because I wanted to test my holding abilities. An hour and a half into my 2 hours I was seriously regretting drinking so much water and holding it for so long and I was feeling very full and I was really uncomfortable. Driving to the clinic was torture. When I arrived at the clinic I was absolutely BURSTING and I was seen almost immediately, when the doctor began pressing the probe on to my bladder I definitely leaked and he also commented that my bladder was very very full, I leaked a couple more times and had a significant wet spot on my underwear by the time the scan was over.