Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Holding with the discord- pics included

So last night I decided to try out the holding feature on the Discord- This will mainly retell that with the pic id taken after, becasue of this it will have more precise drink measurements throughout

Any pics or personal descriptions (That arent important) will be marked as a spoiler- Personal Description

Spoiler

Im about 6tf tall, ginger with shorter hair and a short beard

So about 3:30 I officially started the hold after going to the toilet, I started off with a 500ml bottle of water which I copied about an hour later after hopping on Pavlov.

Again after an hour about 6:30 I had about 650mls- it was about this time someone in the chat meantioned a wee contest that I decided to kinda join in with- main rule was 250-500 an hour- so at 7 I had half of what was left in my 2L bottle of water, finsihed it off 40 minutes later. About this time I had to properly come off Pavlov because I was struggling to hold since I did one the night before as well (That and i was dying and missing shots from shaking) Sometime around this point I changed out of the long T-shirt and grey joggers I was wearing to the T-shirt and some black and white stripped boxers

When 8pm hits I had to go feed my cat so I grabbed a towel and a can of cider (330ml) I had almost leaked getting up (twice since i had to go back down for something) and I made a deal with myself that I wouldnt go into the bathroom untill I had both finished off the can and finished a run of Binding of Issac- I was sipping it frequently on the first floor and died to the boss- second that happens my head goes back and the can goes up, I jumped up and squeezed out of my room leaking a tiny bit before sitting on the toilet. I sat there for 5 minutes or so while the pressure built back up then I set up the camera

Video of me wetting my boxers (T-shirt, no trousers)

Pictures of the Tshirt then underwear

Spoiler

ShirtWetFront.thumb.JPG.1c5fa399eee9a02a0d27e13bd96bc712.JPG

WetUnderwear.thumb.JPG.8e3090504d770b9a708bfbbe54533ccd.JPG

I then sat down in the new puddle and talked about on the discord- the final time on the hold was just shy of 4 hours with about 6 pints (2830ml)

As it turns out I hardly let any of it out as I was sitting for the next 30 or so minutes just letting go whenever the need came back- which was at least once every 5 minutes or so, the last one was so strong I could hear the hissing from my underwear

After standing up I quickly snapped this pic of the shirt from behind

Spoiler

WetRearTshirt.thumb.JPG.dbf2c2cc7f7791533cab5bed12b137b0.JPG

I debaited including this one so much because I cant remember correctly but I *think* my bum was *somehow* still dry despite actively wetting while sitting- (I checked the live video and usualy they show the wetness off better and it doesnt seem differnet so theyre either completely dry or utterly soaked evenly

DryArse.thumb.JPG.cc3ad0537c97c91890c6fa4b1494927c.JPG

After the shower I stuck around teasing people on the live hold- It was a good time, if anyone that was there sees this thanks for the good time and heres my forfit for losing 

Edited by Bisonwin (see edit history)