Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What's it like to wet snow pants?

Not sure if this is the right section for this, but this is already a niche question as it is. So, I had an idea for a story for the fiction section. Still not sure if I'm gonna go for it, but I wanna make sure I get my facts straight just in case I do go for. So, my story involves a character wearing winter clothes, like the kinda clothes you wear when it's really snowing outside, and eventually wetting them. (Such shock. Much surprise.) The problem with that being, I don't have any experience wetting those thick snow pants. I actually barely have any experience with snow pants in general since it doesn't snow where I live very often. So, I have no clue how to write the story in a way that makes sense. If anyone could give me a rundown on how wetting snow pants works, that would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Peesephone
Fixed spelling error (see edit history)

I've wet my snowpants a few times and I can tell you what it's like.

Unless they're fairly thin snowpants, usually the wetness will be contained inside and not show up outside, unless you're peeing a lot. (Sometimes I'd be sitting down and peeing my snowpants and the butt of the outside of my snowpants would get wet and it would leak through, though I think I remember some of it would pool under my butt as it would take a while to fully leak through or be absorbed if ever, I'd have some dripping out of my leg holes when I stood up)

If you're standing, the inside of the snowpants will be soaked and, if you're peeing a lot, at least in my experience, it will flow out of the leg holes. But the inner fabric of the snowpants will absorb some of the wetness. Once I went for a walk and peed little by little and I think my shoes stayed dry that way. I think the thicker the snowpants, the more wetness is absorbed. But it does feel very wet inside. (It feels so good...)

Also, when I wet my snowpants outside in winter, steam would come off them, or more precisely off the pee inside them.

To write a story, you could have the pee soak through the snowpants, if they're fairly thin. You could have it mostly be absorbed but have some pee leaking out the leg holes if standing, or wetting the outer butt a little if sitting. Or you could make them thick enough they'd absorb all the wetness. Either way they'll be very wet on the inside.

If you're planning on having a female character wet her snowpants I'd love to read it. (If your plan is for a male character, go ahead, there are plenty who would love it)

8 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I've wet my snowpants a few times and I can tell you what it's like.

Unless they're fairly thin snowpants, usually the wetness will be contained inside and not show up outside, unless you're peeing a lot. (Sometimes I'd be sitting down and peeing my snowpants and the butt of the outside of my snowpants would get wet and it would leak through, though I think I remember some of it would pool under my butt as it would take a while to fully leak through or be absorbed if ever, I'd have some dripping out of my leg holes when I stood up)

If you're standing, the inside of the snowpants will be soaked and, if you're peeing a lot, at least in my experience, it will flow out of the leg holes. But the inner fabric of the snowpants will absorb some of the wetness. Once I went for a walk and peed little by little and I think my shoes stayed dry that way. I think the thicker the snowpants, the more wetness is absorbed. But it does feel very wet inside. (It feels so good...)

Also, when I wet my snowpants outside in winter, steam would come off them, or more precisely off the pee inside them.

To write a story, you could have the pee soak through the snowpants, if they're fairly thin. You could have it mostly be absorbed but have some pee leaking out the leg holes if standing, or wetting the outer butt a little if sitting. Or you could make them thick enough they'd absorb all the wetness. Either way they'll be very wet on the inside.

If you're planning on having a female character wet her snowpants I'd love to read it. (If your plan is for a male character, go ahead, there are plenty who would love it)

This is very detailed. Thank you very much! I do have a couple extra questions if you don't mind. Once the pee starts to cool, is there a risk of frostbite or is the risk minimal since the wetness mostly stays inside the pants? Do snow pants have zippers or do you just pull them up and down? (I wasn't kidding when I said I have very little experience with snow pants)

I'm not into wetting myself and it has been a long time since I wore snow pants but I remember when I was a little kid I used to just pee in my snow pants but I don't really remember what it feels like. I do remember that after I got changed out of them though I was kind of red and irritated from peeing in my pants so I didn't really enjoy the feeling.

3 hours ago, Peesephone said:

This is very detailed. Thank you very much! I do have a couple extra questions if you don't mind. Once the pee starts to cool, is there a risk of frostbite or is the risk minimal since the wetness mostly stays inside the pants? Do snow pants have zippers or do you just pull them up and down? (I wasn't kidding when I said I have very little experience with snow pants)

I have walked outside on days that aren't too cold, found a spot to sit down and pee, then walked home in wet snowpants. I haven't done it in super cold weather but I think the snowpants keep the pee relatively warm and not freeze, just as they'd keep your legs warm in regular circumstances. If the butt of my snowpants was wet on the outside, they wouldn't be dripping like the pants I wear underneath would be without them, they'd be a bit closer to damp.

As to zippers, yes, they do have them, or at least my snowpants do. (It's been a while since I had the chance to wet them but I dug them out and took a look at them)

@Peesephone. Wetting my snowbibs is my favorite type of clothes wetting.  If I want to hold my piss and wet all at once, I usually wear multiple layers under my snowbibs so my piss is absorbed without rushing out the bottom of the snowbibs legs.  If I choose to wet slowly, I don't have to layer so much.

I agree with you that @The Dark Wolf provided some great detail of his snowpants wetting.  My goal is to have a fun day wetting without anything leaking so no one around me knowing what I am doing.

I have wet my snowbibs in both really cold and not so cold weather.  Because of the insulation of the snowbibs I have never found it got cold when wet.  Rewetting will always warm you back up regardless.

Can't wait to read your story.  My only request would to include both male and female snowpants wetting in your story.

Aaah, a question close to my heart ...

Wetting snow pants is very different from all other pants, mostly because of the lining, which is designed to keep moisture out but in this case keeps it in.

With most pairs of pants, the material soaks up a lot of the wetness and the result is the widening stain as the flow increases. You may get a glistening effect on the surface but the liquid soaks into the fabric. 

But with snow pants, you get the effect of rivers running down your legs within the legs of the pants because the lining reduces the soaking effect. This leads to a hotter sensation than with normal pants. Depending on what you're wearing underneath (underwear or not, leggings/stockings/etc), you might even getting a splashing effect from a forceful flow.

While the visual effect of wetting normal pants is a big part of the fun, the reverse with snow pants - no visual effect - is part of the enjoyment. You can't see anything that's happening but you can feel it so much more. It makes for quite a different sensation.

Hope some of this helps.  

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Snowpants said:

@Peesephone. Looking forward to reading your snowpants wetting story when you post it.

I appreciate it, but don't be surprised if it takes a bit. Have a lot of life stuff going on right now. I'm not 100% sure if I'll even be able to write a story I'm happy enough with to post. I'll be sure to link it in this thread when/if I do complete it though.

As a canadian, I have a lot of snow pants, and it's definitely a case by case basis for each pair to a degree.

The main thing that stays constant is that even some big leaks will show up small (usually I have piss water-falling out of my snow boots  before a stain shows up), but it varies on the thickness and fabric.

Some pairs are more absorbent, some aren't as much so. When they're more absorbent they're usually thicker in appearance as well, and take longer tp stain all the way through. However, some are thinner and less absorbent, and pee is more likely to just flow through.

I have one pair that is so thick I can never get it to soak through in one go, and two usually doesn't even show much. It's great for when I'm with any of the few people who I haven't revealed my fetish too (aka my relatives), because as far as I've noticed, people are less likely to notice the trail of slightly yellower snow behind you than a crotch stain.

I have a different pair that is very tight near the bottom and is a thinner pair, and, when combined with the right socks and shoes, the pee just straight up stays in the pants. It slowly soaks in and will begin to show through (the pair is light blue, so stains show up majorly), but if you pee enough in one go it pools inside for a good while. Either way, it's great for warmth against the snow.

I'd say your best bet is just to pick a way the snow pants work that feels real and is entertaining to read. From there, unless they change the pair of snow pants, just commit to it and I'm pretty sure you'll be fine. Not everyone's gonna know for sure if it is true, but as long as it seems that way, nobody's gonna complain.