Sign In

Completely unexcepted sighting at work

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, this happened to me yesterday and I am still baffled. I wrote this down as soon as I could to not lose any details. A diaper sighting is very rare, even more one like this. Also it involves a co

Sorry for only replying after such a long time... But one plays his cards well till the day he doesn't. And I almost ruined my chances. Fortunately, things turned out ok and now I write to you again..

So, Saturday night I did another shift in the secondary hospital I told you about and saw her again, working in the 3rd floor. I spent a little time in my office in the 2nd floor since I had no paperw

14 minutes ago, China Girl said:

I hope they enjoy intercourse together...maybe we have to use polite language now on this fetish site.

Don’t bring all that up again, I’d closed the debate and moved on until the person above started wading in with personal insults, which I don’t take kindly to. Leaving that with the mods to deal with now.

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)

It was a hope, not a question. I don't understand why you could be so happy to share the most intimate details of incontinence and using diapers in a relationship, which I hope she consented to sharing, but sex is suddenly obscene. We were all conceived that way, and yet here we are on this fetish site recoiling like church ladies over it.

I'd be a lot more happy for my husband to tell people he fucked me than that I wear diapers and piss myself. Though I do consent to sharing that information.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)

Y'all freaking out for no reason, like China girl said, its a kink website, maybe the language barrier doesnt help but, bringing attention to a question (That could have been ignored) and derailing the thread for no reason is *fucking* stupid.

Move on 🙄

Jota I'm glad youre taking things slow! Keep us posted if you can but for your sake, I'd rather you dont update us if she doesnt feel comfortable about it. Her value is higher than ours in your life. Don't jeopardize your relationship for us.

Wish you the best.

Edited by Etuhanlo
typo (see edit history)
On 8/19/2021 at 5:42 PM, China Girl said:

My English has got really good from using sites like this. Aside from this one slip up, which apparently really offended some people, I have had no problems communicating here. Though my spoken English is a lot worse than written.

I too would be happy to leave this thread be, unless the poster does want to talk about kinky diaper sex.

I feel after this message you have truly learned from your mishap, It is kind of a grey zone on where & how the word Fuck is used but you have learned well..

On 8/20/2021 at 1:24 PM, Jota said:

Jesus, things escalated quickly. Let's not read to much on China Girl's less polite words... It's part of the persona, all her posts are like that. I got a little baffled at first, but I didn't take offense. I made some friends over the years a who are just as direct, it's part of them and they don't mean any harm. And truth is, sometimes they are the only ones with the guts to say things others can't muster the courage...

Still I agree we always should measure our words, especially with strangers. And that's important even online, without a respectful environment these kind of forums don't work. 

Anyway, as I said, she is not from the community, although she was aware of this kink. Given so, we haven't mixed thigs and we'll take things slow. If we feel like sharing in the future, we will, but it's not something we even thought about yet. We need time to understand us first. 

Well put Joto!!!

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2021 at 6:05 PM, TheIrreverend said:

Between 1-2% of adults wet the bed on at least a weekly basis, with about a 4:3 ratio of males to females.

(Yeung et al 2004)

I don't think anyone's ever done an epidemiological study on this kink though lol.

Sorry if I arrive a bit late on this thread, great story, thanks for sharing and I wish you good luck with this relationship.

Concerning this comment, I have always been wondering if someone ever tried to quantify the percentage of people that are involved in this kink. If yes, what's the result, if not, why nobody has ever tried? I did some research and found nothing, but maybe people here have better information.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest DesperateDiapy
On 8/15/2021 at 2:54 PM, Jota said:

...lonely it is not having someone to share the ABDL part of me and how that feeling is common in the ABDL community....

It really is though. It is nice to have a community like this, and good, respectful, and well moderated one too.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so happy that things worked out well for you – it was really fun reading this thread. Prior to injuring my back quite badly (thoracic anterior wedge fracture and a "tiny" myelopathy) last year I was in a hospital a lot as an employee (and then as a patient!) too. I've never even encountered anyone with the kink IRL, but I _have_ encountered many doctors who have married nurses and enjoy life. Other friends of mine look down on doctors who marry nurses, which I've never understood. I really hope it goes good long term!  

One thing I dearly would love to know though – your description of nights sounds idyllic. It's not like that in the NHS, I can assure you! The idea of sleep is a luxury half the time and on one memorable occasion in the distant past early in my training I fell asleep at about 0400 in the middle of a liver transplant operation while waiting to act as a glorified courier for histology samples on lN2. Got locked out, yelled at, and embarrassed all at once…

On 5/15/2022 at 8:40 PM, NeutralPion said:

I'm so happy that things worked out well for you – it was really fun reading this thread. Prior to injuring my back quite badly (thoracic anterior wedge fracture and a "tiny" myelopathy) last year I was in a hospital a lot as an employee (and then as a patient!) too. I've never even encountered anyone with the kink IRL, but I _have_ encountered many doctors who have married nurses and enjoy life. Other friends of mine look down on doctors who marry nurses, which I've never understood. I really hope it goes good long term!  

One thing I dearly would love to know though – your description of nights sounds idyllic. It's not like that in the NHS, I can assure you! The idea of sleep is a luxury half the time and on one memorable occasion in the distant past early in my training I fell asleep at about 0400 in the middle of a liver transplant operation while waiting to act as a glorified courier for histology samples on lN2. Got locked out, yelled at, and embarrassed all at once…

Oh, I believe you, in our main hospital, where he have the acute patients, there is no time for sleep either. Day or night, patients are always coming in. In the ER we receive hundreds of patients each day and in the wards, with so many acute patients, we receive calls all night for patients with acute decompensations. It's hard to recall a night, in the main hospital, where any of the staff could stop a little mid shift to rest. 

But this takes place in a separate secondary facility for chronic patients in the late stages of recovery, we move them to that place to make room for acute patients in the main hospital when they are stable. That's the reasons why it is so calm there and why there is only a doctor and a few nurses for all the facility at night. Between the team we call the nights there "rest nights"  but at least one doctor must stay their during the night in case something happens (it's the best for the patients and it's also required by law). Usually, we divide the turns in the secondary hospital fairly between the team and they are all done as extra hours, you cant just do more shifts their to run from the shifts in the main hospital 🤣 

From what I know, and I have a few friends in the NHS, our emergency departaments work in a similar way, with chaos all night both for the surgical and medical specialities 🤣 nurses, aids and doctors, we all suffer together through the night 🤣

Edited by Jota (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, soakingboy said:

Incredible experiences @Jota. And on top of all of that, you are a doctor too!! 🙌💪

It's just a job. With the years you get to understand that. Without the nurses, the assistant staff, the radiology technologists who operate CT scanners and MRIs, the engineers who keep the oxygen flowing and other vital equipment running, the IT department who keeps the informatic systems alive, without all of them a doctor is nothing special 🙂 we have to take decisions, we have knowledge and skills to help our patients, but we rely on teamwork to be able to provide treatment and care.