Sign In

Completely unexcepted sighting at work

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, this happened to me yesterday and I am still baffled. I wrote this down as soon as I could to not lose any details. A diaper sighting is very rare, even more one like this. Also it involves a co

Sorry for only replying after such a long time... But one plays his cards well till the day he doesn't. And I almost ruined my chances. Fortunately, things turned out ok and now I write to you again..

So, Saturday night I did another shift in the secondary hospital I told you about and saw her again, working in the 3rd floor. I spent a little time in my office in the 2nd floor since I had no paperw

Wow! My heart would have been racing too! Like you said, it’s a fetish for us and you never know her reasons but it’s still exciting to know she was wearing. Could be for bedwetting. But hopefully if she feels comfortable enough will possibly share with you. If she doesn’t, that’s ok too! Definitely following this thread to see what happens next!

3 hours ago, TheIrreverend said:

I can't think of any reason she might have brought her own diaper to wear other than bedwetting or kink.

At around this age, I'm not even sure which one, bedwetting or kink, is more prevalent 🤔 But must be one of the two, I agree.

Myself, I never wore diapers to work for kink. I would not only be to afraid of getting caught, but also I would feel kinda guilty because I would not be focused 100%.

16 hours ago, croakierpaint said:

unintrusive (almost fun and kinky) way bringing the subject up - if she was into it as a kink that is, if not, well, it doesn't sound too embarrassing or personal.

Glad you agree, that was exactly my objective. I only feel a little guilty cause I lied about the bedwetting, but what's done is done.

29 minutes ago, Jota said:

At around this age, I'm not even sure which one, bedwetting or kink, is more prevalent 🤔 But must be one of the two, I agree

Between 1-2% of adults wet the bed on at least a weekly basis, with about a 4:3 ratio of males to females.

(Yeung et al 2004)

I don't think anyone's ever done an epidemiological study on this kink though lol.

Edited by TheIrreverend (see edit history)

Nice approach to subject and even if it's a lie that you were a bedwetter I think it's ok so far. But don't push too fast, it would be a shame if she blame you of beeing rude. 

I would guess she has a bladder issue when sleeping. She might tell about it, but not for sure. As a gentleman you should respect that even if I too would like to hear the next chapter of this story.

My mind would spin rapid if I saw something like that and I would probably not think fast enouth to come up with a plan like that. Kudos.

2 hours ago, REDstoplight said:

Or she just uses them for sleep and took it off when morning hit.

That's what I thought as well at first. I didn't consider she might have had an accident 🤯

On 4/9/2021 at 8:30 PM, Qwerty04 said:

I would guess she has a bladder issue when sleeping. She might tell about it, but not for sure. As a gentleman you should respect that even if I too would like to hear the next chapter of this story.

Yeah, I agree, I don´t expect her to share anything. We barely know each other after all.

And, truth be told, I started to feel guilty this week about before, I was mostly playful and meant no harm but I played her a little. Fortunately, I don't think she was distressed in the end of our conversation, much on the contrary.

Guess next time I see her I'll not bring up the subject unless she wants too, I'll just talk to her about other things.

Edited by Jota
Grammar correction; clarification. (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but I haven't had the time to be around. There was indeed a first and a second one already and we had fun 🙂 Nice to find that I'm not out of the game after finishing a long term relationship last year and COVID-19 messed with all our lives. We had a great time and some things happened, but a gentleman never tells 😛

Regarding the "protection issue", she didn't talk about it directly, but at a certain point she asked me about my EXs and if "my problem" made me shy to seek for a girlfriend when I was in my teens. I didn't want to go further with lies, so I told her that at that time I tried to not let it interfere with my life, but never told anyone about it.

Things are still very slow here cause of restrictions, so in the last date I told her to think about a day for us to have dinner and watch a film at my house. Waiting to hear from her 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been hoping for an update ever since the last one here, since this story is so far one of the best ever in my opinion on this forum. I bump it in a hope for an update, but I also have a  "completely unexpected sighting at work"-experience to tell about. Not as exciting as Jota's though. There's an area where workers change clothing, and I was there in the middle of the shift in order to go to the toilet. When I got around a corner, a young female co-worker who I didn't know stood completely frozen, and I was about to pass her, when she asked me "cc--ccc--ccan you remove that?", and pointed at the floor. There was a huge spider walking slowly across the floor. Me of course did that, and she immideately relaxed when the work was done, and thanked me. Then I told her a not-so-true-story that I did the same thing once, but the lady was so terrified that she wetted herself. To my surprise, she replied that she also had to change again, because her clothing was not dry anymore. I couldn't see anything from outside of the clothing, so I guessed she was wearing some kind of protection. Or maybe her underwear was a bit damp after the incident. Anyway, we ended the conversation and went along in different directions..

Edited by Qwerty04
spelling (see edit history)