Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone tried true nonchalant peeing?

Like, you're playing a video game or watching a movie or putting on makeup or whatever and you suddenly decide to empty your bladder without even acting like something is happening? Then you wait till you finish the activity(game, movie, ect.) to get up and clean everything up. I'm just wondering if anyone has actually done this and what did you think and feel before, during, and after? Is it something you would do again?

I just tried some wettings in a somewhat nonchalant way. I didn't do it without preparing the scenery with a towel.

One time I played Ring Fit adventure and while doing some yoga activities where you have to spread your legs, I just let go.

While sitting at my computer I sometimes have a towel and a plastic bag underneath me and I just let it go in my pants when I feel a slight urge. It's normally for the convenience part and more than often there is nothing sexually in it.

But doing it in other ways (for example the Ring Fit one) there is something naughty in it what can make me horny.

For the "before" part I would say some wettings I can't wait for and sometimes I even am unsatisfied that I don't need to pee that much or that often. And I would and will totally do a lot more.

I really wish I could do that, but the clean up isn't worth it. I also have a lot of carpet.

The idea of it is very tempting though. Staying nicely hydrated for the whole day and just letting it go whenever I feel like it. Getting up needing to pee? Just let go in bed. Brushing teeth after the morning coffee and water? Pee while doing so. Playing a game afterwards? No need to get up.

I'd love to, but I'd have to be in a spot that wouldn't require a lot of cleanup.

Maybe I could put protection on my couch beforehand like I did when I wet my shorts playing Breath of the Wild. And maybe start playing a long or addicting game, and whenever I have to pee...

Or go for a long walk outside, wearing shiny black shorts and sandals.

Guest wetnwarmwetnwa
On 4/3/2021 at 10:39 PM, Themaster258 said:

I really wish I could do that, but the clean up isn't worth it. I also have a lot of carpet.

The idea of it is very tempting though. Staying nicely hydrated for the whole day and just letting it go whenever I feel like it. Getting up needing to pee? Just let go in bed. Brushing teeth after the morning coffee and water? Pee while doing so. Playing a game afterwards? No need to get up.

! love to do this when i am outdoors in the summer, working on my own. Just keep peeing in my shorts all day. Surprising how quick they can be dry. even in colder weather it doesn't take long for it not to be too noticeable. I walked into a hotel just a few minutes after a full pee in my shorts just the other week. My legs were still wet but not much to see on my shorts!

I very often take a walk of about half an hour around my neighborhood after dark.  I had a few opportunities last summer where I knew I would be coming home to an empty house, so I just didn't bother to pee before leaving, and didn't bother to hold it in.  The results were usually wet by five minutes into the walk, and rewet several times before getting home again.

Another time, also last summer, I was at a park, and had the simultaneous realizations that (a) I had to pee and (b) I was there by myself, so I just continued walking and let it go.

Most of my pants are dark-colored joggers, so nothing was visible in either case, unless you were paying more attention to me than is probably appropriate.

Does the shower count? That's the only time I've done anything like that. Sometimes, if I need to shower in the morning, I'm tired and forget my morning pee until I've already gotten in and the sound and sensation of the warm water makes me need to go so bad that I just have to do it right there. I'll aim it so it goes down the drain though. 

5 minutes ago, wetpantsboy said:

The only time I came close to this is lounging in a floating pool chair in my pool. I had a beer in the cup holder, I was wearing wet shorts from swimming, I just peed whenever I felt the urge. It was glorious.

I've never managed to pee in a pool, I can't make my body do it with people around even if there's no way they'd be able to tell that I'm going, I guess. Which is pretty silly, even if somebody felt the water get warmer it would be hard to know for sure who did it. I've actually tried to do it a few times since getting out would be more of a hassle and I'm sure other people were already peeing in the pool so it didn't even matter, but I'm just not able to relax enough for that to happen. 

I have always done it while swimming, in a pool or in the sea, as well as when sunbathing afterwards. The puddle is just water from my togs, right? The other time I do it is when I've decided to pee in my chair while watching TV. That's probably not really nonchalant, since it involves preparation, but it does mean I can just let go when I get the urge. I'm not sure that bedwetting counts either, though the small spurts I let go just before I get up are as casual as I get. They just happen.

Not me, but last month me and a friend went to see some cherry blossoms in the mountains on a weekday (so nobody around) and she just wet herself while we were sitting in this rock-carved bench drinking tea. It was only enough to make a dark spot on her trousers and on the bench, but it totally threw me off. Truly nonchalant and completely unexpected. Until then she had only wet in her panties for me, in private, after giving plenty of warning, and she really struggled to do it (pee-shy).

After that she told me it was because last time we did some omorashi-play I told her I'd like her to "surprise me when I least expect". Then she was feeling relaxed, remembered what I said, and thought she would be able to do it then and there...

She also said it was easier to overcome her pee-shyness without the pressure of me "waiting for it". lol

I nonchalantly pee in my kitchen while cooking or doing dishes. I have a huge bladder and can hold, but it feels like no matter what I do I always end up having to pee in the middle of cooking. And since I'm bottomless 85% of the time when I'm home, I just let it flow. Same as when I'm getting into the shower. I'm short so my tub is a little bit high walled so trying to get into the tub forces me to pee mid-straddle. Never on purpose. Just nonchalantly not holding back :3

10 hours ago, UnknownMalice said:

I nonchalantly pee in my kitchen while cooking or doing dishes. I have a huge bladder and can hold, but it feels like no matter what I do I always end up having to pee in the middle of cooking. And since I'm bottomless 85% of the time when I'm home, I just let it flow. Same as when I'm getting into the shower. I'm short so my tub is a little bit high walled so trying to get into the tub forces me to pee mid-straddle. Never on purpose. Just nonchalantly not holding back :3

That actually sounds like a lot of fun.

Not recently, but I’d do it in high school/college if I knew I could get away with it. Most common were playing video games or studying (situations where it was more convenient to clean a mess later than distract myself now) or when doing yard work or reading in the back yard. Outside settings were usually in dark athletic shorts that would dry quickly, which helped.