Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Desperate streamer making pizza

On 4/6/2021 at 8:15 AM, omoaniomorash said:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/922108984?filter=archives&sort=time

She needs to pee on this stream too.She started stream with full bladder and fidgeting.She hold till 25 min when she goes on pee break.

5 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

This one too, lots of dancing and squirming until she eventually goes at around 41:30.

Cheers both, I'd seen the first one but not the recent one. I'll try and cut them both down to the highlights when I get time. There's two or three little episodes of dancing in each one.

Just a word for anyone else reading this - looking at the chat messages on the Taco stream, there's a few folk now encouraging her to hold it in the chat. Anyone following the links from here and posting there...just, make sure you don't cross the line into creepiness? I'd hate to see anyone made to feel uncomfortable because of a link that I've posted here. That said, it's good to see someone countering her regular followers who keep urging her to go to the toilet at the slightest hint of squirming, spoiling the fun 😂

instead of being creepy on her twitch, her twitch has an insta link, which has a allmylinks, which has a OF link, for $8.99 you can ask her herself if she'd ever hold it a little too long, catch my drift, (she also has a free OF, but better luck getting a reply on the $8.99 one).  Let us know if she replies with a yes tho but its most likely no.