Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing Regularly Feels like A Long Orgasm

I do enjoy peeing every time, but it only feels like an orgasm when I'm desperate, because the piss comes out super hard and thick so it rubs against me in a different way. It feels a little like a growing itch I want to scratch and the pee is scratching it but also making it worse, and that's pretty close to orgasm for me, so. 

Not every single time ... but a lot of times. And especially when I have been desperate or in a situation where I am extremely aroused (there is a clerk in a bookshop that I love (the bookshop) and every time the clerk is there I am especially excited to see them. I am so excited that I nearly every time need to use the bathroom - urgently. I am horny and desperate to go. 

It wasn't until someone on this site mentioned bookshops (I think) and Omo, that I made the connection that I have to go every time I am in this shop. I also feel the pleasure shudder as I pee into the toilet. I also orgasm, sometimes I have a physical orgasm (ejaculate) and sometimes I do not, but I always orgasm. I know I do because I have always had one similar after effect to any orgasm  - my ears/lips tingle and buzz afterward.

For normal pees? No.

For desperate pees? Oh yeah, definitely. That's part of what I love about this fetish.

I love the feeling of holding a full bladder and all, but I LOOOVE the feeling afterwards of finally peeing.

My favourite part is knowing that when I finally pee, it's gonna feel amazing. It doesn't JUST feel like an orgasm, it feels like finally resting after fighting a long battle. You earned it.

I agree with most, not after every pee, particularly if I went just recently, but I know at the end of the day after holding it for 6 1/2 hours at work when I pee it is so damn pleasurable it's pretty much orgasmic most of the time! Having to pee though I think is different than a sexual urge, a sexual urge you can keep putting off, but you can only put off peeing for so long, so when you finally do relieve yourself it really is an amazing feeling. A full bladder creates more sexual tension than anything else when you have this fetish, so when you finally go nothing is more satisfying!

I do get that feeling when I hold on until I have an accident. First it feels really tense: I can't stop fidgeting, dancing, the pressure in my bladder and genitals is almost unbearable. I can't get comfortable no matter how hard I try. Then everything below my waist goes numb. Then I feel this intense, hot, tingling sensation start in my genitals and spread through the rest of my lower body down to my toes. Oftentimes it is hard to stand as the feeling causes my knees to buckle.  I hear liquid hitting the floor and feel my pants getting wet and realize that I am peeing involuntarily. The feeling is so good that I don't even need to masturbate...I am completely sexually satisfied and exhausted just from peeing myself. 

The next day I always have to pee often since my bladder is exhausted, and each time feels like a mini-orgasm.

On 4/3/2021 at 3:16 PM, lsn1 said:

I do get that feeling when I hold on until I have an accident. First it feels really tense: I can't stop fidgeting, dancing, the pressure in my bladder and genitals is almost unbearable. I can't get comfortable no matter how hard I try. Then everything below my waist goes numb. Then I feel this intense, hot, tingling sensation start in my genitals and spread through the rest of my lower body down to my toes. Oftentimes it is hard to stand as the feeling causes my knees to buckle.  I hear liquid hitting the floor and feel my pants getting wet and realize that I am peeing involuntarily. The feeling is so good that I don't even need to masturbate...I am completely sexually satisfied and exhausted just from peeing myself. 

The next day I always have to pee often since my bladder is exhausted, and each time feels like a mini-orgasm.

Wow. I really love how you genuinely described every tiny detail here! Really great job! 👍

19 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I am! Peeing just feels good.

Yess! Because even when I pee normally without holding, the release of liquid flowing through my peehole reminds me of the longer intense holds that feel better than an orgasm

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2021 at 10:06 AM, Simonwet said:

Peeing my pants definitely feels like a long orgasm to me-not as intense,but longer lasting and very addictive!

If I have been holding a long time and feel desperate, and then know I am going to pee my pants, the thrill and excitement of doing a naughty taboo thing kicks in. The wetting feels orgasmic because it is long, I feel excited about doing a naughty thing, and the general warmth in my underwear and the relief of letting go of my bladder without restraint combine to make it feel amazing.

Regular peeing and holding doesn't do it for me in quite the same way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 9:51 AM, Cantholdit92 said:

Is anyone else so aroused by the feeling of peeing even if you're not holding, just going regularly, that it feels similar to orgasming? Everytime I pee it literally feels like a long orgasm. And when I hold it until I explode it almost feels better than an orgasm! Let me know what anyone else thinks!

Not always but that's definitely how I got into this. I got a sex drive before puberty so really my only sense of understanding what was happening when I had an orgasm was it felt similar to full bladder/release. So now, a lot later lol, I'm still really aroused by the sensation of my bladder being even kinda full and peeing.