Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Nicki from WHP pees and masturbates

Nicki definitely is my favorite WHP model of all times, she has it all, she is pretty, she is hot and has a giant bladder. When I was a member of WHP enjoyed several of her live shows in which I could talk to her while she was desperate and make requests about what to wear while wetting and stuff like that, the live chat is one of the best things about WHP. She is known as Clare only after work with Sneakypee.

Nicki definitely is my favorite WHP model of all times, she has it all, she is pretty, she is hot and has a giant bladder. When I was a member of WHP enjoyed several of her live shows in which I could talk to her while she was desperate and make requests about what to wear while wetting and stuff like that, the live chat is one of the best things about WHP.

Wow! I didn't know about that facility!

I agree she's one of the hottest out there. She did an amazing bedwetting clip once. Awesome bladder capacity that totally soaked the bed.

She'd be my dream date! :D

(Her stuff with Glimpse is great too, if you're into hardcore lesbian wetting)

Nikki / Clare (aka Frankie) is certainly my favourite of all the WHP or SneakyPee models. I totally agree that she is stunningly pretty, very hot and i would love to 'date' her!

Wendy, who also starred for WHP (though not recently - i think she is mainly with Glimpse now) is also very good, did good desperation and also did long wees.

Whilst i have not seen as much of the material produced by Glimpse in compariosn to the aforementioned sites, Pandora (who i think runs Glimpse) is also very good.

She has appeared in a number of very good solo videos and whilst those i have seen lacked any real desperation she certainly produced some very good, long wees.

Im confused on you this sites so called policies...this video is obviously from a pay site says so in the title but is not removed locked or anytthing of the sort...im beginning to wonder if it is just because some from other pay sites have said something here...i got warned not to post need2pee videos because its against policy however this stays up.....i dont mind following the rules(hopefully it will inspire emembers to make their own vids :) )and but what exactly arethe rules or is it just "when the owner of said site catches us or )says something?

Im confused on you this sites so called policies...this video is obviously from a pay site says so in the title but is not removed locked or anytthing of the sort...im beginning to wonder if it is just because some from other pay sites have said something here...i got warned not to post need2pee videos because its against policy however this stays up.....i dont mind following the rules(hopefully it will inspire emembers to make their own vids :) )and but what exactly arethe rules or is it just "when the owner of said site catches us or )says something?

We're not allowed to upload videos from INeed2Pee, Bound2Burst, X-Streams, HDWetting and SneakyPee, but Wetting Her Panties isn't on the list, so I guess we're allowed to upload videos from that site.

Archived