Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wet In Public - Does Anyone Have?

Hey All!

A while back, I began putting the Wet In Public videos in order. I was watching them and I noticed they'd often quickly change from their soaked clothes into fresh ones, and then go and film another wetting in those clothes. Me being rather obsessed with completing things like this has ended up with a few missing vids that I think would link a couple of chains of videos together.

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/52786-wet-in-public-videos-in-production-order/?tab=comments#comment-1700724

One of the ones I think I am missing is from a lady called "Alex"  I am not sure if that's the right name, but this is her. If you have a video of her in ballet flats and wetting in a pair of denim shorts that would be AMAZING!

Alex.thumb.JPG.e1c7e51866b98942998ed284f5e21d60.JPG

Another is Sveta. If you have a video of her wetting in a pair of dark blue jeans, green & brown zebra and lime green flip flops that would also be amazing! This is Sveta :) 

Sveta.thumb.JPG.6405ce3f629d6fc0a0ff77166643e8f9.JPG

Thanks! :D

4 hours ago, wet501 said:

You might want to start here:

Wet In Public - Video's In Production Order. - Omorashi & peeing videos - OmoOrg

Most of the WIP videos are archived in the posts. Sveta has at least 30+ videos there.

Hi Wet501.

That is a link to my own post from when I first organised them 😉

I am trying to find a few missing links now. 😊

10 hours ago, wet501 said:

DOH, sorry about that, I never looked at who posted originally! LOL! 

It was a great post though. I was a WIP member for a few years, but I lost the HD all my files were on around 2006. I've been rebuilding back my collection ever since. So I only have what ever you put up.

Oh that's a shame 😞 I suppose at least now a lot are backed up on here. 😀