Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A nice way to start the week: first time really publicly wearing pullups, and a surprise sighting.

This started yesterday. I had been out of town last week and got back late Sunday. Did some online work yesterday, but in the evening my roommate asked if I wanted to go for a "ride" around town. No problem. We started off and stopped at a few places, all the while she was drinking her usual Energy drinks, which means that at some point she always need to "use the potty," or if more desperate, " I need to pee!!!" No she doesn't know that I like this. Well, all the stores closed, and we were on our way back home and I asked if she wanted to take the long way home. She said no, I really need to pee, let's just go home. She wasn't kidding. Usually she is talkative, but on this ride she became quiet. I glanced over, and noticed she had placed her purse in her lap and had her one hand underneath. Wow, she was holding herself, not outright, but definitely holding. I tried going as fast as possible to get home asking if she wanted me to stop....she just shook her head. At one point, she did let out a gasp and quickly said, "I've REALLY got to PEEE". We pulled into that driveway, and she asked me to quickly unlock the door,so I hopped out, thinking she was going to follow, but she stayed in the car, put on her long coat and as soon as the door opened ran to the bathroom. I wasn't able to see if she had leaked, but the car seat was a little wet.... Strangely when I came back in she was starting to make dinner, but still had the coat on.

On to today. I figured, well if she quietly, or even accidentally had wet herself, I was going to try an experiment. I wore my Descreet Pullups, and I wanted to see if I could go out in public. My plan was to drink as much as she did, but let out a little at a time. Also, I'm a butt guy, so yes, when a women bends over, which she does, I look. Well today I told myself that if this was the case, I would squirt a little. Now for the sighting....we stopped at a fabric shop and went in. The saleswoman, about my age (remember the Butt detail) asked if we needed help. She was wearing green slacks, that showed off her assets. My roommate had found some material she liked. As luck would have it down low. Well, both of them, instead of squatting, bent over, what a sight, I almost forgot what I was going to do...however, the biggest surprise was, it looked like the saleswoman had a different panty line than usual. Well the next time she bent over, it was confirmed, her pants slid down enough so I got to see a peak of the top of the same Descreets that I am wearing. I know, I shouldn't be enjoying it if others need to wear them, but it's hard not to look once seen, and they were constantly bending over. I was actually worried that I would over load mine. Luckily little squirts over time, they can hold quite a bit. We left the store, and I basically wore them all day, I don't think she noticed. Although, sadly she went to the bathroom before she got to the point of gasping. Let's see what the rest of the week brings.