Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Streaming while holding, would you find it cool?

19 hours ago, Gothes said:

That's great to hear! I can't wait!

On 4/15/2021 at 7:21 PM, Tentacool said:

Sounds like a fun time! ^w^

21 hours ago, h1234 said:

That is amazing,  your a great artist! Keep up the great work. 

On 4/1/2021 at 7:10 AM, LikeWatching said:

O, this is good idea

Thanks a lot  Folks!! 😄 

Yeah it was fun, the first streaming today was a success, and it's thanks to you!

For friday I thought I wouldn't last long on the stream because I got an exhausting morning. I went out to job hunting with no luck. And when I was on my way home, I received a call from one drugstore saying that my mom needed help cos she was feeling very ill on the middle of the mall. It happened that my mon went to buy groceries and she received very shocked news from a friend of hers on the phone, and that made her very ill and have high pressure.

Thanks goodness that girl on the drugstore helped her while I went there to pick her out and take her to the doctor. The doctor said she had very dangerously high pressure due being in stress for a long period of time.  So I took her with me and stayed with her a bit to make sure she was going to be alright.

And when I saw it was already time to stream.  Time went flying!

The streaming came out greatly in fact, although I had to end it up a bit earlier than I excepted because Picarto's server wasn't on his best moment. It disconnected from time to time and couldn't recognize my micro, and after an couple of hours suddenly even the written chat stopped worked! Which was a shame because I was doing interactive drawings, so I needed to ask peeps their opinions about them. So I decided that to stop the stream and try again tomorrow was going to be better on this situation.  I even tried to connect to the European server and it gave me the same result. It was the site's fault I think, because my internet browser and youtube worked well.

But we had such a wonderful time despite the little setbacks! 😄  I enjoyed a lot to hang out with the folks who came up and let them give me suggestions of what to draw ^^  And we had a lot of fun exploring the idea of a Witch desperate to pee, who finally finds relief and pees on a potion pot, heheheh. Here the drawings I did for this idea:

witchpot.jpg

I really appreciate and thank the peeps who came and stayed, despite the little setbacks. Thanks a lot for giving me such a cool moment! ^_^

And stay tunned for tomorrow in the afternoon, I'll continue with the drawings. Probably will start at the same time than today,  4:00 pm timezone GMT-5 from USA. Or probably a bit earlier, it depends of how my day is, but I have time earlier I'll comfirm tomorrow.

Oh also, as a bonus, this little screenshoot of something funny.  Me and Gothes were talking about how I was desperate to pee but I was also thristy because of the hot climate.  And this was a comment from a friend who knows me for my erotic work, but don't know I do omo art too. So he had no clue what we were doing. LOL And that made me laugh so much that I think all my neighbors could heard it XD 

I really spend a great moment! And I hope the same for tomorrow, and that picarto will be more stable.

streamfridayscreen.png

Edited by Cephy (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Cephy said:

Thanks a lot  Folks!! 😄 

Yeah it was fun, the first streaming today was a success, and it's thanks to you!

For friday I thought I wouldn't last long on the stream because I got an exhausting morning. I went out to job hunting with no luck. And when I was on my way home, I received a call from one drugstore saying that my mom needed help cos she was feeling very ill on the middle of the mall. It happened that my mon went to buy groceries and she received very shocked news from a friend of hers on the phone, and that made her very ill and have high pressure.

Thanks goodness that girl on the drugstore helped her while I went there to pick her out and take her to the doctor. The doctor said she had very dangerously high pressure due being in stress for a long period of time.  So I took her with me and stayed with her a bit to make sure she was going to be alright.

And when I saw it was already time to stream.  Time went flying!

The streaming came out greatly in fact, although I had to end it up a bit earlier than I excepted because Picarto's server wasn't on his best moment. It disconnected from time to time and couldn't recognize my micro, and after an couple of hours suddenly even the written chat stopped worked! Which was a shame because I was doing interactive drawings, so I needed to ask peeps their opinions about them. So I decided that to stop the stream and try again tomorrow was going to be better on this situation.  I even tried to connect to the European server and it gave me the same result. It was the site's fault I think, because my internet browser and youtube worked well.

But we had such a wonderful time despite the little setbacks! 😄  I enjoyed a lot to hang out with the folks who came up and let them give me suggestions of what to draw ^^  And we had a lot of fun exploring the idea of a Witch desperate to pee, who finally finds relief and pees on a potion pot, heheheh. Here the drawings I did for this idea:

witchpot.jpg

I really appreciate and thank the peeps who came and stayed, despite the little setbacks. Thanks a lot for giving me such a cool moment! ^_^

And stay tunned for tomorrow in the afternoon, I'll continue with the drawings. Probably will start at the same time than today,  4:00 pm timezone GMT-5 from USA. Or probably a bit earlier, it depends of how my day is, but I have time earlier I'll comfirm tomorrow.

Oh also, as a bonus, this little screenshoot of something funny.  Me and Gothes were talking about how I was desperate to pee but I was also thristy because of the hot climate.  And this was a comment from a friend who knows me for my erotic work, but don't know I do omo art too. So he had no clue what we were doing. LOL And that made me laugh so much that I think all my neighbors could heard it XD 

I really spend a great moment! And I hope the same for tomorrow, and that picarto will be more stable.

streamfridayscreen.png

Will the stream conclude with you peeing in your pants?

Hey howdy folks! Hope you're doing well.

I'd like to thank you a lot for the wonderful moments you've given me this and last weekend on my streaming! ^^  

I think in all my years on the artistic field as a pro illustrator and character designer, I've never felt this loved, admired and cared about. It's been truly awesome to be a there with you and I'm so really happy, and deeply honored. Plus, streaming with the company of folks who are into omorashi it's so truly awesome!

It's...like totally a whole new world! It's so exciting and so spiritually rewarding, to get to talk about that you're desperate and enjoying it and being aroused knowing that the folks with you are enjoying your desperation hehehe! It was so beautiful, to be comfortable around then and talk about my desperation without feeling worried I was going to make someone feel uncomfortable.

So even if this weekend I just could stream one day, I think it was so cool because I got to finish an Illustration, and  specially cos the chat was so much fun ooooh mon Dieu !! ^^

So for the ones who haven't been able to be on my stream today I'd like to talk about it a bit. I think it worths it, because it's been really fun and exciting today!

I started my steam with 1L bottle of water on my desk to fill my bladder nicely, and I have took a cup of coffee a bit earlier, and since water doesn't hit your bladder instantly, it was so exciting taking water little by little while I was making my drawing. And I had a couple of cool folks who were joking in a sexy and fun way and teasing me while I was bursting to pee. 

They were asking me about how I my bladder was feeling from time to time, and I would describe my desperation as time passed, and I was having they were enjoying it cos I was getting turned on and having much fun with it heheh.

At first I tried to draw and I was mote or less doing good but, but time passed and I drank more water and I felt more and more desperate! Oh my!!

I started trying to finish the dragon of the other stream, but later se left it aside to make an omo illustration I had pending. The one with Sonic I finished at the end.

Oooh zut! And when I had almost 5 hours streaming and I had already finished my water bottle, nothing could distract me from my aching bladder, and it was so hard to draw! I was so feeling my bladder so much ! It was feeling like, as I said to my guests at the moment, like a huge ballon full of water.

Even!...

Oh my! 

Even if I moved a bit to get a better grip of my tablet (that was on my lap) I felt like my bladder was going to burst literally!

And it was worse, because I was making an omo drawing (I regretted not to start with the omo themed sketch heheh) and my guests started talking about water and rainy days and that I was going to release a tsunami in my chair and tablet.😆 (Because my tablet was on my lap)  When they talked about "My tsunami" that part cracked me up heheh. 🤭 I felt so nice and wet down there because the talking and my bursting bladder, both things made me feel so aroused ☺️😳  ooooh bonté divine! I was so turned on oooh my!! 

All that talking also made me leak two times haha! Which was interesting for me, cos in my case, on my wetting accident on my first grade, when my muscles gave up, it just came all at once and I couldn't stop the flow. 

And this time I could stop the leaks, I think it's because I felt a bit shy to wet while taking to people. It was the good king of embarassement  though, like that one when you know you're being naughty but you're enjoying it ^^ 

I felt so embarassed when I leaked that I laughed like a madwoman 🤣 I tried to record the stream on a video,  and since my mic was having issues, I tried to record the sounds with my smartphone that was on the side of the desk, but I'm not sure if it worked. I'll see tomorrow because right now I feel so tired.

But I couldn't miss the opportunity to share a bit of the anecdote today, and a couple of pics of my panties after I finished the streaming! 

The first weekend I used black panties, I just picked them up without thinking and then I realized it was hard to see the wet spot when I leaked. 

So for today for the streaming this weekend I used beige panties instead, and it was a great idea I think, cos they are way better at showing the leaks. First I thought a bit about this, but I don't think anyone I know from my city would recognize my panties.

I'm virgin and I have never had a date. Nobody has ever seen my panties, not even my mom because it's been a good time I bought my own panties. So you are the first ones heheh.

I hope you like the pics and that this gives you an idea of how wet I was down there 😏😁

And thanks again folks! I'm glad that you loved seeing the "behind the scenes" behind my art. 

I would like to say to @Gornan and @Gothes

that I appreciate so much how enthusiastic and participative they were on the chat. Talking with you guys was a lot of fun! And I'll always cherish these moments in my heart forever! :,)

IMG_20210418_002648.jpg

beigepanties2.jpg

beigepanties.jpg

• 7 months later...