Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Streaming while holding, would you find it cool?

21 minutes ago, Wildagram said:

There was a video on VK.com, a streamer livestream herself trying to hold it.

1 hour ago, AD51 said:

I'm pretty sure that most of the users here would love to watch a stream of it. I suppose it'd be preferable to see the desperation, but of course don't show off your body if you don't want to.

that's very interesting to know! I think I've seen also a video of a girl livestream herself trying to hold posted here. But j mean, not recording myself having a hold like peeps do in regular videos they record but are not live. 

But well that's not what I was referring about. I have thought about this idea of drawing omorashi and streaming the art, AND holding while drawing. In this case what it's going to be seen on the screen is the art instead of me, but I think it would be cool because nobody have ever done it before (not that I know at least) and even if you don't see my face you still will be able to hear me moaning and whining about how bad I have to pee *giggles*

I just thought there might be peeps who would find it exciting since I've heard there are folks here who enjoy hearing other people being vocal and expressive when they're desperate. And because I personally find very sexy to hear just the audio and leave the rest to the imagination.

But I guess it might be a little silly idea maybe 😅

I guess it might be not a bad idea to show my body on a second camera though..but I fear of getting in trouble with streaming sites I have an account on. I'm only on two that I have been able to synchronize with my stream software and stream without trouble so I don't want to get banned.

Both of them have issues with omorashi.  Only one of the sites allows omorashi in art, but not real life stuff. 

Edited by Cephy (see edit history)
9 hours ago, Cephy said:

Hi there folks!

I have a question that have been wandering in my mind for a good while, and I was thinking about it today. I've researched on the forum to see if this specific topic already was posted but I couldn't find it. So I thought it was going to be cool to ask to the community. 

Maybe this will appeal more to peeps who like to see art streams, so the question is:

If you would have the chance to see an streamer who could stream while doing a hold, would you enjoy it? Would you think that it would be cool or sexy or exciting? Would it arouse you?

I've seen people who stream themselves being desperate and holding, but these are people who just video themselves standing there and holding. 

In this case I'm talking about someone streaming art and holding at the same time. But without seeing their face just hearing their voice and seeing the art on screen.

And I talk about this because this have been something I've always wanted to do since my teens, when I first discovered I liked omorashi, but I never got to have the good public for this specific fetish. 

I've stream art since a good time, sometimes writing in the stream chat and sometimes with voice ( it depends of my physical force) but with no face to not risk my anonymity. 

And most of the times my streams are long! LOL They can last 4 or 5 or more hours. And when that happens I usually hold while I'm streaming because I feel too shy to say my guests that I'll make a pause to go to the bathroom.

But since I don't know if they're into omorashi or not and I felt shy to ask them, so for respect to them (to not make them uncomfortable) I always end up struggling so hard to avoid showing any sings of desperation, and sometimes it's so difficult!! Ooh my!!! *blush*

But at the same time, I like to hold while I stream, and when I'm desperate and holding I can't help being vocal about it, heheh.

And recently I've realized in the case of holding voluntary, it's even better when there's peeps into omorashi who like to hear someone's quivering voice and moans while they're desperate.  I just feel it would be very exciting and sexy to do this with peeps into omorashi

So I sometimes wish so badly to find guests who would like my art and who also are into omorashi so I don't need to struggle to not show signs of desperation in my voice on my stream, and be comfortable expressing myself and telling them how I'm bursting and desperate to go!

Oh, mon Dieu ! That's like one of my coolest fantasies, if I may say....* Blushes hard and giggles like there was no tomorrow*

So I asked...if you...

...would like to see someone doing this, because I think thanks to this lovely and so supportive community I'm feeling more confident to try doing it. So if I see positive response about this idea, probably when I can collect the money to fix my laptop or buy another one (what can be most viable) I might give it a try! 😄 

Please do this thats one of my big fantaisie 

🙏

16 hours ago, Cephy said:

But I guess it might be a little silly idea maybe 😅

I guess it might be not a bad idea to show my body on a second camera though..but I fear of getting in trouble with streaming sites I have an account on. I'm only on two that I have been able to synchronize with my stream software and stream without trouble so I don't want to get banned.

Both of them have issues with omorashi.  Only one of the sites allows omorashi in art, but not real life stuff. 

It's definitely a good idea, and, tbh, i don't think that you would have a problem with it as long as you don't expressly say that you are doing it for a fetish's purpose, just act like a normal streamer holding her pee, that's not that uncommon. 

About the camera, from what i read, you don't want to show your face, maybe a body-only cam could cause problems, but i have seen some streamers do that before and be fine, i'm just not sure if that + the pee holding thing could cause a problem, i would say that putting a camera looking directly at your crotch/legs would be a problem, but one from the torso down would probably be fine.

And what platform are you planning to stream on? twitch?

I would absolutely be down to watch something like that! Though I admit I prefer to see the body, I love the idea of watching someone do something else while they try and hold it while doing so. I always love when I find twitch streams of people mentioning they need to pee while playing a game or something, its so fun! A whole stream dedicated to your holding it and talking about how bad you gotta go while also attempting to finish your art sounds amazing!

16 hours ago, Bisonwin said:

If you can go through the checks you could probably do this on the discord

Oh but in discord it is possible to make streaming? I thought it was just used to chat in text and voice call.

I use Xsplit Broadcaster, to connect my pc with the server. 

I guess I'll research on the subject, it have made me feel curious.

1 hour ago, Cephy said:

Oh but in discord it is possible to make streaming? I thought it was just used to chat in text and voice call.

I use Xsplit Broadcaster, to connect my pc with the server. 

I guess I'll research on the subject, it have made me feel curious.

You could file a request on the discord- but people allowed to stream do have the ability to do video as well, but again the question is getting in to start with

• 2 weeks later...

Hey hi there peeps! Thanks a lot for your unconditional support and love! I'm really happy today to say I have great news to share!

This week I got lucky a fellow I know will lend me his computer for the weekend, which it's very good and has memory ram for gamming (because he uses it for gamming XD) and of course, in my case it's also a good computer for streaming.

So probably I'll be able to stream Friday afternoon, and maybe Saturday and Sunday.  My back health right now is noy what it used to be years ago, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to stream all day all the 3 days. But I'll do my best I promise!

Oh bonne mére!! I'm so really happy right now!! This is so exciting that I'd pee on myself! *giggles* This is gonna be my first stream in more than 2 years! So you can imagine, I'm very happy and excited come back streaming at least for a couple of days ^^

I think mostly because miss the old great days, when I'd make cool digital art and chat with my guest and we could spend such a cool time this way. And I have good memories about it. I must say, I had a bit of fear at the beggining...that people usually followed me on my stream already forgot about me  because I've left streaming for a pretty good time, and that nobody shows up. I think that would be morally devasting if that happens...But I think I'm maybe worrying too much,  I have new friends here and I'm announcing the stream in advance, so, I think everything will be ok.

So I'll try to make a little test my bandwithd today and get sure that everything will go well the day of the live, and I'll let you know the schedules tomorrow.

I'll I'll let you the link since today because it's on Picarto:  https://picarto.tv/cephalofille

And apparently, since the last time I streamed, things have changed a bit on the site. They no longer allow anons ( people who are not registered on picarto) to enter chat.  T_T  (Such a shame because like that it was easier for everybody!) So this will give you time to register on picarto today, before the day of the stream comes. cos I wouldn't like that you cannot be able to write messages on my chat when my stream is on, I'll feel lonely not knowing if people are there or not because they cannot say hi. 

And if you're not a streamer, no worries just need to register and pick up that you are no a streamer but a viewer when the option is given to you on one of the registration steps.

On 4/3/2021 at 12:51 PM, Bisonwin said:

You could file a request on the discord- but people allowed to stream do have the ability to do video as well, but again the question is getting in to start with

Oh thanks mate!

I read your message and I've tried to file a request to stream on discord, but they haven't replied to me yet and I made it like two weeks ago. And I needed it soon. So I'm going with Picarto. I've been used it for stream since I started to streaming, so I know it well, is easy to use and a cool site for streaming art. 🙂

I had a twitch channel as well, but I was banned a couple of years ago because of my erotic artwork, and I am worried that if I try again and do a new account I'll have the same result. And I don't have time to deal with this as I only have a weekend for streaming.

2 hours ago, Tentacool said:

Sounds like a fun time! ^w^

Oh thankies! The test of my settings and internet was a great success, so everything is settled for tomorrow, in the morning, on the early train....I mean, sorry I'm listening to a phil collins song right now *chuckles*

I mean tomorrow morning time of...ughh...I'm not good with timezones. So I'll let you know tomorrow a few hours earlier.