Sign In

The Truth Game

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably still the first one I ever had :3. Deserted Island, just me and a girl as lone survivors of some kind of accident. After finding fresh water, hunting for food, and making a small shelter and

in front of my computer *wink wink, nudge nudge* have you ever wet on purpose, if so how often?

Math. "Nuff said. Favorite snack? :D

Bah, you gave no answer!

I was sitting outside of a baskin robins, sharing some sherbet with this girl. We were just talking...but...it is a moment I can never forget. The specifics fade...the words of the conversation fade....but here face, her voice, her eyes, her joy....they are eternal.

Are you a religious person?

Edited by Short Shanks (see edit history)

In terms of a whole character, I think insecurity, when handled well. Helps you connect with a character, gives them depth, and also a point around which you can build character development.

If you could become any video game character, in what game would it be and who? (Either specific or what type of mook?)

Probably zaremm from my current RP, I'd love to meet someone I myself created and he has such an interesting personality, though I think it would make him a very different individual to know that he was the only kitsune.

It's the dark ages and you have been forced into a gladitorial fight. You are given the following weapon options and if you choose a one-handed weapon you will be given a shield. (poorly made.) options: Sword, dagger, set of 5 pilum (a short iron javelin.) longspear, spiked club, and handaxe. What do you do?

Um... getting off with a full bladder. Like, being just about to orgasm, then stopping and feeling the extreme urge to pee overpower the urge to cum, then getting back to orgasm, and repeat.

You can be at the moment of ecstasy for both for like twenty minutes until one wins, shortly after the other :3.... aaaugh.....

Um, what is the weirdest characteristic about yourself?