Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Truth Game

They're all hired by Kimberly Clark and/or Proctor and Gamble to promote the sales

of the larger sizes of disposable diapers. (joke)

How many funerals have you attended where you were actually glad that the guest of honor

was in the box?

Only one I think, was my uncle and I didn't like him at all when he was alive. Maybe I wasn't actually glad but MORE than indifferent for sure.

Question: Have you ever pretend to be drunk/stoned? Maybe at a party o just to avoid smart conversation with people who bothered you?

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably still the first one I ever had :3. Deserted Island, just me and a girl as lone survivors of some kind of accident. After finding fresh water, hunting for food, and making a small shelter and

in front of my computer *wink wink, nudge nudge* have you ever wet on purpose, if so how often?

Math. "Nuff said. Favorite snack? :D

Sexually: Sometimes I don't wash myself after my "goodnight jerking session" (especially late night if I'm too tired, I wait to do that the day after) I think is pretty gross considering how much I love my smell the day after  :gasp:

Non-sexually: I love drinking WARM beer. Unforgivable sin.

What's your record for most orgasms in one single day? Everything counts: solo or with your partner(s)

p.s. Selena Luna it looks like we are monopolizing this thread, I apologize to all but I find this really amusing!

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 3:55 AM, garr890354839 said:

Anyway, what is the dumbest mistake you have made?
Me. 8th grade. I get Peyton manning confused with MJ.

Talking to my best friend on Minecraft regarding when something happened, he showed me a time and date in #.#.# #:# format, and I said "that's not my I.P address".
It was so bad, he made a picture on Facebook with a screenshot, including a magnification of the sentence and several face-palm pictures strapped to the side of it. He even still refers to it in conversation and makes both of us laugh nearly every time.

Have you ever asked somebody out who you were friends with, only to have them completely avoid you afterward?
People would say "What's the worst that could happen?" She literally changed bus service after that day, that's one example of the worst.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/28/2017 at 10:25 PM, Sono Raitā said:

Vandalism of a store... I was a stupid little kid at that time

If you could kill anyone right who would you kill?

Honestly my science teacher from 10th grade or maybe my geometry teacher from 8th grade. Hated those two people soooooo much and I can't think of anyone worse that wouldn't have huge consequences or be too controversial. 

My question: what would you give up for your S.O./best friend/whoever you would like to share this fetish with you and enjoy it with you? 

1 hour ago, mikutothe3rd said:

Life, the universe,  and everything!

If you had to choose between your mother having a horrid death or your father having a horrid death, which one would you pick?

my dad. I would hate for it to happen to either, but I'm closer with my mom

How often do you lie?

• 1 month later...