Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

wettign themed game show, would you go on

if there was a game show where you could win money but its wetting themed would you go on. games could be holding contest. or you have to complete several tasks while desperate and may only use the toilet if you complete them all within a time limit, but if you fail to complete all the tasks before time runs out, you lose and must wet yourself. 

Where do I sign the contract?

I mean, seriously, I get to enjoy my fetish and get possibly even paid for it? I get to see the other guys who participate with bursting bladders and wet pants? 😛

People might be like "What the hell, this will be aired on television, you'll never be able to go out again, everyone will recognize you as that guy!" but I never had issues with that. I considered myself to be an oddball all my life anyways. Plus I really love doing bat shit crazy ideas for fun, like that one time where I asked a friend of mine if he'd join me in a spontaneous road trip and ended up driving 900 km in one single day. Sometimes you just have to go for it even if it might sound absolutely insane, just cut these rational thoughts out for a second and live. What fun would life be without these crazy stories you're able to tell at parties? 😉

Edited by younggermangay (see edit history)

If the winner is determined by holding out longer than anybody else, I think I'd be pretty much guaranteed a win. My Paruresis is so severe I physically can't wet myself if someone's near me, I don't think. When I'm beyond my limit in such a situation, I just end up with real bad pain instead of an accident. Since I've experienced that pain so many times in my life, I wouldn't mind having it again if I'm actually getting paid for enduring it. 

Plus, seeing the other competitors holding would be pretty entertaining, to say the least. 

I wouldn't appear in something that was broadcast to the nation (or any nation), but would watch.

If it was part of a non televised event in a theatre performed in front of an audience of omo enthusiasts then sign me up.

No interval of course, so maybe there will be some wet seats in the auditorium afterwards.

Ideas:

A couples game show where one answers questions and the other drinks for wrong answers.

I don’t think wetting is as mainstream to be showed on a game show. There was one time, back in the 90s or early 00’s, in an MTV game show where they gave money to people for doing weird or disgusting (at least for them) things. When people were given the task sometimes they backed down and they upped the ante and one girl won $100 for peeing her pants (she was wearing a pair of light blue jeans)

I can remember at least four TV shows in the past where peeing was involved, so this idea is not as strange as you might think.

In the UK game show Distraction, contestants were asked questions while sitting on toilets in cubicles. The contestants had to pee in specially designed toilet bowls in order to buzz in with their answers. One girl who expressed her disapproval of it actually turned out to be very good and she won her round.

On the Dutch game show Try Before You Die (TBYD) the presenters were randomly chosen to undertake tasks. On one programme a presenter called Denis was selected to pee his pants on camera. It took him a few minutes to accomplish this, encouraged by the others on the show, but he eventually wet his jeans and also the studio floor. The clip can be seen at

The US programme I Bet You Will (IBYW) took place in open spaces including university campuses with students being offered money to undertake dares. On one episode they dared students on their way to lectures to wet themselves. One girl in blue jeans declined, but when she was offered $100 in cash she changed her mind and wet herself in public. Another male student willingly peed and afterwards said that it was more convenient than having to find a bathroom! It is unclear whether they then proceeded straight to their lectures.

In one episode of the US dating show Next, a girl called Amelia decided to end a meal at a restaurant with a guy called Adam by saying how relieved she was to be on a date. In fact she was actually relieving herself by peeing in her jeans on to an upholstered chair. The clip can be seen at

5 hours ago, Wettoby said:

I can remember at least four TV shows in the past where peeing was involved, so this idea is not as strange as you might think.

In the UK game show Distraction, contestants were asked questions while sitting on toilets in cubicles. The contestants had to pee in specially designed toilet bowls in order to buzz in with their answers. One girl who expressed her disapproval of it actually turned out to be very good and she won her round.

Oh, wow. I could never do that in a million years. Even if my bladder was so full that I felt like I was gonna have an accident, I'd never get anything out trying to pee on stage with an audience while being filmed. I've actually had nightmares of something like that, where I'm trying to pee into a toilet but it's on a stage for some reason.