Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female My first EVER INTENTIONAL Public wetting

43 minutes ago, ews21 said:

Glad you got to wet yourself in public and enjoy it! I love the description you made of how it pooled around you as you were peeing. Also if you want to try more public activities, this is a good reason to get a diaper.

I want to do more public stuff but I could never wear a diaper. It’s just a big no for me on that one haha

8 minutes ago, h1234 said:

Start small, you got a bucket lost item checked, full on accident in public! Amazing story of how it happened.  

Maybe next time do the same type of scenario then take a picture of the pee puddle you left. 

The plan is similar but with black leggings and maybe hiking on a secluded trail instead. Still planning it though. Thanks for the support 🙂 

The plan is similar but with black leggings and maybe hiking on a secluded trail instead. Still planning it though.  

That sounds like a lovely idea, but let me tell you... and I was there when my omo pal Pamela decided to do the same thing... secluded hiking trails aren't always as secluded as you think they will be. Yep, Pamela got caught, and there was no way to hide it because she was wearing khaki colored cargo shorts. The other couple didn't say a word, though there was no question that they saw her. If the idea that you might get caught gives you a scary thrill, that's great! If getting caught would absolutely mortify you to death, bring out the flowered dress again.

I've done wettings near a park in a secluded spot, in shorts that don't show wetness, but I'd double check both ways to make sure no one would be coming. Usually on a dirt road, then I'd have plenty of warning if someone appeared in the distance. Then I'd ride the rest of the way home in wet shorts, and no one who saw me could even tell.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 10:55 AM, ews21 said:

Understandable, it isnt for everyone, but I am glad you are able to do some public wettings! Especially in a dress!

On 3/30/2021 at 10:47 AM, sammilove said:

I want to do more public stuff but I could never wear a diaper. It’s just a big no for me on that one haha

What a great story, and glad you want to do some more of that. I don't think I could go with diapers either.

• 4 weeks later...