Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where are you most likely to spot someone having an accident or desperate to pee

Preferably if you’d like to answer with a pre-covid answer and a post covid answer that’d be most interesting.

To me one space where you are very likely to find someone who desperately needs a pee is as a ride sharing driver particularly one who works nights in bar districts as they are the ones who pick customers who have been drinking and might’ve forgotten to use the restroom leaving them for a desperate ride home.

What do you guys think?

Pre-COVID I mostly saw desperation at faires and festivals that had limited access to toilets, long lines, and lots of drinks. It's normal to see people squirming about in the long lines, especially if they've been drinking alcohol. 

Post-COVID I see people getting desperate in loads of places since most public toilets are closed to all but employees, except for some that are just single-use stalls. Which, since only one person can use it at a time, and it's the first toilet people have been able to find in a while, the lines get long. (And look even longer since you have to stand spread out.) I'm just kind of used to having a difficult time relieving myself in public, so this hasn't resulted in too big a change in my behavior, but my partner is not so used to it. He's gotten desperate a few times since this began, once he had to stop off at a wooded area near our place to relieve himself behind a tree because we'd been out all day and hadn't found anywhere he could go.

COVID stuff has also resulted in a lot of desperation for him at work, because he has to sanitize everything so thoroughly between each of his clients, it leaves him with no time to use the toilet even if he really needs to. One day a little while ago he didn't have a chance to go all day because of this and came home so desperate he didn't even have time to say hello to me before bolting for the restroom. I didn't mind it though, he was doing a very adorable dance as he tried to get his belt to come apart. 

Transit is a good one. A couple years ago I was on the Seabus (a passenger boat, part of the local transit system, about a 15 min trip across the water), and as I was sitting down someone said "watch out, don't sit there!". I sat in the seat next to it instead and looked over, and the seat had a huge wet patch on it... someone had definitely soaked it. To this day I've wondered if it was an omo fan deliberately wetting, a true accident, or... simply a child having a rough day, haha.

Pre COVID, definitely at school. I heard the most "omg I really have to pee" at school by far. I don't go out much (anxiety and fear of crowds), so that's about it for me.

During COVID, definitely at my store, since our restrooms are closed to the public. They were actually closed to the public before, but I still witness it a LOT more.

Yeah, I'm a major introvert.

I would say the pre-Covid I rarely saw any desperation except maybe occasionally at a bathroom line at the end of a movie at the movie theater. I rarely went anywhere crowded though pre-Covid. But even movie desperation was rare as I was frequently the only one in the theater (it was a small theater and I went Tuesday afternoons when tickets were half price).

Post Covid ironically I am seeing a lot more desperation but it is mostly my own! I actually find it ironic that pre-Covid I rarely saw any desperation because I rarely went anywhere, but now post Covid I have an outdoor job and I work at places where the bathrooms are normally closed largely cause of Covid.

So the irony is that I went from pre-Covid where I would go into chat and go on message boards and be like has anyone seen any good female desperation, to now me going into places shouting oh my God I really could use a bathroom while everybody else is at home with toilets!

The only upside to this is at least my other female coworkers are also squirming for a toilet by the end of the day, although frustratingly they are usually out of the van before me and they usually beat me to the toilet!

But once again it is a very weird thing to having pre-Covid having been at home all the time with toilets while other people were out and about in the world and me having a snickering satisfaction of hearing situations where people got desperate at crowded places, to now being in a world where hardly anybody is out and about, but now I am out in the world and outdoors on a regular basis for the first time, just at a time when all the bathrooms are closed and I have to learn to do without, and others are spending more time at home with the toilet right there.

Guest Despboy15

Pre Covid would probably be movie theaters and outdoor events. That’s where I saw he most desperation. 

post Covid would most likely be in stores because I think a lot more stores will be closing their bathrooms to the public.

The most common place to witness desperation is public transport for me. Also you can often see it during festivals, fairs or carnivals (whatever you call that in English) - everything with large crowds and a limited number of toilets that tend to be dirty. That was pre-COVID of course.

When being out with someone else, I encounter desperation during walks and hikes or long drives. This is usually because my companions tell me about it, not because it's obvious.

I can't remember ever being witness to an accident, at least I'm not aware of it. I think I once saw a very drunk girl pee her shorts during a rock festival, but that was like 20 years ago.

Defo late at night after bars have closed used to see lots of desperate women making their way home,

a lady friend of mine used to tell me about her desperate situations after evenings out but since covid she can’t recall last time she was desperate as it’s only when she’s out and doesn’t have a toilet available she gets desperate which makes me wonder will there be a lot of people caught out when they’re back out again as not been in that situation for months?

work at the moment as all restrictions in place with distancing and bubbles means more holding, one woman I work with is always on meeting calls with her headset on and openly complains about back to back meetings means she’s holding way longer than if we were using meeting rooms she would nip to the loo on the way, I have seen her make her way hurriedly to the ladies eventually late in the mornings red faced having been on a long call,