Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Anyone into menstruation/periods?

Anyone into menstruation/periods?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Is anyone here into menstruation/periods? I searched the site and didn't see anything on the topic. I'm curious if some people into things like wetting and omutsu might also find this interesting. I'd be interested to hear further thoughts in the comments.

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

Is anyone here into menstruation/periods? I searched the site and didn't see anything on the topic. I'm curious if some people into things like wetting and omutsu might also find this interesting. I'd be interested to hear further thoughts in the comments.

Not into it myself, but I do find myself curious about what people into that like about it.  No judgement here, just curiosity, if someone wants to fill me in 🙂

Given the social and cultural taboos surrounding the topic of menstruation, I'd be surprised if anyone answered conclusively Yes. Even on this website, where the taboos around urination (and defecation) are cast to the wayside more often than not.

Fun fact: If a wilderness survival guide or disaster prepping guide falls short in any area, this is usually it. (Usually because the authors lack the organs involved so it's not even on their radar.)

I can’t say I’m ‘into’ it, but it did have some comparisons to wetting for me. I used to have insanely heavy periods. Despite all my efforts at protection I quite often leaked badly. The sensation was different than wetting, but kind of compelling in its own way. I could often feel it about to happen, and was pretty much powerless to stop it. So it was kind of like a wet accident, but without any shame. It was always kind of morbidly fascinating to me just how strong some of the leaks were. 
That said, it became a medical problem and finally I took steps to correct it. Now I’m the opposite. Next to no bleeding. Can’t say I miss it lol. 

Nah, not really my thing.  I do know that it is a thing for some people, but not my bag.  I can agree with the whole "protection" that maxi-pads may offer and when I was much younger, the connection between pads and being able to use them as a sort of mini-diaper was certainly there.  I think I actually thought of that before I ever knew about periods and was even a little jealous and wondered why girls get to wear a little diaper and could wet a little whenever they wanted.