Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone into menstruation/periods?

Anyone into menstruation/periods?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Is anyone here into menstruation/periods? I searched the site and didn't see anything on the topic. I'm curious if some people into things like wetting and omutsu might also find this interesting. I'd be interested to hear further thoughts in the comments.

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

Given the social and cultural taboos surrounding the topic of menstruation, I'd be surprised if anyone answered conclusively Yes. Even on this website, where the taboos around urination (and defecation) are cast to the wayside more often than not.

Fun fact: If a wilderness survival guide or disaster prepping guide falls short in any area, this is usually it. (Usually because the authors lack the organs involved so it's not even on their radar.)

Nah, not really my thing.  I do know that it is a thing for some people, but not my bag.  I can agree with the whole "protection" that maxi-pads may offer and when I was much younger, the connection between pads and being able to use them as a sort of mini-diaper was certainly there.  I think I actually thought of that before I ever knew about periods and was even a little jealous and wondered why girls get to wear a little diaper and could wet a little whenever they wanted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I am not into menstruation itself, not into pics with blood all over. Yuk.

But I am into girls wearing old-fashioned thick maxipads in their pants. Showing a prominent pad bulge.

I got interested in this in the late 70s, when I was 13-14, back then thick maxipads were still very common.

Initially, ignorant, I was even a little jealous... for me wearing diapers or anything in my pants was taboo, whereas girls and women would wear these nice thick soft things in their pants every month... 😏

Today's superthin maxipads do very little to me.