Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would you rather pee in a container or pee your pants

I take a lot of road trips, so I frequently spend long hours behind the wheel. For that very reason, there's an empty large wide-mouth water bottle under the passenger seat.

While I've yet to have to use it in front of company, I hope that we would be the kind of friends that she would take my using it in good stride. Perhaps she would even offer to help me out by holding the container. Or something.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's an interesting question. I have honestly no issue with nudity around my friends, and since I assume I'm not in the car with some random women but rather friends of mine, well... yeah, whip

I would try and hold it in and end up wetting myself 

I would probably end up wetting my pants.

I'd probably grab the container if I had to pee that bad.  To use it I would not be pulling my pants down and all but just use the zipper and try and be discrete as possible, but def using the container if it is available and hope it can hold it all.  

Casue once I start peeign in a situation like that being so desperate I doubt I could stop it for long after starting.  So worst case scenario I use the container.  It fills up.  I still need to pee.  Put it back in my pants and unable to hold what is left and end up peeing in my pants anyway.  😳😳😳

As tempting as the combination of excitement and humiliation that would result from wetting my pants in front of friends in a situation where there really was no other option, without something to protect the seats and carpet I would instead go in the container to avoid damaging someone’s car. The closest I’ve come to that situation was in the car with my wife. We were leaving an event where I was pretty desperate to pee, but a very long line at the single restroom available would have taken longer than just driving home, or so we thought. A long delay getting out of the crowded parking lot, however, had me holding myself and to the point of leaking a little. I could feel my undies were damp and had a small wet spot visible on my pants by the time we were on the road. There was nothing in the car to go in or sit on, and even though it was less than 10 minutes drive, I really thought I wouldn’t be able to hold it. I miraculously managed to make it to our driveway without getting the seat wet. I stopped the car and raced to the front door before I lost control. In a classic latchkey scene, leaks became a trickle as I fumbled with the lock, and then a steady stream as I ran inside to the bathroom. By the time I reached the toilet, the wet patch on my pants nearly reached my knees.

Honestly if you just strip your pants off it legitimately is saving you the trouble to be honest by humiliating yourself. I think most likely in public people won’t really make fun of you that much because it’s more like a thing that peeing your pants vs stripping off in public literally makes more sense to just strip than. At least with shirts or dresses you don’t have to actually take them off in general. Slide you Panties to the side or put your penis in the hole of the boxers you’re wearing