Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would you rather pee in a container or pee your pants

Say you are on a road trip with some friends in bumper to bumper traffic no chance of moving and you are BURSTING. Like leaked into your underwear desperate you are going to pee your pants. There’s an appropriate sized bottle available will you try to pee in it. The catch is if you are a man you are with women. If you are a woman you are with men. Are you going to pee in a bottle in front of the opposite sex? Or keep trying to hold it which will result in wet pants ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's an interesting question. I have honestly no issue with nudity around my friends, and since I assume I'm not in the car with some random women but rather friends of mine, well... yeah, whip

I would try and hold it in and end up wetting myself 

I would probably end up wetting my pants.

I would be completely unable to pee in a bottle like that. My body would just freeze up and not let anything out. Unless the woman in question was, like, just my Mom, I guess.

But I also probably wouldn’t be physically able to wet myself, even if I was actively trying to give in and just go, my anxiety is just so intense I’d remain locked up long after my bladder should have just forced me to pee. 

As a person with the female sex, I'd rather pee in front of men than in front of women. Could be because I'm more attracted to women, but somehow I find it more embarassing to pee in a container when soemone with the same anatomy is around. So I guess I would use the container with men and would wet myself with women around. Though I'd have to be in the situation, maybe my level of desperation would influence my decision and make me forget the embarassment of peeing in front of other women.  

I'd go in the bottle, I wouldn't really care that anyone sees me. This actually happened to me once. I'd had a couple of beers and really needed to pee. We weren't in any traffic, but I wanted to get home. I told my Mum to just keep driving, and I relieved myself into an empty beer can. I know it's different with family, but I've peed in front of the opposite sex many times. I don't think it'll bother me.

That's an interesting question.

I have honestly no issue with nudity around my friends, and since I assume I'm not in the car with some random women but rather friends of mine, well... yeah, whip it out and into the bottle it goes.

However I do have to add that I also would consider just peeing myself, for the simple reasons that firstly, topics like these aren't issues between me and my friends and secondly, what the heck, I love peeing myself 😛 In that case I would only refrain from doing so if the car would belong to one of my friends. If it was my own car, I'd just go ahead and instantly feel relieved and great 🙂

6 minutes ago, astralis said:

I don't think I could pee in a bottle sitting down tbh, I'm a girl so unless there's a specific way you can do it idk about it would be pants wetting for me! 

My friend who is a transman has successfully done this with his prosthetic. He kind of had to get in the back of the vehicle for more space, kneel a bit on his knees so everything lined up right, and be super careful instead of doing it while still sitting down, but it worked. So, I know it's at least possible to do in the right circumstances no matter what physical parts you have. 

It's a very interesting question! And peeps who know me probably will be surprised by this, cos they know I've always feel too embarrassed to pee into a container. Also, I sometimes worry pee can carry bacteria, so I much prefer my pee to be on the bathroom.

Even, once a random someone on poolchat popped out saying it was exciting for him girls with large bladders and girls measuring how much they can pee by peeing on a container. And he suggested me to do it and I like "ooh mon Dieu ! That's embarrassing and also gross" 😆😆

But I think if wetting my pants or peeing on a container are my two only options like in this situation you just described, I'd definitely chose  to pee on a container. Because I think my heart couldn't cope with peeing my pants in accident like it happened on my first grade. 

Plus, I have a soft spot for situations when people has to pee in something that it's not a bathroom (on the bushes, a bottle, etc ) on an emergency situation as a last resource. So that it could happen to me I think it might be very arousing, specially if there's a friend near who is into omorashi and would enjoy it,  heheh. And no matter if theye male or female but the important thing is to know they are into omorashi so to be sure I'll not make them uncomfortable. 

In any case it's, with me of with others, it's one of my favorite situations! It's like my pet...

...Pet..

How do you say that phrase ? "Pet peve"?

Sorry about asking this, but remember English is not my native language 😳

In French we can say "un point fiable" or "un fiable". But I don't know if that's a direct equivalent.

Oh and well, in the case I'd get to know they're not into omorashi before this situation arrived, then I'd be a bit embarrassing heheh. But I'll do it anyways because in any circumstances I'd like to repeat the accident from my first grade. Ever!  

Edited by Cephy (see edit history)
41 minutes ago, segaface said:

My friend who is a transman has successfully done this with his prosthetic. He kind of had to get in the back of the vehicle for more space, kneel a bit on his knees so everything lined up right, and be super careful instead of doing it while still sitting down, but it worked. So, I know it's at least possible to do in the right circumstances no matter what physical parts you have. 

Oh zut alors ! That sounds like an oddisey to me hehehe! Frankly, I don't think a girl with a bursting bladder could have the patience and the calm brain to do all this acrobatics and kneel while having a full bladder on a car in movement.

That said...If as Peepants31 said the car stops totally for a while due traffic, then I think maybe.... maybe I would be able to do that. I think I could at least like to try heheh 

And surely I'd like to see a girl trying this as well. I think whether the pee comes out right on the container or if it drops a bit, it will be very hot to see another girl trying. 

Oh zut alors! The scene is so hot! Now I'll have this image on my mind for days! Sometimes it's a setback I have a vivid imagination *blushes and hides under the blanket*

On 3/29/2021 at 1:45 PM, Peepants31 said:

Say you are on a road trip with some friends in bumper to bumper traffic no chance of moving and you are BURSTING. Like leaked into your underwear desperate you are going to pee your pants. There’s an appropriate sized bottle available will you try to pee in it. The catch is if you are a man you are with women. If you are a woman you are with men. Are you going to pee in a bottle in front of the opposite sex? Or keep trying to hold it which will result in wet pants ?

Container. Or if we are on the outer lane, I'd just jump out and run into the woods if there are any.

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)
53 minutes ago, Cephy said:

Oh zut alors ! That sounds like an oddisey to me hehehe! Frankly, I don't think a girl with a bursting bladder could have the patience and the calm brain to do all this acrobatics and kneel while having a full bladder on a car in movement.

If he'd been much more desperate, he could have had more of a problem with that, but it wasn't quite huge emergency for him just yet (Though, he did have to go badly enough to completely fill the bottle he ended up using). Plus, he's had a bunch of practice with his prosthetic (which is basically a silicone thing made to look like a flaccid penis that has a funnel he can pee through), so that probably helped make the ordeal easier too. I guess it would be significantly trickier with a fuller bladder or without much practice using a device like that. 

Edited by segaface (see edit history)
8 hours ago, segaface said:

Sounds like some serious acrobatics on the part of your friend, lol. I can definitely see it working, though. Still think I'd rather piss my pants when it's all said and done, I think if I was that desperate and in a car with other people I'd be way too scared to get naked plus I don't know if I could relax enough to go. But thanks for sharing as I hadn't even thought of that as s/t that would work!

7 hours ago, astralis said:

Sounds like some serious acrobatics on the part of your friend, lol. I can definitely see it working, though. Still think I'd rather piss my pants when it's all said and done, I think if I was that desperate and in a car with other people I'd be way too scared to get naked plus I don't know if I could relax enough to go. But thanks for sharing as I hadn't even thought of that as s/t that would work!

Haha, yep. He made the right choice going for it before it became a serious emergency, otherwise it might have been a problem. But he still made this pained, strangled sound when he tried to get over one of the seats since I'm sure that put a lot of extra pressure on his bladder. He was pretty vocal the whole time, complaining about how he had to kind of hold back a bit to keep from peeing too fast and overflowing the prosthetic's funnel and how that wasn't easy because he had to go bad.