Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls Vs Boys

Hi everyone,

Ive spent the last few weeks being more active on this site and thinking about the 'split' between the number of girls on here against the number of guys. So just thought I'd ask some questions and hope some people (from both sides) answer as I'm really interested to see the thoughts of people.

---------------------------------------------

1) Are you a girl, guy or other?

2) Have you, or have you ever thought of, posting videos of yourself enjoying this fetish?

2.1) If not, how come?

3) Do you enjoy watching this fetish involving the other sex?

3.5) Would you prefer watching videos, involving the other sex, where it includes them cumming at the end?

I hope people don't think I'm being creepy here. I just want to find out people's thoughts. As I'm sure it's no surprise there are far more female wetting content than male and as a male I'd love to do more content, but whether that's cause girls aren't as into watching male videos as guys are to female ones, or guys are a bit more reserved about posting content etc. 

Anyway, I'm so happy this forum exists as when I discovered I loved doing this I thought I was weird and alone. But to have a community that is so supportive and accepting is amazing! Keep it up!

Personally, I'm not gay and don't 'get off' watching men or knowing men enjoy my videos. But if guys enjoy my videos then that's great, good for them and everyone should feel comfortable doing what they love. 

51 minutes ago, Random94 said:

1) Are you a girl, guy or other?  Male

2) Have you, or have you ever thought of, posting videos of yourself enjoying this fetish?  Wish I could

2.1) If not, how come?   Didn’t have means to make video 

3) Do you enjoy watching this fetish involving the other sex?   Yes

3.5) Would you prefer watching videos, involving the other sex, where it includes them cumming at the end?  No

-----------------------------------------

Anyway, I'm so happy this forum exists as when I discovered I loved doing this I thought I was weird and alone. But to have a community that is so supportive and accepting is amazing! Keep it up!  I agree completely 

38 minutes ago, Peesephone said:

1. I'm a girl

2. I've considered it, but I probably won't.

2.1. I'm not comfortable making videos since I'd rather stay as anonymous as possible and have a crap ton of self esteem issues to work through.

3. I do enjoy some male omo from time to time. I prefer female omo though.

3.5. I'm indifferent. That goes for male and female omo by the by.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I totally get self esteem issues as I have that too. 2 things that gets to me (as silly as it is), is 1) What my 'thing' looks like. 2) What I look like running. I bet I look so weird trying to run outside (only recently built up the nerve to run on a treadmill in the gym). But when I see so many different people out running who are really overweight, it makes me so happy that they might look strange...but it doesn't stop them and that's the attitude I need to adopt as yh they might be overweight. But at least they are doing something about it.

Hope your self esteem improves 🙂

1 hour ago, scinosensation said:

Hey, can't you use your mobile maybe?

3 hours ago, Random94 said:

Hi everyone,

Ive spent the last few weeks being more active on this site and thinking about the 'split' between the number of girls on here against the number of guys. So just thought I'd ask some questions and hope some people (from both sides) answer as I'm really interested to see the thoughts of people.

2) Have you, or have you ever thought of, posting videos of yourself enjoying this fetish?

2.1) If not, how come?

3.5) Would you prefer watching videos, involving the other sex, where it includes them cumming at the end?

1. Girl.

2. Nope.

2.1. I have a taboo against sharing audiovisual data of myself on the Internet. Also, I don't have the fetish thing.

3. No. I'm asexual, and I prefer reading about other girls' experiences because it's easier to sympathize with them. Originally thought this was a site for people with bladder issues.

3.5 Don't know what cumming is, but it sounds disgusting. Also, see above.

23 minutes ago, Random94 said:

Hey, thanks for the reply. I totally get self esteem issues as I have that too. 2 things that gets to me (as silly as it is), is 1) What my 'thing' looks like. 2) What I look like running. I bet I look so weird trying to run outside (only recently built up the nerve to run on a treadmill in the gym). But when I see so many different people out running who are really overweight, it makes me so happy that they might look strange...but it doesn't stop them and that's the attitude I need to adopt as yh they might be overweight. But at least they are doing something about it.

Hope your self esteem improves 🙂

You're welcome for the reply! I'm glad you're working on your self esteem and starting to work out. Starting is always the hardest part. I hope that works out for you.

27 minutes ago, Peesephone said:

You're welcome for the reply! I'm glad you're working on your self esteem and starting to work out. Starting is always the hardest part. I hope that works out for you.

Thanks for the support. You too. My really meaningful/deep quote is "One of the biggest opponents you have to fight again, is your own mind". 

1) Im a guy

2) I had for ages but finally just did today!

2.1) As you might guess self esteem issues usually had me deleting what id recorded before almost imediately- but I finally got good angles even if the video wasnt the best

3) Yes very much so, im Bi so also like guys vids (sometimes even more as its more of a mood thing- just hits different you know?)

3.5) Im fine with either orgasming at the end but its hard to find a good balance for that, I tend to dislike guys doing it more and some videos it just wouldnt suit- maybe having them as seperate ones would work better in some cases but thats a different discussion

I'm a guy. 

I've thought about filming myself having a very long and badly needed pee, but if I did that it would only be shared with my partner. 

2.1) If not, how come? 

I have always been very wary of having any sort of photo/video of me online. I feel weird uploading pictures that just show my face, so I doubt I'll ever want to post something where my dick is visible. 

A bit, but I'm much more attracted to other guys so that's what I prefer to see. 

That's not as important to me as the desperation and release, I can take it or leave it. 

1 )I am a straight male

2) Yes I have made numerous videos of myself desperate until I wet my pants , with plenty of vocal narration. I love sharing my fetish with appreciative minds. I have also made several nude peeing videos. I have posted some wetting not naked videos here but was discouraged by lack of reaction. I posted many of both on X-tube , but of course they are now gone. My videos were well received there especially because I talked about what I was feeling , how desperate I was , and when it started coming out. The ladies there seemed to enjoy ( requested) me peeing nude.

As far as anonymity is concerned  I show only from my stomach down. 

3) See above I really do enjoy it. I have been discouraged from posting more often because nobody noticed or reacted. I really want women to enjoy what I am doing. I haven't posted much with my genitals showing on this site because I am concerned the mods would disapprove of male nudity. 

4)   Since I am straight, I have no interest in seeing men pee/wet. I do enjoy watching desperate females, who eventually wet their pants or pee naked. The only exceptions to females only would be a couple. That is really hot.

I am mostly focused on the desperation and peeing aspect of the videos, not so much the cuming. With females There is no way to know if it is real . Realism is key.

To me well done videos are highly arousing , and are my self pleasure sexual activity.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
1 hour ago, scinosensation said:

I’m confused by your response. I had quoted you and added my responses to your questions. I will repeat my responses here without your questions, using your intended numbers. Sorry for the confusion. I do use my mobile.

1. Male

2. Wish I could

3. Didn’t have the means

4. Yes

5. No

Yep, confused by my own post haha

Girl

I've thought about it and I might do it in the future, but for now I live with my parents so it wouldn't be convenient. Also I'm pretty wary of my face accidentally showing as I don't have video editing software to black it out, and I'm really self-conscious so. I might once I get my own place, we'll have to see!

2.1) If not, how come?

See above.

Yes. I think I enjoy both about equally, though I do prefer everyone to stay fully clothed (I think I'm a little on the asexual spectrum, maybe). But yeah, I like when guys grab their dicks and squirm and cross their legs, it's fucking hot. Also, something about guys being vocal about their need to pee is more arousing to me than girls being vocal.

I can take it or leave it honestly, I've seen a few that were well done and a few that weren't, but it's not my main focus when I'm watching videos, my main focus is the desperation building up to a full wetting, so. 

1) Are you a girl, guy or other?: Genetically a guy, although sometimes I feel female or other. I spent the first part of my life being rail thin and being told "why don't you gain weight?". I could eat a whole XL Pizza Hut pizza with extra pepperoni and literally not gain a pound. Because I did not get hairy as fast as most boys, I was called the dreaded "f" and "g" names and beat up a lot. At University, women liked me as their best friend and "brother", despite my very open desire to be more. It took a long time to "fill out" as male.  Then arthritis hit and other stuff. Now, I wish I was rail thin and could pass as gender neutral. LOL on me.

2) Have you, or have you ever thought of, posting videos of yourself enjoying this fetish?: I have done this, although rarely, but by request for persons. I loved doing it because I knew what I was doing for them and what they wanted to see.

2.1) If not, how come? I am body shy. I am afraid if I just posted something I came up with, no one would want to see it - or my stupid hairy legs, knobby knees, etc. Idk. maybe someone likes that. I just haven't the confidence I could please someone with what I posted. This is not a judgment on anyone else - I think everyone else who posts is so beautiful and brave and just wow's me to think you shared yourself with me, with all of us? 

3) Do you enjoy watching this fetish involving the other sex? Yes! I also enjoy couples, non-binary, anything new and /or kinky. I have found since I have been here, I enjoy men too.

3.5) Would you prefer watching videos, involving the other sex, where it includes them cumming at the end? MMMM, yes, please. Now I have said too much about myself and before I edit it, I am going to go....

My turn, I guess x)

I'm a guy and identify as such 🙂

I have published some videos on thisvid and had posted some on my (sadly in the meantime suspended) Twitter account, both of the same name as my OmoOrg account. I'm planning on publishing new videos on OmoOrg as soon as possible 🙂

I'm 100 % gay, I only enjoy male omorashi, including non-binary but biologically male people as well as FTM trans omorashi content (which is male omorashi as well of course).

This one should answer itself ^^ I would enjoy males cumming quite a bit, but if it *has* to involve the other sex... no, thank you 🙊

Sorry ladies 😅 It's just not for me. You're more than welcome to like, share and comment on my future content however! :3

On 3/28/2021 at 2:04 PM, Random94 said:

1) Are you a girl, guy or other? Woman

2) Have you, or have you ever thought of, posting videos of yourself enjoying this fetish? No.

2.1) If not, how come? I actually don't like wetting myself much. I never do it on purpose, although I'm quite accident prone    

3) Do you enjoy watching this fetish involving the other sex? No, as a lesbian I'm rather into females

3.5) Would you prefer watching videos, involving the other sex, where it includes them cumming at the end? Not really.

I'm a guy

I have not really thought about recording myself and posting it on here.

I think part of the reason is because there are too many things about me that I don't like to think someone else might find it attractive.  Secondly, I would also be concerned about being recognized by someone in my professional field and be terminated from my job.  I live in a state where a person's employment may be terminated for any reason or no reason.  I would prefer not to give them a reason, especially if a place I may work may see this as looking bad for their brand.

I love watching this fetish involving women, though I do find that it can be fun to watch a guy and feel a bit of sympathetic desperation for him.  Watching/reading this sort of content is great fun when you mentally put yourself into the place of one of the people directly involved.

As far as the final question goes, sure.  I remember reading something years ago on wetset where a woman wanted to try something in front of her man and wore some tight jeans that she proceeded to wet.  She pulled the jeans even tighter and by wetting them, she was able to bring herself to orgasm.  Or if you like, a dom diapering a slave, then not only forcing them to wear and wet a diaper, but then rubbing the warm area until they have another type of accident and making fun of them for cumming in their diaper.

These are just some of the omo related content that have to do with cumming.  I also love facesitting content which can lead to cumming after grinding on someone's face.

Guy.

I have a few posts under my belt.

Definitely.

Not required by any means but it's a lovely bonus.

Male. Straight.

Thought of, yes. Would I actually do so? No, probably never.

2.1) If not, how come?

For the same reason I wouldn’t put a sex tape or other fetish video on the net; having it out in the open creates awkwardness in existing social and professional relationships.

Do I care much when people know I’m into omo? No, not really. Do people sometimes react negatively or in a way that’s likely to create unnecessary trouble for me when they find out I’m into omo? Unfortunately, yes. At least sometimes. Honestly, it’s just a lot less trouble to keep it private than have it out in the open.

I take the point that some people find more anonymous ways of filming themselves (e.g. keeping face/identifying features out of shot, etc), but, at least to me, omo videos are much more compelling with facial expressions and talking/moaning and I feel like if I wanted to post a vid, I’d want to do it properly. It’s hard to stay anonymous when you want to act convincingly.

Yes, I have a strong preference for female omo, but male can be okay if the guy has a feminine appearance. Femboys can be fun too.

3.5) Would you prefer watching videos, involving the other sex, where it includes them cumming at the end?

Depends on if I think they’re enjoying it. I have seen some vids featuring omo models masturbating seemingly to a script, and others with amateur girls getting off convincingly after wetting/messing themselves. The former is kind of meh, and feels like a bit of a box ticking exercise. The latter, on the other hand, is incredibly hot, even with women whom I would probably not have been attracted to in another context. Enthusiasm counts for a lot.

guy

I've never posted videos of myself but I have considered it, there is still a chance I might

2.1) If not, how come?

worried I get recognized

yes, a lot

generally no unless it makes sense in the scene for her to just start masturbating 

Edited by pp123 (see edit history)