Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

One Defining Moment

My cousin, best friend, and protector, were playing in my yard and were covered in dirt. The very short version of what happened (I am sure I posted it here but I am an idiot an can never find it ... I know 😞 ) is that while we were showering off I found myself between her legs and it cascaded from there.

My fantasies don't revolve around HER, but any time she asked me to hold her, clean her, play with her, anything (and I do mean anything - sexual or not and always with consent) I would do it without a second thought or hesitation.

I am sure there is more to my love of omo and related interests than just that one event.

I am not sure if there is a component within a person which has higher probability toward a certain kink/fetish/etc. 

I don't think there was any one particular situation or incident, more like an entire series of them just growing up. First there were situations where I had to hold it where my boy cousins were able to go to the bathroom, then going to my high school where they locked most of the girls bathrooms, and then just a whole bunch of situations where I got stuck holding it especially when others like guys did not have to. This would frustrate and annoy me when I was younger but then when I became sexually mature I started to realize that all of my masturbation fantasies involve me thinking about times where I was desperate. So I think that I eroticized my frustration and aggravation over time perhaps as coping mechanism. But I felt it was a thing that happened rather gradually rather than being any one specific incident that crystallized the entire experience.

My defining moment was when I wet myself in school. 

It was super humiliating as everyone was watching.

I soon started fantasising about female classmates having accidents and when I was a bit older I started trying to recreate the feeling of sudden spreading wetness in my pants.

Being cleaned up is now also a big part of my fantasies.

See, I'm sure there was, bc like. There had to be something that gave me the nudge to start researching bedwetting and day wetting in teens. But I don't... remember what it was? All I remember is that I was researching those things and I ran into personal stories (I think I fell into experience project?) and then I discovered like. Actual People who were Into it and some kind of lightbulb went off.

I do remember in the distant recesses of my memory that I was actually slow to toilet train fully, and I was always shy about asking to go to the bathroom so I had accidents more than once when I was in kindergarden. I won't say I think about these as a thing that turns me on now but... *shrug*