Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female Girlfriend and Boyfriend bedwetting together. Kinkiest way to relax in bed! Lots of pics. NSFW *some nudity* 🔥

I have always found mutual desperation and wetting especially arousing .  It is the ultimate scenario of pee play ,to share the moment of intense need to pee then doing so in your pants.

My now ex-wife and I would do this on a special occasion.  We did in the bathroom though to not make a mess. 

As I have said previously I love watching you pee on his hand. It reminds me of the first time she peed for me. She let me put my hand in her stream as she peed on the toilet. One thing she refused to do was wet her pants on me. That is still my greatest unfulfilled desire. 

I will have to experience it vicariously through your videos.  I would love to see some genuine desperation  though. But right now these pix has got me hard. 

I see your BF umm enjoys doing this  too..😁

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

I used to do something similar with a former gf after we got a mattress protector... every so often, we’d plan a lazy Netflix day where we didn’t leave the bedroom except to poop. We’d stock up her dorm room with drinks and snacks, and just be lazy about everything, including peeing. The absolute most effort we’d put into going potty was MAYBE getting out of bed to pee on the floor or into a towel, or maybe pee our pants on the floor. But mostly we just wet our pajamas in bed.

18 hours ago, Nonobadpony said:

That is a really lovely post.  A few years back I lived with my girl friend Leslie.  She became an omo enthusiast and her favorite activity was bedwetting.   She became a true sleep wetter,  but she also like to pee during sex.    

Aw thank you 😘

It's always nice to get a girl to explore it, especially if shes never tried it before and ends up loving it! 😍

17 hours ago, wetdazz said:

G'day,  I know not alone when I say wow, thankyou, and please keep making us all jealous as hell!! Absolutely love and appreciate all the effort you guys make, cheers...

Thank you 😘

We have a lot of fun making videos and taking pics etc when we have sone wet fun. I had been lurking here for years, so I thought last year its about time we started sharing sone of our own content 😊 never realised so many would like to see!

15 hours ago, wettingman said:

I have always found mutual desperation and wetting especially arousing .  It is the ultimate scenario of pee play ,to share the moment of intense need to pee then doing so in your pants.

My now ex-wife and I would do this on a special occasion.  We did in the bathroom though to not make a mess. 

As I have said previously I love watching you pee on his hand. It reminds me of the first time she peed for me. She let me put my hand in her stream as she peed on the toilet. One thing she refused to do was wet her pants on me. That is still my greatest unfulfilled desire. 

I will have to experience it vicariously through your videos.  I would love to see some genuine desperation  though. But right now these pix has got me hard. 

I see your BF umm enjoys doing this  too..😁

Mmm yes indeed! To ke, theres nothing more erotic than losing control and wetting myself in bed with someone.  Ir just having a quiet evening in bed and weeing myself whenever I feel the urge. It's so nice to share it with a partner too. Sonething I never would have dreamed of before I met my boyfriend. 😊

I love peeing into his hand. Its really kinky 😉

14 hours ago, omogoshipeed said:

I used to do something similar with a former gf after we got a mattress protector... every so often, we’d plan a lazy Netflix day where we didn’t leave the bedroom except to poop. We’d stock up her dorm room with drinks and snacks, and just be lazy about everything, including peeing. The absolute most effort we’d put into going potty was MAYBE getting out of bed to pee on the floor or into a towel, or maybe pee our pants on the floor. But mostly we just wet our pajamas in bed.

Wow, she sounds amazing 😍

I wish more girls would be happy to try it. It drives me wild lol. And its sooo relaxing 🤭 what's not to love about it hehe.

On 3/29/2021 at 11:07 PM, ilikeadultvids said:

Darnit, Alice.  You are making more videos than I can download per day before hitting the download limit.  Can't wait to check those out too.  I always love your content.

Hehe thank you 😘

On 3/30/2021 at 2:42 AM, dwp said:

I absolutely love mutual wettings. For me, there is no better way to start a love making session. You two are so hot. Thanks for sharing this hot content!

D

Mmm I totally agree 😉

It makes everything seem so much naughtier and red hot! I love it!🔥

Your welcome 😘

24 minutes ago, Viralwolfe13 said:

You 2 look so amazing wetting yourselves together! Definitely was worth the watch. He should really join you for more couples vids!

Aww thank you 😘

We are planning on doing some more couple videos. And hopefully when lockdown finishes, some more naughty public and outdoor wettings 😍💚