Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which do you prefer - Accident or Deliberate?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Accidents :3 Deliberate is kinda... Boring. :/

Accidents. It's the loss of control that does it for me. I love when someone isn't in control of their own actions, and also embarrassment. Not just wetting, but other things too.

I lean heavily towards deliberate. I prefer the naughtiness or taboo of it, that is a turn on, whether with myself or a woman. Wheras with an accident, it does not do a whole lot for me personally.

Posted Images

I much prefer real wet accidents. Having had a number of them myself throughout my life, they make me feel once again as if I am a small child. It also is a desire of mine to be overpowered by a strong female, who causes me to wet my pants, after which she wipes me dry with a towel and. . . . .what happens then varies depending on how creative I'm feeling that day.

I've gotta say that the pure accident is really sexy ... except it usually makes to wetter too unhappy and humiliated for me.

On the other hand, naughty deliberate wetting is cool, but missing that extra element of losing control.

What I absolutely love is that hybrid situation - deliberately and intentionally holding it past the point of desperation, until she truly loses control against her will. So the holding and the situation might be deliberate, but the loss of control never really is.

I like accidents, because like most people already said here, it involves loss of control. That being said, that's why I'm ESPECIALLY turned on when a man loses control of his bladder. It's always been in society that while it's somewhat "acceptable" for women and children to have an occasional accident, it's NEVER all right for the man to do so. I have to admit it's a turn-on in many ways to see a man bursting to go until he loses it, though it makes me feel really bad for him as well. I wouldn't wish a man to lose control in front of everyone- just me, though there has to be a humiliation component for me to get turned on. I'm not a sadist by any means, I just like the type of men who I have to comfort from time to time.

i like the wetting doesnt mattter how they get there

accidents are good, like the youtube ones where there filming for a different reason and that catch the wetting but i dislike staged accidents where there ovbiously filming for a wetting yet try so hard to pretend its an accident.

on purpose is really good nothing better than knowing she wants to do it and enjoys it, knowing she would be turned on makes it better imo

I personally like it if it's an accident. ;u; if it's deliberate... it sort of takes away from it, I guess? Because when it's an accident, there's that level of shame and humiliation, and also comfort from the other person if they happen to be a close friend, significant other, etc.

When it's deliberate it's just... well, not to knock anyone's personal preferences, but I personally don't like deliberate wetting if the person isn't wearing a diaper or something. ono to me, it's much more gratifying if it's an accident.

• 5 weeks later...

It has to be deliberate!

The whole thing about wetting for me is a deliberate sexual act, hopefully as foreplay..........

Having your other half deliberatley wet themselves, when they may not necessarilly be into such things is a wonderous gift to you.

The shame and discomfort of a forced, or accidental wetting is going to leave your lover with such burning shame and low esteem, the are not going to want to engage in sex............

A deliberate wetting is so naughty, so taboo.

I really like it when someone makes it to the bathroonm, and has the option of using the toilet, but chooses not to, (or sits on the toilet with thier pants / panties /clothes still on!!!) That is devilment for you! And that does it for me every time!

Has to be accidents for me.

The sight of a girl wriggling and squirming and doing her best to keep her jeans or leggings dry is good. Followed by a small wet patch that slowly grows as control is slowly lost.

I like on purpose as well once the acting is good. It just has to have something about it that I can't exactly say to make the on purpose have the same appeal as an accident.

The only thing why I am into this fetish is female wetting that cause humiliation, so obviously deliberate wetting is not my thing. Moreover, I like to see women try to hold all the way and somehow the pee is forced out of them and they don't even think of squating or removing there panties or doing anything because they are sill trying to hold....hold and the pee is whizzing down their legs.

For me i like both, it just depends on the situation and the mood...

In terms of Deliberate wetting i love it when my Boyfriend wets himself for me if i ask him as it is such a turn on knowing that he is only wetting himself on purpose because i asked him to...and vice versa if he asks me and i wet myself deliberately for him its a turn on because i like wetting myself and i know he is getting pleasure from it.

But although i like both i do love accidents, when it is other people i love watching their struggle to hold on and save humiliation and similar with my boyfriend if i make him hold on it is so arousing to watch him desperately hold on till he has an accident, and i love holding it till i have an accident cos it feels so good.

In conclusion i love both but Accidents do it for me as i get turned on by the teasing aspect and i love the humiliation side soooo much :wub:

For me the best wetting is deliberate. I enjoy knowing that I could hold on if I want to, but choosing not to and just letting go wherever I happen to be. It is nice knowing that I can just relax and feel the warmth either run down my legs and caress my feet, or soak through my skirt into the seat, and it is even better if I am with my friends and can be completely relaxed about it.

It is nice to pee in bed too, to just feel the tingle and relax, knowing that my pee is going to soak away into the mattress.

This probably says more about me than I realise myself, but I really prefer to see desperation in others. Accidental does it for me every time. Its the whole thing about fighting for control, when ultimately they will lose anyway. The other thing of course is the very focused concentration on the genitals. How could it not get you interested at the very least?

I like both, but accidents are my favorite. For me, seeing a woman that didn't quite make it is a huge turn on. When I see a wet crotch or nice wet patch on the ass, it drives me crazy. There's something about having to go so bad you start leaking in your pants. I've see quite a few women that have done it and just kept going on with their business like nothing happened and it's a feeling that can't be matched.

post-17021-0-42757600-1353000143_thumb.j

I prefer when its a deliberate accident or like planned accident..i love when a female is naughty enough to set herself up to have a humiliating accident in public. For example if a girl is desperate and sets an impossible goal and actuallytrying toreach that goal..like trying to make it home when the commute takes 1 hour and in addition stopping to get groceries.

I like accidents best -- either other people or me. But not if the person is miserable, of course. Most exciting is trying to hold it and a woman urging me to wet and me trying to hold on. The words "pee for me" are the hottest. When I've found women who will say that, I'm willing to do anything. I guess I'm easy that way!