Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female ⭐ Playing with my boobs, showing pussy and pissing in jeans and panties on a chair!

Oh wow! What an incredible video. The person ordering it had the perfect taste in naughty pee fun! 😄 This kind of view of a wetting has to be the sexiest view to see!

*Edit* - Ahh damn! For some reason the picture didn't embed into the post. Either way it's the pic of the pee pouring out into your panties and jeans as you film down the front of your panties 😛 

20210326_224008.webp

15 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Oh wow! What an incredible video. The person ordering it had the perfect taste in naughty pee fun! 😄 This kind of view of a wetting has to be the sexiest view to see!

*Edit* - Ahh damn! For some reason the picture didn't embed into the post. Either way it's the pic of the pee pouring out into your panties and jeans as you film down the front of your panties 😛 

20210326_224008.webp 365.42 kB · 1 download

Thank you! Yea it was a fun video to do. Anything where I get to wet myself and get horny is a fun video to do 😉

Thank you. I'll make some more like this with that view I think 💖

51 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

20210326_224008.webp 365.42 kB · 2 downloads

I'll take credit for that 😛 Alice has been the best model I've ordered from and is just a really great person 🙂

59 minutes ago, Random94 said:

I'll take credit for that 😛 Alice has been the best model I've ordered from and is just a really great person 🙂

Hehe thank you 😊 it was a fun custom video to do 😘

20 minutes ago, Codedog92 said:

Those pink panties are cute

Thank you. I like these panties too. Kinda girly and cute 😘

You latest video is certainly exciting.

You really have a fine set of boobs.

I appreciate the bit of pubic stubble you display. It is better than bald, and yet I can see everything.

Of course I love watching you pee.  I especially enjoyed watching it pool in your panties, filling up along your slit, rather than just draining away immediately . I don't see that often.