• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Omo stereotype

@Cephy

I can relate to your situation as an author myself and everything like that. I mostly publish my pee related and other fetish stuff under a pseudonym simply because I am embarrassed at the idea that people I know might find out about me writing that stuff. That said the stuff that I publish under my own name is pretty extreme and I am not sparing when it comes to grossness or taboo, I am just kind of shy about people knowing my own proclivities, although again reading even some of my mainstream non-fetish stuff you might be able to guess that I am secretly interested in bathroom fetishes seeing as I mentioned bathroom related stuff and toilet humor tremendous amount in my mainstream work, even writing an entire collection of stories about bathroom humor, but not explicitly fetish erotica. A lot of authors forget that their characters, particular their female characters, piss and shit, I am there to remind them that they do, often a lot, including in outer space! (My mainstream stuff is mostly sci-fi/fantasy/horror.Bizarro).

I don't have the same problem that you do though because I don't think that anything I wrote under any of my names, whether under my own name or my pseudonyms, would ever qualify as children's writing. People who read me will know that they are definitely not reading a children's author and if I ever did publish a children's book, which I want to do someday just for the shock value of it, I think no one's going to want to read it given that the other stuff that I write for adults!

And it's true that sometimes there can be consequences to the stuff that you post online under your own name. My postings about President Trump actually got me a visit from the Secret Service! So it's true that there are people out there watching what you post online and if you post something controversial people will give you hell for it. We live in an age where a single Tweet could end up destroying a career and I think that that is sad in a lot of cases. And when it comes to sexuality most people are still very intolerant.

I think one of biggest Omo stereotypes is, that you hold it and than loose control and completely empty your bladder. The reality is, that most if not all people only dribble and spurt in their pants when they can't hold it any more and even when they really loose it, probably let out only 10 or 20% of bladder content in their pants before they gain control over their bladder back, when the cause of wetting is desperation and full bladder. That's why you only see wet spots on pants, not people with soaked pants down to their ankles. In reality people try to stop peeing from the moment they started, when they have a real wetting accident, especially when it happens in public. There are some who can't stop peeing when they start, but I don't think the majority have this issue. Maybe really drunk people are exception, because they can't think strait and fully pee their pants, before they realize what happened.

I have known two women who made me suspicious about their sexual fetishes from the very begining, and when I got to know them, it later turned out that both of them were into omo.

Why I was suspicious: Both of them made references such as "I laughed so hard the tears were running down my legs," or "I better use the little girls' room before I leave because you know what can I happen," or "She was sneezing so hard I'll bet she peed her pants."

Now, I realize that some women make statements like this simply because they have a raw, "lusty wench" type of personality and like to raise the bar on social embarrassment (and it could be said that both of these women do have "lusty wench" personalities. It is true that I have met a few people like this who turned out to have no interest in omo (at least I don't think so). But I became interested in both of my current omo friends because they constantly made such remarks -- frequently enough so that it was socially noticeable and a couple of male friends made remarks to me about these "lewd, rude gals," and in time I got close enough to them to talk about fetishes.

Politically, one is a liberal leftist with 1960s style affiliations, and the other one is a Trumper.

The liberal is blonde, athletic body and a real outdoor girl. The Trumper is chubby, with long brown hair, doesn't like to exercise.

The liberal probably only makes such raw remarks around close friends. The Trumper would say it to anybody, anytime.

The liberal has never had any experience with fetish websites, BDSM groups, or anything like that, but has contacted men for sex over "Tantra Yoga" websites. The Trumper has  experimented with threesomes, cheating, spanking, and hanging out in sex shops.

Both are nurses by profession. The liberal is a long time hospital nurse; the Trumper is a home care nurse who spends a significant part of her work day changing adult diapers.