Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo stereotype

Today I was thinking about other people I know and I got curious if one of them shares the omo fetish. There are some people that I think are more likely to have this fetish (based on stereotype/looks/way of living), but based on what I see here I think I might be missing a lot of them...

So I ask you! If you were to look/meet/talk to yourself with another person's into omo perspective, would you think you were into omorashi? And what do you think would give it away?

I know it's wrong to judge people like this, what I'm doing here is more like an self-reflexion experiment.

There are a couple of traps I've come across. One is the person who wets in front of people, but rebuffs sexual advances even from another wetter, and the other is even more of a nuisance, the person who talks about it but doesn't respond favourably to attempts to take it further. Both are misleading. They lead you to reveal your fetish for no good purpose.

7 hours ago, Dunney said:

There are a couple of traps I've come across. One is the person who wets in front of people, but rebuffs sexual advances even from another wetter, and the other is even more of a nuisance, the person who talks about it but doesn't respond favourably to attempts to take it further. Both are misleading. They lead you to reveal your fetish for no good purpose.

i met someone like the second one you mentioned, really annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

The fundamental question you seem to be asking is if certain types of people are in some way predetermined to have this fetish and if so, how to spot them. We are forged by genetics and experiences we have in younger life, could genetics in some way make someone more predisposed to certain fetishes? I do not see why not. But actively spotting folks like us? Unless you actively engage with an individual on a daily basis and at a certain personal level it seems implausible to me that this would be possible.

However, on a less academic level, i have had these moments myself when i have been around a person and they behave in a certain way towards certain activities and it has made me wonder, but i don't think on it too much. Besides which, even if this was possible, i do not think i would want to know these things, it would feel like a privacy invasion.

I do t think there is a stereotype of person in the sense of profession, looks, background or class etc but in habits then perhaps you might be into something. For example I have met w few people (woman mostly) who despite showing or Ben saying they are ‘bursting ti pee’ continue not to go immediately and squirm or bounce about or pee dance obviously and noticeably and I wonder if they are perhaps enjoying the feeling if a full bladder like I do? 
I first noticed this in high school where some would either not ask to be excused (for various reasons) or even go to a class without going even though saying they need to pee. I wonder if they might be somehow ‘into’ desperation because the vast majority of people go to the toilet as soon as they need to. 
I also sometimes wonder about quiet people who I sense and can see really have a full bladder but continue to hold on. They fascinate me too because I have often been them quietly enjoying how much my full bladder is arousing me but externally not saying or going until I am in danger of wetting myself. 

thats what i was trying to say... sometimes im at a class or something and i look at someone and wonder about their sex preferences and kinks...(weird, i know, but its for scientific reasons lol). Some people seem "too clean" or "too right" to be into holding their ion waste and subsequently releasing it all on their clothes... But still i wonder, does one thing really has to do with the other? Or maybe there is a person you think there is no way he/she is into omo for various reasons, but in reality it has nothing to do...

sorry if my grammar is wrong, english is not my first language

30 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I do t think there is a stereotype of person in the sense of profession, looks, background or class etc but in habits then perhaps you might be into something. For example I have met w few people (woman mostly) who despite showing or Ben saying they are ‘bursting ti pee’ continue not to go immediately and squirm or bounce about or pee dance obviously and noticeably and I wonder if they are perhaps enjoying the feeling if a full bladder like I do? 
I first noticed this in high school where some would either not ask to be excused (for various reasons) or even go to a class without going even though saying they need to pee. I wonder if they might be somehow ‘into’ desperation because the vast majority of people go to the toilet as soon as they need to. 
I also sometimes wonder about quiet people who I sense and can see really have a full bladder but continue to hold on. They fascinate me too because I have often been them quietly enjoying how much my full bladder is arousing me but externally not saying or going until I am in danger of wetting myself. 

This is a very interesting take, because I have noticed these things too. I have quite some female friends, and lots of them have strange habits when it comes to pee.

But ... I came to the sad conclusion it doesn't necessarily means they are into the fetish. First of all: needing to pee and going for a pee plays a much larger role in women's lives than in men's. So it is a subject they think and talk about quite a lot. For us fetish men, it can seem as if they have an "unusually high" interest in peeing. But when they share this information with you, it only means you have gotten to a certain trust level with them. I have noticed that when a friendship with a woman becomes more close, she will start sharing more intimate stuff with me. Which also means pee stuff, but next to all the other things like relationships, sex, etc.

Some women indeed have a preoccupation with delaying their pee, sometimes as long as possible. But also here I have noticed that sexual arousal is mostly not the target. Many women boast about their large holding capacity because they see it as something empowered. For example: it allows them not to use the "dirty toilets" at work or school. Or it allows them to go on the road with men and be independent of pee opportunities.

Other women have bladder problems or a very small capacity. For them peeing is also a preoccupation, but because they have it difficult to see their pee needs met. I have a female friend that regularly shares on social media she has a small bladder. But it is more to rise awareness to her problem than out of enjoyment. These women also will gladly share all sorts of pee stuff - but never in a way that makes it seem like they enjoy it.

I don't think you can determine if someone is into a pee fetish from their looks or lifestyle. The most important factor is if they have a sort of interest to keep a conversation going when it's about pee. That is how I would be: a pee subject would start and I would try to keep the conversation on that subject, time and time again. And maybe even try to start about it again at another opportunity.

Because that's what I noticed with the women above: they mention the pee subject, but it is very hard to keep them on that subject. As soon as the conversation drifts away, they drift with it. And when you try to get it back on the pee stuff, they react quite short and immediately return to other subjects. On the other hand, someone that has a pee fetish will always try to sneak the pee stuff back in. Even if he or she is shy about it. That is a thing that might give it away, in my opinion.

@DespLoveDennis

I think that is true, lots of women will share the fact that they need to pee, especially on social media. Maybe it's just something about the age we live in but I think that toilet selfies are just sort of a thing but it doesn't even necessarily mean that the person is into bathrooms. Women just have to pee a lot and it's a big part of their lives like you said and people today aren't as shy about sharing literally EVERYTHING they do on social media! Lucky for us pee lovers! I often look up restroom line etc. on Twitter.

I think that a person who mentions pee more frequently and does try to steer the conversation in that direction might be giving some type of indication. From a young age I have always been obsessed with all things related to bathrooms and toilets, and my family always thought it was rather inappropriate for a young girl to be so fixated on the toilet, but I always thought that any woman should be fixated on the toilet, how could you not be?!

Once again though I never talked about the toilet in a fetish sense, but I don't think that anyone who knows me would be really totally shocked to find out I have a pee fetish. You mean the girl who talks about toilets and bathrooms all the time and goes to the bathroom wherever she goes has a fetish for pee, who would have guessed?!

2 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

For example I have met w few people (woman mostly) who despite showing or Ben saying they are ‘bursting ti pee’ continue not to go immediately and squirm or bounce about or pee dance obviously and noticeably and I wonder if they are perhaps enjoying the feeling if a full bladder like I do? 

I used to do the same thing back in high school and but it wasn’t necessarily because I liked having a full bladder but rather that I had this hatred of public bathrooms. I still hate them, but now if I’m absolutely bursting I will use them. I don’t know if this applies to everyone though. 

2 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I've noticed a lot of online leftists tend to be into pee for some reason. 

This could just be due to how people who are more liberal tend to be more open about kinks and things of that nature. In leftist circles exploring sexual things isn't as frowned upon as it is in more conservative communities. 

It seems, on average, that omo videos involve larger-than-average clits. Weather it's a girl that was born with a bigger clit or a FtM that has a bigger 'clit' / penis because of increased testosterone levels. My theory behind this is that when female-borns are desperate and clenching, their bigger clits and the nerve structure surrounding their urethra make that clench more pleasurable.. And it seems like there's a really disproportionate level of FtMs in the omo community, just check Twitter. It's like clenching effects the clit / g-spot structure like it effects the prostate to induce pleasure in male-borns. Scientifically, this makes sense to me, so I'm going with it for the time being! lol

Me personally - You wouldn't be able to spot me as an omo enthusiast. I have no problem telling people that's one of my main fetishes though.. Doesn't really come up with my guy friends a whole lot, but I've told my closest guy friends. Any girl I date ends up knowing pretty much by the time we have sex. I feel like there's no reason to withhold and all my experiences have been that as soon as I tell a partner that I have some weird fetishes they beg me with every ounce of their being to tell them what they are.

Here's the clincher - I usually make them promise they'll be open to any fetishes that don't involve physical pain before I tell them I'm into omo, that way once I tell them, we can playfully make good on that promise and start our omo journey together. This way of revealing myself hasn't failed me yet! I've had very short relationships with girls who were willing to do omo stuff with me.. So doesn't necessarily need to be some kind of relationship that's lasted through the ages. I think it helps that I'm able to articulate why I'm into it, at least with some girls. The more convincing I am with my explanation, the more intrigued they are and the more likely they'll be willing to have sex while desperate - which is really the ultimate dream. I love it when my cock is a bladder cork.. And if I'm convincing enough about embracing the pleasures of a full bladder they usually have fun with it.

In other cases, I have simply waited until the person mentions they have to pee and use that as an opportunity to ask them if they'd be willing to hold it until we're in a spot where I'd be able to watch them. I have never had a sexual partner refuse to participate in omo / pee play to some degree, and have never been negatively judged or had a girl stop seeing me after revealing my fetishes. Act with confidence, omorashi is one of the best fetishes. We must try to spread our secret!

Edited by ScottieJones (see edit history)
On 3/27/2021 at 3:59 AM, Aaron said:

What gets a bit annoying is when you mention wetting to someone on 'the scene' who does not have this fetish and they immediately say "oh, that's age play".

Grown ups can have accidents too.

Heh, grown ups can wear diapers too.  It doesn't mean that they are into it as a sexual thing and it doesn't mean that they are into the whole AB or DL scene.  Grown ups can have accidents.  Heh, they can even have "on purposes" as well.  This is very different than age play which is more about a certain dynamic between the "parent" and the "child" and how they interact with one another.

12 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I think my initial reaction would be to think the same thing about the habits of some, though there are circumstances where they might not be into it.  For example, some women refuse to use public toilets.  That said, I know a number of times where someone would tell me that they really need to pee... then after a brief pause ask if I would go for them.  I would chuckle and say something dumb like "I don't think that's how that works", but this always kind of made me wonder about them if they maybe just liked the feeling of holding.

In addition, there were a few times that I have been interested in someone and they would say something like that and wondered if they weren't necessarily into it, but instead were trying to illicit a reaction from me.  I wonder if they just toss that out there as a potential tease.

10 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Could be just a tendency to be more open with their sex lives?  Then again, that might just be another stereotype as well.

Ultimately, like most stereotypes, trying to determine if someone is into omo based on stereotypes is, at best, unreliable.  Even if you can figure out that they like something omo related, this is a pretty broad subject and they may be into one thing, but not others.  Someone may be holding and the feelings that come with it, but not into wetting.  Some may be interested in training themselves to just let go and wet without thinking about it.  Some are interested in pooping.  Some people are into these interests, but only into clothes, while some are into diapers.  Some wear diapers out of medical necessity, some out of convenience, and some out of fashion.  Finding someone who matches one stereotype doesn't mean that they are into it, and even if they are, they aren't necessarily into what you may assume they are.

The only way to truly know what they are into is to talk to them and find out.  Then again, they may not even tell you then.  Sexual kinks are a pretty private thing, for the most part and I don't generally reveal them to people in casual conversation (said the guy posting this on a public facing forum).  I don't know how they would take this information and it typically isn't appropriate to bring it up, most of the time.

On 3/27/2021 at 2:59 AM, Aaron said:

What gets a bit annoying is when you mention wetting to someone on 'the scene' who does not have this fetish and they immediately say "oh, that's age play".

Grown ups can have accidents too.

I've seen this misconception online a bit too, as well as people mixing up Omo with watersports activities like golden showers or pee-drinking.

It does seem to be common that people who get into Omo have some sort of condition that either causes frequent desperation or frequent accidents. In my case, my anxiety makes it difficult for me to pee in a lot of situations which leads to desperation, and me discovering that I really enjoy the feeling of releasing a super full bladder. I've seen others who struggled a lot with bed-wetting at older ages, or have weaker bladders, and discover the kink that way. It could be a way of the brain trying to find a silver lining in an unpleasant situation.

But, then there are people who don't have any issues like that and still like this sort of content, and plenty of people with these sorts of problems that could never view any aspect of them in a sexual/pleasant way. So, I don't think there's really anything that could guarantee a person does or does not like this sort of thing. 

One weird thing I've noticed from spending time in other communities; I have  emetophobia, which is a fear of vomiting. I've been in a few chatrooms and boards with support for that. And, a decent handful of the people I've met there have an interest in Omo. The reason this interests me is that one of the things I and others find frightening about vomiting is that it involves losing control of your body. It's strange then that I've found so many people that have emetophobia as well as an Omo kink, considering that pee desperation/wetting also involves losing control of your body so much. 

Edited by segaface (see edit history)

"

20 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

This could just be due to how people who are more liberal tend to be more open about kinks and things of that nature. In leftist circles exploring sexual things isn't as frowned upon as it is in more conservative communities."

I think that is part of it as I am very far left and I am very open about kinks and fetishes even though I'm shy about talking about it unless I am with people that I know also enjoy it.

But it may actually be more than this is there have actually been studies done that showed liberals and conservatives have different sexual fantasies. Conservatives were more likely to fantasize about cheating on their partners or having sex with multiple people such as orgies or swinging.

But the interesting thing is that they found leftists were more into bondage and power-play dynamics, which to me is a really big part of desperation. It involves some degree of masochism and giving up control so that could be part of it as well.

The people who did this study speculated that it was partially because it was about having something that you are not supposed to have. Conservatives are typically those family values monogamy people so swinging or orgies or sex with multiple partners is going against their traditional values, so it sort of a taboo aspect that appeals. Where with leftist everything's about egalitarianism but bondage involves an unfair power dynamic.

It something I have actually thought about a lot because I am all for egalitarianism but when it comes to sex I think that there always has to be someone who is in power and in control and another person who is basically at their mercy which is very nonegalitarian. Unfair situations get my motor running sexually for sure, a primary turn on even. So I think a lot of times our fantasies go against our waking ideals and values because there is something taboo about it that appeals.

@segaface

"One weird thing I've noticed from spending time in other communities; I have  emetophobia, which is a fear of vomiting. I've been in a few chatrooms and boards with support for that. And, a decent handful of the people I've met there have an interest in Omo. The reason this interests me is that one of the things I and others find frightening about vomiting is that it involves losing control of your body. It's strange then that I've found so many people that have emetophobia as well as an Omo kink, considering that pee desperation/wetting also involves losing control of your body so much."

I don't have a fear of vomiting but I do have horrible acid reflux so every of couple weeks I am in the hospital with chronic vomiting so obviously I hate vomiting a lot and I don't know how some people actually find seeing vomiting a turn on. Anyone who found vomiting a turn on would probably really like me but I wouldn't like the fact that they were enjoying me vomiting the way I would enjoy them enjoying my desperation.

Edited by DesperateJill
spacing (see edit history)
8 hours ago, omorashi_jones said:

I think online leftists are more likely to be open about their fetishes (and sexuality in general) on social media, whereas those on the right tend to prefer discussing fetishes on anonymous message boards. (Of course, there are exceptions.)

I don't know if you mean left handed people or leftist on their political ideas. But if you mean left handed people, I'm left handed. And if you mean in the other sense, I'm leftist too. But I don't openly talk about pee, or fetishes, or sexually or anything like that on my pro work social networks.

But it's not because I don't want to do it, or because I don't like it. It's simply because I've been forced to not do so by our very nice Western society in general. 

Honestly, I've always felt bad about that pee, fetishes, and sexuality in general it's big taboo in society.

I would like to talk about pee on my pro illustrator account. But I can't...because I can't!!

I mean not because of choice, but because I fear the pushback from people. You know, being judged and mocked off or making someone feeling offended with the subjects I discuss. 

Some time ago, when I was in my early 20's, I wrote a reflexive article about how sexually is a taboo in nowadays and why it shouldn't be. I wrote about to be arround people who consider it as a taboos in my family and social circle f***** up my teenage age and made me spent my time when  I was a teen having fear and worry and guilt, and repressing my sexual urges and tastes. I talked about why I believe sexually shouldn't be a taboo, and it should be talked and discussed it freely, with respect and admiration, with naturallity and, why not? even fascination!  Because is a fascinating part of human nature, and every creature's nature, and is an important part of us.

I tried to post it on my social networks, and I almost got fired for it! I remember it very well, like if it happened just yesterday.

It have passed just a few hours since the article was published, and then I was called by my boss at that time and he told me one of my coworkers told him about my article and he asked me to take it down immediately. To erase it. Because he said "it gave a bad image to the enterprise that I talked about those subjects" 

I guess it was because I've always worked on family entertainment in the art field as a graphic designer and Illustrator, and also cos I'm a children's books illustrator, that my boss said that. So I had to take it down and promise not to talk about those topics ever again. 

Oh and also my mom and dad saw said article, and when I got home (at that time I lived with them) lectured me that was an stupid idea that I did that because that could have ruined my career as an Illustrator.🙄

Also I remember one occasion, not so long ago, when I posted a concept art on the pro art website where I host my portfolio, about the character design of one of my characters from my sci-fi saga of comics, and I was explaining I changed her space suit design a bit because I wanted her suit to be more pee-accessible to her, and in general to my other female fictional characters as well. And I said that sometimes the space suit for external use (like for going outside their space ship when it's on space to repair it or something) both male and female they would include system to catch their pee if they needed to pee on a mission but cannot take off their suit. 

But as soon as I posted it, I got people mocking off because they said "the suit has a diaper! LOL" (even if I wasn't referring of a diaper. ) and some others acted like if I was just killed a ton of baby kitties and seemed shocked and offended saying it was "disgraceful" and "gross" talking about pee. 

So, because of those experiences it have been engraved on my memory with fire, that there are a lot of  subjects that are taboo, and that in general, talking about them was not a good idea.

And this is precisely why I've been developing this pen name, the one I use here, and on the other art sites I've posted link of on my profile.

I feel is sad...in general, the fact that people can only can talk about sexuality and fetish in very few places. Mais bon c'est la vie! 

I think is useless to cry over stuff you cannot change. I'm just very grateful and happy that there are places like here where people have the freedom of expression to talk about a lot of stuff that usually is taboo in western society.  This community have been the most welcome and cool for this kind of stuff. So I'm blessed it exist! ^^

Edited by Cephy (see edit history)

One "tell" I've noticed is when people are particularly embarrassed/hesitant to talk about pee or wetting.

I went to school with a guy who in hindsight I'm pretty sure had a pee fetish. I remember one time the topic of wet dreams came up, he was a year or two older so was doing the "big brother" type thing explaining it to us younger kids. I distinctly remember him saying that when he had wet dreams he dreamt about peeing. Now as a person with an omo fetish this is definitely true for me, but AFAIK that's generally not the case for people who don't have this fetish.

Anyway this guy was also clearly embarrassed by discussions about wetting. E.g. one cold winter morning another guy made a joke about peeing his pants to warm up, and this guys immediate reaction was all "eww no that's gross, don't even joke about that" etc. Whereas everyone else's reaction was just to laugh at the joke.

So I guess when people seem unreasonably embarrassed/awkward when the conversation turns towards pee, it makes me wonder if maybe they're secretly turned on by it and trying just a little too hard to hide the fact.

@Cephy

I can relate to your situation as an author myself and everything like that. I mostly publish my pee related and other fetish stuff under a pseudonym simply because I am embarrassed at the idea that people I know might find out about me writing that stuff. That said the stuff that I publish under my own name is pretty extreme and I am not sparing when it comes to grossness or taboo, I am just kind of shy about people knowing my own proclivities, although again reading even some of my mainstream non-fetish stuff you might be able to guess that I am secretly interested in bathroom fetishes seeing as I mentioned bathroom related stuff and toilet humor tremendous amount in my mainstream work, even writing an entire collection of stories about bathroom humor, but not explicitly fetish erotica. A lot of authors forget that their characters, particular their female characters, piss and shit, I am there to remind them that they do, often a lot, including in outer space! (My mainstream stuff is mostly sci-fi/fantasy/horror.Bizarro).

I don't have the same problem that you do though because I don't think that anything I wrote under any of my names, whether under my own name or my pseudonyms, would ever qualify as children's writing. People who read me will know that they are definitely not reading a children's author and if I ever did publish a children's book, which I want to do someday just for the shock value of it, I think no one's going to want to read it given that the other stuff that I write for adults!

And it's true that sometimes there can be consequences to the stuff that you post online under your own name. My postings about President Trump actually got me a visit from the Secret Service! So it's true that there are people out there watching what you post online and if you post something controversial people will give you hell for it. We live in an age where a single Tweet could end up destroying a career and I think that that is sad in a lot of cases. And when it comes to sexuality most people are still very intolerant.

I think one of biggest Omo stereotypes is, that you hold it and than loose control and completely empty your bladder. The reality is, that most if not all people only dribble and spurt in their pants when they can't hold it any more and even when they really loose it, probably let out only 10 or 20% of bladder content in their pants before they gain control over their bladder back, when the cause of wetting is desperation and full bladder. That's why you only see wet spots on pants, not people with soaked pants down to their ankles. In reality people try to stop peeing from the moment they started, when they have a real wetting accident, especially when it happens in public. There are some who can't stop peeing when they start, but I don't think the majority have this issue. Maybe really drunk people are exception, because they can't think strait and fully pee their pants, before they realize what happened.