Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I think she peed my bed during sex

So two nights ago I went out with this girl, we had some beers and ended up in my apartment for "one last beer". She is the type of girl that goes pee regularly when she's been drinking, but this time she only went once.

Thing is we end up in my bed having sex and during the act I notice that her wetness was increased noticeably and the consistency of said wetness changed. It wasn't as viscous (for lack of a better word, english is my second lenguage), it felt more runny. Of course, since we were having sex after all and I was penetrating/fingering her I thought maybe she was a squirter so I didn't think too much about it.

Until, after one of those fingering moments (in which my hand came out considerably wet) I  grab her hair with my wet hand and having it closer to my face I noticed it smelled different too.... It smelled like pee.

At this moment I remember her constant need to use the bathroom and the fact that she had only used it once this night and that one time had been about 2 hours ago. Of course, being the omorashi lover I am and noticing that I'm wet in her juices from my thighs all the way up to my belly button this made me even more horny.

I enjoyed the remaining sex even more as the smell got a little more noticeable. Once we finished, I proceeded to lay next to her and noticed that my bed sheets had a nice and big wet spot. It was all so hot that just remembering it makes me hard.

However, since she has never made any kind of comment to suggest she is either a squirter or into omorashi/watersports I decided not to mention anything just in case she in fact had peed accidentally. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable or ashamed. I did, however, try to indirectly get her to comment on the fact by saying that I would go to the bathroom as I really had to pee and had been holding it for a while during sex (this was in fact true) and she said "I should probably do that too" but nothing else.

After we got dressed and she left I went back to my room and what had been a wet spot was now a (barely noticeable) yellowish stain. I was still too turned on by that (plus I was really tired from a really long day) so I just went to sleep on top of it.

I wish I had taken a photo of the wet spot, but by the time she left it was already dry and I felt that I should respect her privacy, even though she would not be identifiable by a wet spot in my bed lol still it made me feel like I was betraying her trust in some way.

Honestly, and if you want to, I'd just casually ask her about it. From what you've said it seems likely she's into it, or was experimenting with it, given she didn't seem embarrassed or apologetic as one might be with a genuine accident. Without actually admitting your fetish you could just say you've heard of this type of fetish before and given what happened were wondering if she was into it. You can just say you're really open minded, not judgemental about kinks at all, and might even find it a bit kinky yourself if she wanted to try it with you again. This might give her enough comfort to open up a bit more about it, and then you can too. If not, you haven't actually admitted anything anyway, so no harm done. Communication is important in a relationship anyway! Besides, if you're too worried about saying anything, and she is too, then both of you may miss out on sharing something really special together. This is the type of strategy I've started using when I want to bring it up with anyone. I can gauge their interest and openness, or their indifference.... and if they are truly disgusted then we can just laugh it off, haha!

Random aside, but maybe a confidence booster for you: the first partner I ever told, in university, I was SO nervous! We had just started talking about kinks randomly and I mustered up the courage to tell her flat out. Turns out she had the same fetish (I had no clue.... ). Pure luck, haha. The second partner I told, a few years later and early into the relationship, was neutral on it, but it didn't turn her off... she just wasn't into it herself. But after a while she decided on her own that she wanted to experiment with it, and even though she wasn't super into it herself, she was into how turned on it made me, and was into it as a way to reciprocate what I was doing for her, and so we had some fun together after that.

So moral of the story is, it can be very worth asking. You have a lot of clues that lead you to believe she's into it, and not a lot to lose if you approach it the right way. Give it a shot! (it might change your life)

The first time I encountered squirting, I was giving oral sex! It was really sudden, and just about the time she came. It did make a big wet patch in the hotel bed. I didn't want to pull back as if that had upset me, so I carried on to licking her and she came again with a smaller squirt. She was a bit nervous, and I think she would have been embarrased if I hadn't carried on down there as if nothing had happened.

After she had gone, I smelled the wet patch, and it did smell rather like dilute pee. Like you, I liked it, and went to sleep on top of it.

On the internet there are various theories about squirting, but one group pointed out that a decent squirt has enough volume that it must come from the bladder.

I also cam across a group that had actually fond a woman who was willing to masturbate inside an MRI scanner until she squirted! That showed that her bladder rapidly filled with liquid while she was busy - so it is best thought of as dilute pee. Maybe there is someone with a PhD thesis on that wonderful experiment.

David

Edited by David_E (see edit history)
On 3/29/2021 at 8:14 PM, David_E said:

I also cam across a group that had actually fond a woman who was willing to masturbate inside an MRI scanner until she squirted! That showed that her bladder rapidly filled with liquid while she was busy - so it is best thought of as dilute pee. Maybe there is someone with a PhD thesis on that wonderful experiment.

David

Would you happen to know where to find that study/experiment? I've come across it a while ago, but now I can't seem to find it anymore.

I have an update!

She's actually a squirter lol apparently she just felt ashamed/nervous about telling me up front. She, in fact, didn't even tell me directly, I just found out last night. I was giving oral sex to her and just as she was about to finish she pulled my head out from between her legs with the excuse that she wanted to kiss me. At the moment I remembered what happened last time and @David_E's comment about the first time he encountered squirting so I just played along and didn't ask questions as to not make her feel uncomfortable.

Then, some time later, she started having an orgasm and I could feel the warm liquid flowing from her, but she seemed hesitant. So I just told her how sexy she was and how good it felt and she relaxed and let out a really big amount of liquid/pee/squirt/whatever science says it is.

It was a really good night, she left an even bigger wet spot this time lol