Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is your timeline?

If you deliberately hold, how long does it take you from start to finish?

If you don't do it deliberately...

How long do you usually have between getting desperate and losing control??

Like... once you start pee dancing, do you even stand a chance? 😊 I get desperate really quick. Once I get frantic, I need my camera rolling or it's over!

My timeline is probably will be quite boring, but...

If I deliberately hold, I intentionally drink A LOT. I have a very large bladder, and honestly if I will be naturally waiting for it to fill up, I will probably lose the mood way before it will get overfilled. Yes, I'm impatient when I get horny and want to get desperate. 😄 So I would say I drink 2-3 liters total within 2-3 hours, including water, Coke, sometimes tea/coffee. With such pace at home I can usually hold around 4, sometimes 5 hours from start to end.

If not deliberately... well, depends on water intake. Anything from 6 to 14 hours I would say, but usually I can find toilet sooner than that if I need.

I don't lose control, so third question doesn't apply to me. My bladder just hurts more and more until I voluntarily release.

And the last one, I don't feel like pee dancing even helps me. Maybe slight shifting weight and such, but nothing crazy. Actually, when I really have to pee badly every movement makes bladder worse, so staying still is easier for me.

You could say that I have a resistant bladder when I do not take a deliberate drink, I have spent more than 5 hours holding it and I get to the bathroom but the amount of drink inflicts.

on the contrary, when I do a deliberate sustained my bladder is weak I almost always drink two cups of coffee and I drink 1 and a half liters of water in a span of an hour, after that at 40 minutes I am already holding an 8/10 and writhing, almost always when 1 hr is dialed I am already at 10/10 and my weak bladder begins to lose.

once I feel the first leak I know I only have seconds, I end up wetting myself and making a big puddle of piss.

It depends how much liquid I consume in the meantime or how much I drank before I started holding game. My bladder is really weak. In normal circumstances, I have to pee every 2 hours and I can hold up to 30 minutes from moment I notice an urge to pee, than I gradually I start leaking. If I would do something like rapid desperation method, I could go from drinking to start peeing in my pants in less than an hour. If my bladder is really weaken from consecutive holdings, I might get from urge to pee to wetting myself in matter of minutes. It happened a few times in the past and I fairly embarrassed myself in front of people.
From time when I start pee dancing, I have about 10 minutes before I start leaking heavily and eventually leak so much, that can be considered peeing in my pants in intervals. But technically, when I'm at the point of pee dancing, I'm already leaking and have damp panties and might even get small wet patch between my legs, if I have pants that show wetting quickly. 

When I deliberately hold, it really does just depend on what I do to challenge myself. If I listen to running water, or my partner squeezes my bladder, I feel much more desperate really fast. If I'm moving around too much and not focusing myself on something other than my bladder, I also seem to feel full faster. My capacity is very high, however, and even when I'm unable to keep still and can't stop holding myself, I can wait for quite a while before I'm at my limit. 

If I'm stuck somewhere and getting desperate unintentionally, then it's different. I have a very hard time peeing in public, and if there's nowhere that feels "safe" and I can't make myself go, then I get really panicked. And the anxiety I feel makes my urge much, much worse than it should be, and almost seems to make my bladder fill at a super rapid rate. Like, the panic causes all the liquid in my body to flood my bladder within a matter of a few minutes. And since I'm so focused on how I have no way out, nowhere to pee, and no choice but to keep holding it, I can't think of anything else and the need gets worse. I end up in pain pretty fast when this happens, but it never results in an accident because the anxiety is just so strong that that can't happen either. I've actually tried to just pee myself a few times when I've had this happen, to make the pain go away. But I can't do that, and I can't make myself relax enough to pee in any available toilet either. 

Really hard to say. Depends very much on how much and even more what I drink.

Like some others I drink very much when I hold it with the goal of wetting myself. So I can get from becoming desperate to peeing myself in less than two hours.

On normal days, when I drink only moderate amounts of water, I can go for hours without toilet. But that changes quickly if I add some tea or coffee. Then it occurs regularly that I need to go more than once within an hour.

I don't think I've ever been in a situation where I was unintentionally desperate, or anyway never where it was a problem like I've seen in stories on this site. I rarely go anywhere and when I do I make sure my bladder is empty before I leave my house. I think it's going to become a bigger problem once I get a job if it's in person, because since the pandemic started I don't think I'll ever want to use a public restroom again (they were gross enough before), so we'll have to see in a couple months I guess lol. But the few times I've gotten even slightly desperate in public I was never far from my own house and I was never at a place where I couldn't leave, so I can't answer that question.

As far as deliberate holding, it depends on how much time I have. Since I still live at home with my parents I can only do it when they're not here, and since the pandemic started there's only been one occasion where they were both gone long enough where I could do a hold. If I drink slowly over a period of some hours (like, a glass of water every half-hour or so, and maybe a glass of tea every so often) then I don't feel as sick and I can get up to six or seven glasses total in maybe 3 hours (though I can also drink that much in about fifteen minutes if I'm in a hurry, I just don't like how queasy it makes me). Either way after that it takes a surprisingly long time to fill up, I've never timed it for whatever reason but I guess it doesn't hit me until an hour or an hour and a half into it (when I'm maybe on glass 4?) Once I get desperate and it gets hard to stand up and walk into the kitchen I get a couple more glasses and then I'll sit and squirm and hold myself and shift my legs a lot, but since it's impossible for me to lose control accidentally I get bored after a while and I'll just go when the desperation is no longer increasing and I just feel full. The most recent hold I did was late last year and I think from start to finish it was about five hours. 

When I'm just drinking regularly throughout the day without intending to hold I'll admit I'm a little bit terrible at remembering to hydrate so I'll usually have a glass of tea with lunch and start feeling it about an hour or so later, but because it's just one glass I can hold it for a really long time -- I've been bad at remembering to drink water since last year and so it's become an unintentional habit for me to just hold pretty much all day, without pain, because I don't feel any urges, and because I'm lazy and don't want to get up. I'll drink water if my mom offers it to me so I don't have to get up myself and then I do have to go more but even then I can hold it for way longer than I probably should, just because I'm not super desperate. I think a couple times in the last months I've held it for 10 hours just because I'm dehydrated. So that's probably bad but oh well, lmao. 

Like others my timeline varies significantly depending on the circumstances . I prefer to let my need gradually increase naturally, aided by some extra drinking. I love the increasing pressure , the need to pee in my bladder and penis. I have not peed for as long as 15 hours , having needed to pee up to 7 hours or so. I achieve this by waking up with a full bladder but skip my morning trip to the toilet.  In those cases, once I reached  extreme desperation of 8+ , having to squirm , dance, and , need to start holding myself almost constantly to keep my pee inside, I generally had about an hour left. During that final hour my bladder and penis hurt, and the pressure on my pee hole is so intense, my pee feels like it could come out at any second. I struggled on enjoying the sensation, never giving in , but eventually I can't stop leaking. I have added an additional hour by continuing to do my best to hold it in , but gradually losing increasingly frequent and larger leaks and spurts, because my bladder couldn't hold any more . I love that sensation. Once my jeans are wet to the knees uncontrollably, than I let go. AHHHH that feels great.

In my high school days, I could not go in school, usually meaning I had to go 10 hours between my morning 7 AM and  late afternoon 5PM pee. I would have to go by 10AM and was painfully desperate by shortly after 12 noon lunch. This freaking hurt , and by 3 felt like I might wet my pants , but I never did.

Like Spacewonder said if I want to do it quicker I drink 2-3 liters of Gatorade and water within a half hour, in addition to whatever I usually drink. I try to hold it at least 2-3 hours. Within an hour I need to pee badly. By 1.5 hours it has become painful in the usual spots. Two hours in I am squeezing my self squirming , and shifting around to try to find a less painful position. Of course I also unbutton my jeans so not to squeeze my bladder. Sometimes I will make it to 3 hours and occasionally a bit beyond before my sphincter fails to stop the flow. Other times it's a struggle to make it to 3 hours which I don't always do, before I start uncontrollably start wetting my pants.

I can't hold it like I used to ,but I did the 3 hour hold back in December. I had to do it for an hour for a medical test, so I thought I would "practice" to see if I could still do it. I made it 2 + hours of serious struggling and pain. I stood up because my stretched bladder hurt so much, and within a minute or two I started leaking.

When I had to do it for real, I planned to hold 1.5 hours prior to the scheduled test to be sure I was full enough. But has happens the test was delayed for another half hour. While holding myself was out of the question ( towards the end I thought I might have to ) I could not sit still. I was constantly shifting around searching for a less painful position , that would lessen the pressure on my bladder. I ended up slouched in the chair. I wondered if anybody could tell I was desperately holding my pee or was just lazyly slouched in the chair. In my mind that , plus the pained look on my face was a dead giveaway. In any event I ( barely) made it through the test dry. The tec commented that I did a great job holding all that pee

1 minute ago, wettingman said:

Like others my timeline varies significantly depending on the circumstances . I prefer to let my need gradually increase naturally, aided by some extra drinking. I love the increasing pressure , the need to pee in my bladder and penis. I have not peed for as long as 15 hours , having needed to pee up to 7 hours or so. I achieve this by waking up with a full bladder but skip my morning trip to the toilet.  In those cases, once I reached  extreme desperation of 8+ , having to squirm , dance, and , need to start holding myself almost constantly to keep my pee inside, I generally had about an hour left. During that final hour my bladder and penis hurt, and the pressure on my pee hole is so intense, my pee feels like it could come out at any second. I struggled on enjoying the sensation, never giving in , but eventually I can't stop leaking. I have added an additional hour by continuing to do my best to hold it in , but gradually losing increasingly frequent and larger leaks and spurts, because my bladder couldn't hold any more . I love that sensation. Once my jeans are wet to the knees uncontrollably, than I let go. AHHHH that feels great.

In my high school days, I could not go in school, usually meaning I had to go 10 hours between my morning 7 AM and  late afternoon 5PM pee. I would have to go by 10AM and was painfully desperate by shortly after 12 noon lunch. This freaking hurt , and by 3 felt like I might wet my pants , but I never did.

Like Spacewonder said if I want to do it quicker I drink 2-3 liters of Gatorade and water within a half hour, in addition to whatever I usually drink. I try to hold it at least 2-3 hours. Within an hour I need to pee badly. By 1.5 hours it has become painful in the usual spots. Two hours in I am squeezing my self squirming , and shifting around to try to find a less painful position. Of course I also unbutton my jeans so not to squeeze my bladder. Sometimes I will make it to 3 hours and occasionally a bit beyond before my sphincter fails to stop the flow. Other times it's a struggle to make it to 3 hours which I don't always do, before I start uncontrollably start wetting my pants.

I can't hold it like I used to ,but I did the 3 hour hold back in December. I had to do it for an hour for a medical test, so I thought I would "practice" to see if I could still do it. I made it 2 + hours of serious struggling and pain. I stood up because my stretched bladder hurt so much, and within a minute or two I started leaking.

When I had to do it for real, I planned to hold 1.5 hours prior to the scheduled test to be sure I was full enough. But has happens the test was delayed for another half hour. While holding myself was out of the question ( towards the end I thought I might have to ) I could not sit still. I was constantly shifting around searching for a less painful position , that would lessen the pressure on my bladder. I ended up slouched in the chair. I wondered if anybody could tell I was desperately holding my pee or was just lazyly slouched in the chair. In my mind that , plus the pained look on my face was a dead giveaway. In any event I ( barely) made it through the test dry. The tec commented that I did a great job holding all that pee

I'd love watching someone lose control right as they stand up

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

It depends how much liquid I consume in the meantime or how much I drank before I started holding game. My bladder is really weak. In normal circumstances, I have to pee every 2 hours and I can hold up to 30 minutes from moment I notice an urge to pee, than I gradually I start leaking. If I would do something like rapid desperation method, I could go from drinking to start peeing in my pants in less than an hour. If my bladder is really weaken from consecutive holdings, I might get from urge to pee to wetting myself in matter of minutes. It happened a few times in the past and I fairly embarrassed myself in front of people.
From time when I start pee dancing, I have about 10 minutes before I start leaking heavily and eventually leak so much, that can be considered peeing in my pants in intervals. But technically, when I'm at the point of pee dancing, I'm already leaking and have damp panties and might even get small wet patch between my legs, if I have pants that show wetting quickly. 

A matter of minutes sometimes... wow. Super cute to imagine, but I understand how risky that is!

23 minutes ago, Jaieee said:

I can make a video of this, since I often sit at my computer until I feel about to pee my pants. I don't always make it.  Like right now waves of desperation require a squeeze to keep from leaking while sitting here.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Sometimes I'd feel a strong urge to pee and think I'm close to wetting myself.

But on my planned holds I go beyond that to new levels of desperation I'd never known. On these I'd do rapid hydration/desperation and soon I could feel how full my bladder was. Occasionally, about an hour in or so, I'd experience leaks, though half the time I'd induce them by getting into certain positions.

I think my record for a hold was like two hours before I got impatient for the warm release and peed my pants/shorts right there.

Ironically, one time I was having someone give me challenges on Live Action Omo, hoping to cause a full blown loss of control, she took so long getting on that I leaked a little before she arrived.

I've only kind of rigidly timed it/taken notes once.  The whole process from empty to loss of control took about three and a half hours...

0-1 hours = Nothing.

1 hour = 5 out of 10.   Some discomfort, but no change in behavior.

2 hours = 6 out of 10.  Uncomfortable, some shifting and holding.

2:45 =  7 out of 10.  Quite a bit more squirming.

3 hours =  8 out of 10.  A lot more squirming, rocking, leg bouncing.

3:15 = 9 out of 10.  Physically holding myself to keep pressure below the bladder.

3:30 = 10 out of 10.  Total involuntary wetting.

Different story with re-wetting though.  Back in October I treated myself to a (nearly) full bladder parking lot wetting and continued hydrating a little bit on the way home.  That took less than two hours and I think I went from 7 to 10 in about 20 minutes.

Edited by ThreadbareOmo (see edit history)
22 hours ago, Jaieee said:

A matter of minutes sometimes... wow. Super cute to imagine, but I understand how risky that is!

Yes, it's a disaster, unless I'm near the toilet. Last time that happened when I was in the car. I got the urge to pee when I was in the middle of the city. Before I was able to get to the nearest parking garage, I peed myself. At least I managed to protect my car seat with waterproof seat pad for incontinence. I always have them in my car. But luckily wetting like that only happen after real abuse of my bladder. On that day I was doing consecutive holdings all day and used a toilet only when I was at the breaking point, already started leaking. In the evening I decided to go to city centre for a walk with my friend. I peed myself on the way there. Needless to say, I had to go back home and disappoint my friend when phoning him I was not coming.

Guest Despboy15

For planned holds, I don’t really know because I’ve never experienced genuine loss of control for planned holds. I usually just end up being frustrated and peeing voluntarily. For unintentional holds, especially in public, I can hold it for a few hours. The anxiety of knowing the humiliation I would feel if I peed myself in public keeps my bladder in check.

As for desperation, I usually start fidgeting around 1-2 hours and maybe a couple more to get me really desperate and crossing my legs and hands in my crotch.

Edited by Despboy15 (see edit history)

My bladder is completely dumb, it depends on the day, there are days that I can  happily work all day without any toilet break, and somedays that I go to the toilet even 3 times. While planning an holding, I usually cannot withstand more than 15 hours from the start to me completwly soaked (and then for one time only I've held it for 20 hour really randomly). If tons of water or beers are involved, not more than 3 hours most of the times. While without planning it's really hard to say, again there are days and days, days that like a swiss watch, I use the bathroom every 6 hours, while I got desperate at 8-9, and then like yesterday, I drank only one 50cl beer, I went to the bathroom at 5:00pm, and i really needed to pee again only 30minutes later, i can get it after 3 beers, or even 2 drank on a very short period of time, but come on what is thia bullshit?

I long ago gave up on timelines. There were too many variables. 
One timeline comes from when I thought I had invented holding contests. I shared an apartment with a woman who was an on-call nurse who was obviously into omo. We bought wine and set up rules. We drank amounts of wine according to our body weight, so for every 3 she drank I had to drink 5. We began by emptying our bladders and then during our assigned numbers of glasses of wine, 3 for her, 5 for me. We were quickly drunk and sitting on the floor on the bed protector pads her hospitals used. Then we drank soft drinks. By one hour we were both very aware of our bladders, but upon inspection both of us were dry. We both fell asleep. After a half hour I awoke to a very painfully full bladder, and she was soon awake for the same reason. After a few minutes she was very tense. I told I wanted to see her pants. She had a big wet patch on her pants and her on her pad. I immediately felt warmth spreading at my crotch spreading to my butt.

concise timeline:

t=0 empty bladder; drink wine then soft drinks to limit

t = 90 min. Full bladders

t = 120 min. Wet

Another timeline 

t = 0 start drinking 4 liters of soft drink

t =30 aware of bladder

t = 45 difficult to hold 

t = 50 first release

t = 55 wet butt

t = 60 full on wetting

On 3/26/2021 at 7:21 AM, Jaieee said:

If you deliberately hold, how long does it take you from start to finish?

If you don't do it deliberately...

How long do you usually have between getting desperate and losing control??

Like... once you start pee dancing, do you even stand a chance? 😊 I get desperate really quick. Once I get frantic, I need my camera rolling or it's over!

1. 2 hours usually from start to wetting if I push myself until I can’t hold any longer.

2. Subjective to what I drank prior. If it’s any kind of coffee or energy drink, usually about 30 minutes until I start needing to shift my weight constantly to hold it back. After that, I’m lucky if it’s 20 minutes until the first serious dribble escapes. But I try to find relief much sooner. I’m too shy to be pushing myself to an accident in public still. 😞 

I can wait for 2.5hours during a deliberate hold.

I start fidgeting 40 mins in. Bouncing my legs an hour in. After 1.5 hours, I'm squirming. The last 30 mins before i pee myself, i need to hold with my hands. The last 15-20mins of my hold, i start to leak and spurt. The last 5 mins, Im slowly peeing in my pants while regaining control for brief moments. Once i lose control, there's no stopping it until my bladder empties. 

• 2 months later...

I don't really lose control during holds either... but I didn't have the chance to mess with consecutive holdings paired with rapid desperation yet, so I might make that experience in the future.

When I do a planned hold, I try to drink 3 liter water as fast as possible and then hold it for at least 3 hours. I continue drinking through the rest of the time. Sometimes I enhance the hold with other drinks like tea or cola.
During the next hours I become increasingly desperate, trying to take my mind of the need by watching porn, playing games or reading on this side, until I cannot concentrate anymore.
Nearing the end of the 3 hours I become really fidgety with my leg bouncing rapidly, sweating and leg rubbing while sitting. Usually I cannot stand straight anymore when I decide to go to the shower to finish my hold. I am not really into holding once it starts getting painful. So once I am naked in the shower, I usually last for about 5-15 minutes before I give up and release.