Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female What do you think of "artsy" wetting videos, like this one?

9 hours ago, TVGuy said:

For this video we adopted an experimental film approach. The scene depicts Alisha drinking obscene amounts of water, growing desperate to pee, and eventually wetting herself.

This is a highly stylized, creative scene, set to a classical music soundtrack.  In this scene, Alisha drinks water continuously, growing ever more desperate.  Eventually she can’t hold on any longer and pees in her pants.

Tbh, I'm not a fan of the black&white. I liked watching this video but I didn't really find it to be arousing. I may have if the whole thing had been in color though since a big part of the pants wetting fetish for me is seeing the yellow pee in the material of her pants. This video was a different approach that I found interesting though. Alisha has never looked more beautiful. Please tell her I said she gets even prettier with age.

I found it a pleasant surprise, and I'd like to see more like it. Alisha certainly peed a river, but I'd like the music to be less blatant. The Water Music is blatant too, but I can't think of anything that isn't. There must be something though. The classical library is huge.

Google is wonderful. Here are 6 pieces: Britten: Canticle III: 'Still Falls the Rain' Chopin: Prelude Op. 28, No. 15 – 'Raindrop Prelude' Britten, Noye's Fludde. Debussy Estampes, 'Jardins sous la pluie' Judith Weir, The Welcome Arrival of Rain. John Luther Adams, In the Rain.

It's not quite hitting the artistic notes for me, but it's a good first try. I would agree with the others about the choice of music could be better. Ideally something slower as well, as the edit here is very fast paced. I think like a song with a gradual build up with a crescendo at the bursting point would be cool. I would also suggest a variation of angles and shots; really think to yourself "what's the best/most interesting way to show this shot?"

I don't mean to tear into you too much, just thought I'd give some feedback. Can you tell I went to film school? Hahaha.

I personally find the artistic omo videos enjoyable to watch from time to time. 

With my favourite to go back to being along the lines of that one with the Asian woman who wore different cosplay outfits which would slowly become more revealing before ending with her in a skirt wetting herself.  The camera work on it being more suggestive than outright nudity. 

Though I'm more into desperation and would have loved to see a version of it with the same premise that was more focused on desperation

Edited by Rinatro (see edit history)
11 hours ago, Nanon said:

\I think like a song with a gradual build up with a crescendo at the bursting point would be cool. I would also suggest a variation of angles and shots; really think to yourself "what's the best/most interesting way to show this shot?"

You're obviously not familiar with the full body of my work when it comes to omo videos.

6 hours ago, MM68063 said:

Why do you always cut out or cut away from the actual wetting portion of your videos?

I don't.

There are many videos on HD Wetting that are one single shot, without any cuts or edits.  Other videos where the camera stays focussed on the wetting long after it is done.  But, some people enjoy the model's reaction to wetting almost as much as the actual wetting itself, so sometimes, not "always," we have videos where we do a quick cut showing the reaction.  On occasion, as happened here, the model might suddenly move off mark, in this case stepping behind the pantry, so the camera no longer has a shot.  So I cut just before she vanished out of frame, had her step back into frame, shot an insert shot, then went back to her wet pants.

I really like this, conceptually. At the risk of being the umpteenth person to say it, The Blue Danube somewhat dampened the erotic element for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0hoN6_HDVU specifically the 4th piece here carries a lot of the energy that'd hit the right way, in my thoroughly unqualified opinion. Also I think I'd like to see more of a build towards desperation, ideally. The cuts, angles and concept all totally work for me, and 10/10 flood in her pants from Alisha.