Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting for Convenience

When I'm home alone and working in my back yard, I purposely don't wear underwear because I know that I will be wetting myself.  I also have lots of water nearby. I want to keep working and don't want to spend the 5-7 minutes it will take to go to the bathroom and come back.   Sometimes, when I have documents to go through to decide what I can throw in the trash and what needs to be in the shredder, I will set up a table on the side of the house and sit as I go through all that paper.  When I have to go, I just let it flow.  It feels good and saves time.  One day of the week I won't do either of what I described above is the day the gardener comes.  Don't want to be seem with soaking wet jeans or shorts on. 

Sometimes I'll wet the bed if I don't feel like getting up at night. There are nights when i've worked 16 hours and I need to sleep for a good 8-10 hours to recover. I'll decide before going to bed that if I wake up, I'll just let go and fall back asleep. I've done it enough  that I can easily wet while lying down.  

I also like to go for long walks in the evenings and during the spring/summer/fall when it isn't freezing cold at night, I'll wet my black pants while I'm out walking if I don't feel like holding it until I get home.

I wear diapers for convenience on road trips, and lately I've been painting and doing other work on my house. It's just easier.

Guest Despboy15

If I’m outside in my backyard, sometimes I’ll just pee in a spot where I know no one can see me, and I’ll just spray the hose or something to cover it up and just say I was watering the lawn or something. I want to wet my bed, but it’s annoying to clean up so if I don’t wanna get up I’ll just pee in a bottle and dump it in the morning in the toilet.

I’ve never wet myself because I just didn’t feel like getting up. But when I had a UTI in high school the near constant urge to pee was keeping me from getting any sleep since I had to keep getting up. I eventually just got a bottle and kept it next to my bed so I’d just have to roll over, pick it up and pee into it. Since with a UTI you pretty much pee in small bursts even though I had to do it a few times through the night there was no worry I’d overflow it. 

My partner has peed in pools and stuff so he wouldn’t have to get up, but that’s not exactly wetting yourself I don’t think.

On 3/25/2021 at 1:02 PM, CarmenCD said:

I done it often while attending open air concerts in the summer. It's easy to do it while wearing a skirt in a dark and because you're standing all the time, no one can tell you're wearing wet panties under your skirt. 

That's one of my favorite times to do it, too. Wearing a skirt really makes it easy.

On 3/26/2021 at 11:16 AM, Shaved Monkey said:

I have wet the bed a couple of times. when im out in the back of the house I pretty much never bother going to the toilet

If I'm out tending to my flowers or the garden it's almost guaranteed I will be wet by the time I go back inside.

• 1 month later...

I do this sometimes. Usually in the privacy of my own home though. I quite like the novelty of just going in your pants because it's easier, but I tend to stick to wearing certain clothes that I don't mind wetting because they're relatively lower quality, or just cost less. A basic pair of formal trousers, or cheaper pair of jeans, for example. I still get uncomfortable sitting there in my puddle sometimes too, so I'm not doing it too often. Sometimes I just don't care and I'll do it probably a couple times, especially if I'm getting impatient with the rising desperation. I'll just clean myself up when I next have the opportunity. Not keen on the smell either, particularly when it's lasting hours and days.

Edited by Windows XPee (see edit history)

I love doing this when I can, usually always outside and wearing shorts. I’ve deliberately peed myself while mowing the lawn or washing the car on many occasions. I’m lucky to live very close to the beach, and go regularly during the warmer months. I’ve developed a regular habit of making sure I need to pee a bit first, then I sit on the sand and have a couple of beers, and in no time at all I’ll really have to pee badly. I’ll wet myself on the sand before I go in the water. It’s a great motivator to go in the water on a Cooler day. I’ll nearly always pee a bit during the five minute walk home. I’ve never completely peed myself in public in just pants, but I have done so in a diaper on many occasions. It’s a fantastic feeling wetting a diaper in public. 
 I remember one story that I posted on here a couple of years ago. I was wearing a pair of really dark camouflage swimming shorts, and walking along the beachfront after drinking a few beers. I really needed to go badly, so I turned onto the actual beach itself and found a slightly concealed spot near some grassy dunes, where I snuck to the side to pee. Suddenly some people started approaching from both directions, the beach and the foreshore path at the same time. I was seconds away from being caught peeing in public, so I tried to stop the flow and tuck away. 
I only managed to do one, tuck away, and peed solidly in my pants for a good 3-4 seconds, enough to soak them and have pee run down my legs. Thankfully it didn’t really show too much, as I had no option but to continue walking along the foreshore in public afterwards. My shorts dried invisibly and quickly, my underpants stayed wet for some time. 
I’ve wet myself in the car on a few occasions as well. 

When at the beach, who wants to get up from laying down on your towel or sitting in your beach chair to walk all the way to some nasty restroom? Not me.  I prefer to take a few steps, wade in the water, and let it go.  If sitting in a beach chair and few people around, just stay in place, let it go, and later cover it with sand.  You can put your cooler on one side to limit the number of people who may be able to see you.

• 4 weeks later...

We have a rainy season.  If I'm wearing a long coat or have been rain soaked, I'll pee as needed anywhere not very close to others.

In our warm season, I like reading on a beach blanket (in my back yard, beach or park).  If I plan to continue reading long enough for the pee to dry, I pee my shorts while reading.

My next older cousin doesn't mind peeing through her clothing.  When hoping for a wink or smile from passing boys, she squats behind a log or thick bush to hide her stream while showing her peeing body posture.

Guest cauallywet

I have definitely done this but only when Im alone. Sometimes when Im working at home Ill just put a towel down and wet whatever Im wearing or if Im outside and by myself Ill just let go. Tbh its really hot haha