Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Incontinent girl wearing pads. Does anybody know the source of these videos?

1 hour ago, strokeknight2 said:

I wonder if she's a content creator on a site that sells videos. They're pretty low production, but she seems to go into a lot of detail and get pretty close up for someone talking about a medical issue.

Also, and speaking from experience, she is either VERY Confident in her pads, or she is not incontinence, because I can't imagine wearing grey tights like that, even with a good pad!

On 3/25/2021 at 8:12 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Also, and speaking from experience, she is either VERY Confident in her pads, or she is not incontinence, because I can't imagine wearing grey tights like that, even with a good pad!

Totally depends on the degree of incontinence. If it's just a few drops of leakage, say from strain, pads are totally fine. Yes, that's incontinence too.

20 hours ago, Bedwettingchik12 said:

Or she’s new to the leaking and doesn’t really realize that can end badly. So probably overconfidence in her pads.

True 🙂 

I was just chuckling because I definitely owned grey tights/sweats like those when I was younger and leaking much more often, but they were definitely not ones I wore anywhere outside at all, ever 🙂

The majority of the content related to absorbent products concern AB or DL. Those are usually kink situations, they don't reflect the reality.

The most common type of incontinence, that affect also young women, is stress incontinence. Leaks occurs while sneezing, laughing or doing sport activities. It is a subtle type of leaking because it happens without warning, without urge.

I get turned on by "normal situations" where a girl would wear a pad for safety to collect the spurts like the one in the video segments. Sadly there is almost no content of this type. The girl in this video is cute and act credibly, it is not a scene where she wears a thick diaper and she tells that she really enjoy masturbating in it. She describe what a normal girl would do, wearing a discreet pad "just in case". The only one close to that were produced by Bella Marie, but there is not much on the market.

Does anybody know know a source for that kind of content?

Edited by abcdia (see edit history)
On 3/26/2021 at 8:50 AM, Dutchdreamer said:

Totally depends on the degree of incontinence. If it's just a few drops of leakage, say from strain, pads are totally fine. Yes, that's incontinence too.

Exactly... incontinence doesn’t just mean total loss of control, in which case she would need to wear a nappy. There’s as many types and causes as there are underwear options for it!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...