Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any tips on bedwetting for someone who has never been able to?

23 minutes ago, Dunney said:

Have you tried Forrest Grant's books? They're available from Amazon and some other on-line retailers. They're aimed largely at adult babies, but there's a lot about bedwetting. There's a "how to" section in the more technical one. The others are novels.

I have not! I will definitely be looking into those. Thank you!

It can really be hard to break potty training, but it can be done. 

I suggest you start by getting into the bed when you really need to go. start with a sitting position, and just give your self time to relax the muscles. It can help to imagine that you are sitting on the toilet. Just like when you are on the toilet, it may take a few minutes, so give yourself time, and just continue to relax. You can build on the experience from there.

D

I've never actually wet the bed, and I don't know if I'd like it. It's kind of weird that I never have, though, because I have dreams in which I'm peeing all the time. If my bladder is full enough, it's always woken me up. It's just impossible for me to fall back asleep through that discomfort, even if I don't want to get up and want to just wait until morning. The closest I've come to wetting the bed is when I accidentally took two sleeping pills instead of just one, and woke up to find I was kind of dribbling into my pajamas and had to rush to the toilet to avoid a total soaking.  So, you could try taking an over-the-counter sleeping pill (Like ZzzQuil) and see if that makes you sleep through your need to pee. 

A now regular bed wetter, for me the catalyst was beer.  Years ago I established the habit of sleep wetting by drinking a beer or two or even three before retiring for the night.  Once engrained beer wasn’t needed and here we are.  It might work for you.

Just be careful, as desirable as bed wetting is you don’t want to become an alcoholic bed wetter.

On 3/25/2021 at 5:21 PM, segaface said:

So, you could try taking an over-the-counter sleeping pill (Like ZzzQuil) and see if that makes you sleep through your need to pee. 

The question with that is do they want to wake up soaked, freshly soaked or peeing? I personally am not too geared up on sleeping meds but if it was effective enough they might sleep through it to a point beyond theyd want to wake up- which I mean if theyre fine experementing with to fin that point it could be fun. Personally while I haven't wet the bed- I would recomend trying to weaken your bladder through holds if you can- maybe some rapid desperation or just a really long one that ends like 2 hours before bed so you have enough time to fill back up. Iv also heard that it can be useful to try peeing clothed while lying in a bath or something so your body gets more used to releasing like that

My old girl friend became a nightly sleep wetter.   Alcohol was a strong catalyst,  she had weakness for the booze.  She told me that during her adult life she probably wet the bed about 10 or 12 times.   When we first started dating she agreed to wet her pants for me.  She stay at my place and we drank a lot of beer.   Tried had to wet her pants be she could not let go.  Eventually she was in such discomfort I led her in the bathroom, lowered her pants and sat her on the toilet.   When she released her stream I cupped my hands under her and massaged her with the hot urine - she experienced a peegasm.   Later that night she woke me up to say "I just wet her whole bed" - she must have thought I'd be unhappy about that but I was pleased.  We lived together for about three years and eventually she was wetting every night.  If she woke up dry in the middle of the night she's do to the bathroom,, but if she woke up wet she just go in the bed and resume sleeping.