Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Desperate Streamer part 2

36 minutes ago, n2pe said:

Desperate Streamer part 2

In this long desperation video this beautiful girl holds her pee for 20 min because she don't wanna take off his costume and because she did not want to break the seal. Enjoy!! and if there is good feedback and more posts like this I will post part 3.

where did you find this video?

@happymadman567 I recorded it myself from twitch. 

I FOUND A REALLY LONG AND GOOD ONE! It's in spanish but good anyway, rn I haven't got time to record it so I post the link here to see if someone can rip it before i'ts taken down. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/944135607 --> young and pretty gamer girl says she needs to pee bad at 2h 30 min mark more or less but she is very shy and stubborn and refuses to go to the toilet til the end of the stream although their viewers beg her to

6 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

These are great, thanks for sharing. By the way, you can download the streams in their original quality using the free Twitch Leecher: https://github.com/Franiac/TwitchLeecher/releases

The problem is that the file sizes are huge so you would need to edit them down to the relevant parts.

You can choose the starting and ending timestamp with twitch leecher, so you can download just the relevant part, it is really easy to use, unfortunately I'm having problems with my pc and I'll not be able to download it for the next couple days

17 hours ago, n2pe said:

I FOUND A REALLY LONG AND GOOD ONE! It's in spanish but good anyway, rn I haven't got time to record it so I post the link here to see if someone can rip it before i'ts taken down. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/944135607 --> young and pretty gamer girl says she needs to pee bad at 2h 30 min mark more or less but she is very shy and stubborn and refuses to go to the toilet til the end of the stream although their viewers beg her to

Nice one, even though she doesn't look that desperate I really liked how (for those who don't understand) at around 2h 50 someone asks her to go pee with the headphones on and she asks if he has a pee fetish, that he can tell her the truth because it's a safe space. The guy later teases her more with wanting to hear her pee and she jokes that he has a "pee problem". Is she the first streamer that seems to be aware that this is a thing? I haven't seen many of these so that caught me by surprise 🙂

Edited by pipegar (see edit history)
On 3/22/2021 at 7:02 AM, n2pe said:

Here I ripped it, about the last 35min of the stream. I chose that timestamp as a guess because I don't speak a word of Spanish so I'm going on faith here.

@n2pe how do you find these streams/vods?

For any of you guys that are a little of an advanced user, there's a python program on GitHub to download all chat messages from a vod, called TCD(twitch chat downloader), I usually use it and ctrl+f to find relevant keywords

EDIT: this one https://github.com/PetterKraabol/Twitch-Chat-Downloader

Edited by omocbc (see edit history)
1 hour ago, TFBphenomenon said:

How long ago was this? 

I scrubbed the past broadcasts that are still up on her page and she has a habit of getting desperate almost every time, its pretty incredible. Most of the time she tries to last the whole stream or at least 3 hours without going or mentioning her need, and other times she gets desperate earlier on.  I'm in the process of ripping a few of these to try and cut them down to relevant parts but take a look at this one:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/926798221?filter=archives&sort=time

At 1 hour 45 mins she says she has to pee pretty badly after fidgeting and having her hand over her bladder for about 40 minutes leading up to that. Later on she mentions she has to pee really, really bad but manages to go the rest of the stream without going. 

2018443395_ScreenShot2021-03-25at8_10_09PM.thumb.png.9c5cf0863524198ec237def798a1fae2.png

She squirms and denies herself the bathroom for quite awhile in the yoga one too:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/896930715?filter=archives&sort=time

Check at around 1 hour 40min and beyond. Extremely fidgety and her chat is saying things like "go pee ffs" and "go pee vixxii you're doing the pee dance again"  and she shyly admits she didn't want to because she already was away on a phone call, which she was visibly desperate during. 

Def take a scrub through her saved broadcasts.

Some really good clips, thanks

14 hours ago, TFBphenomenon said:

At 1 hour 45 mins she says she has to pee pretty badly after fidgeting and having her hand over her bladder for about 40 minutes leading up to that. Later on she mentions she has to pee really, really bad but manages to go the rest of the stream without going. 

you are wrong check at 2:24:49

20 hours ago, TFBphenomenon said:

Check at around 1 hour 40min and beyond. Extremely fidgety and her chat is saying things like "go pee ffs" and "go pee vixxii you're doing the pee dance again"  and she shyly admits she didn't want to because she already was away on a phone call, which she was visibly desperate during. 

The second video you linked, she gets desperate a few times.

Vixxxie showed some desperation once again on today's stream, this is starting to look like a pattern

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/964110409

she first mentions it at around 3:16:40, it's not a really long one, but you can see some signs of her need before that

On 3/24/2021 at 7:06 PM, polly33 said:

Just a question, why not make a Twitch streamer threat instead of several parts? Anyways thanks for sharing these 🙂

And btw, we should definitely have a topic dedicated to streamers

Edited by omocbc (see edit history)
On 3/25/2021 at 5:28 PM, TFBphenomenon said:

How long ago was this? 

I scrubbed the past broadcasts that are still up on her page and she has a habit of getting desperate almost every time, its pretty incredible. Most of the time she tries to last the whole stream or at least 3 hours without going or mentioning her need, and other times she gets desperate earlier on.  I'm in the process of ripping a few of these to try and cut them down to relevant parts but take a look at this one:

2018443395_ScreenShot2021-03-25at8_10_09PM.thumb.png.9c5cf0863524198ec237def798a1fae2.png

She squirms and denies herself the bathroom for quite awhile in the yoga one too:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/896930715?filter=archives&sort=time

Did anyone happen to grab this yoga one? It doesn’t seem to be there anymore when you click the link...

On 3/24/2021 at 1:11 PM, ripzipzap said:

Here I ripped it, about the last 35min of the stream. I chose that timestamp as a guess because I don't speak a word of Spanish so I'm going on faith here.

I'm hispanic and speak spanish daily. At 19:23 she says literally "if I'm moving around all the time, it's because I have to pee a lot"...so confirmation.

As I keep watching I'll add more: at 25:48 she says "to wait, what are you saying I'm peeing myself" ..peeing herself she doesn't mean she is peeing herself..the first part I mentioned at 19:23 she says "orinando" which basically means I need to pee, but directly translated it means I'm peeing myself, but rarely do people in spanish mean they are actually peeing themselves when they say that, it's said as I need to pee. At 25:48 a chatter says to wait..I didn't catch for what, but she reads it "to wait, what are you saying I'm peeing myself". Here she uses the word meando instead of orinando, which also translates to I'm peeing myself, but is said as I need to pee, but when you use the word meando it means more like you have to go pee really bad.

Right after that at 25:54 she laughs and says "what are you saying" while giggling.."that I wanted to cut off cause I need to pee bad"...again using the word meando which is said more when you have to pee really bad.

At 26:30 she reads that someone told her to stand up..but I'm guessing they meant for her to go pee. She follows that with "I'm not going to get up because every time I get up to go pee you laugh at me"...so this is a regular thing on her streams. So yes keep watching her streams lol.

Ok, at 28:20 she says "it's that, I have 3 hours I'm peeing myself"..again not literally, and I'm not sure if she is just exaggerating because she has been holding it for a while but just saying 3 hours..or if she has had to pee for 3 hours and up til the point of this video is when she has to pee really bad.

Between 29:15-29:20 it seems the users are teasing her for needing to pee, and at 29:20 someone said "pee yourself"..she just said no no..

At 29:25..at this point they are picking on her..and she said "if you all would know the embarassment I have everytime I have to get up..."..and just left it at that..

At 29:30 they tell her to get up..and she says well..let's see, and she again says about how they laugh at her..

At around 31:12 is when the go pee with the headphones on teasing and the pee fetish comment comes up that was mentioned above by a previous user here.

She did mention not long after that, that she was meaning to cut off a half hour prior, so around the time this video started is when she wanted to cut off the stream and go pee...but she obviously didn't.

She didn't want to get up and go pee while the stream was on because I guess they make fun of her..so she waited until she cut the stream off. I mean she was basically fidgeting for a half hour so that's a half hour of desperation, I like the video..and it's obvious by the comments and chatting that her needing to pee happens often.

I think I caught all the pee mentions, everything else was mostly chatting and talking about the game they were playing..

Edited by Jay Loo (see edit history)
Guest ollik38
On 4/4/2021 at 5:10 PM, n2pe said:
3h 32 min the streamer (probably drunk) goes to the toilet and forgets to turn off the mic so we can hear a loud and long hissing sound, enjoy 😉 

Great find 😁 AikoBliss is another one of my go-tos - she's always very vocal about her need to pee.

I've ripped this one as she will inevitably remove the video once she finds out about her mistake, lol. (I have to do it by link as it's too big for me to upload, hopefully someone else can)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qkfz42bs7d270fh/AikoBliss_-_TITLE_-_01.04.21_Trim.mp4/file

• 3 weeks later...