Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

MoonLight Magic Media Request

So super late in my teenage years I heard about this person called moonlight magic, by the time I even knew she was a thing any traces of her where pretty much gone. So can anyone pm me any pictures, videos, stories forum posts etc of this model. With what little I heard and seen of her she had a massive capacity and if possible are we allowed to link any pictures and videos of her on this forum? If so instead of pm me just post it here, I would really appreciate and media of this model. 

Hello!
I have what you might say, a knack for finding things...
Im not sure who this is, so it might be a different person. You didn't provide any description of her, or sites she used to be on.
But Here. (search for Moonlight Magic on the page, and you'll see a comment she made. To view her profile, you will need an account)

Here is a post of other's discussing her here on omorashi.org

I found indications that she may, have signed up for an account here. But the site seems to be closed, not sure if permanent or temporarily

She posted on 

Moonlight_Magic
4/6/11 03:45PM "
I am retired from the holding scene and would just like to say goodbye to everyone.

I am sorry but I won't be hosting any more blogs or doing any more videos."

She came back in 2017, to the holdingit forum in 2017 under the name Cassanovas Bitch

At some point, she went to a site called Fetlife under the name "Paolozzi"

From what i saw, she changed her username, alot. And moved around to different communities. Im not sure if this was for privacy reasons or what. But, several of her blogs, are completely gone. It seems like she tried to erase her existence. The moonlight magic account can still be found through the wayback machine, but i think thats just because she lost her password and couldnt delete her posts.

Sorry to disappoint, but i couldn't find any media... unless that first link has some...  With more information, i might be able to. But i traced back everywhere i could find that she went, and its all deleted, and when i try to access it through archives or other means, it gives me an error.

Sources:
Waybackmachine (archive of holdingit, where she was active)
Personal tool that searches everywhere for keywords, phrases, anything
Google
Here

Maybe you might have better luck than me. Also sorry for the white black highlighting.. idk where it came from and i cant get it to go away

Edited by littlekyky (see edit history)