Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Choice A

1188832800_ElgenReachinglimit.thumb.png.bb62c627b90fe73ae816dacd0fb1173a.png

Elgen's heart pounded. She was too scared to make a go for the bathroom. The bullies turned and caught a glance of her, causing her to duck back behind a wall. She was at her limit, her bladder on the verge of bursting, she help but grab her crotch and squeeze her legs, blushing at the idea of everyone noticing. She looked behind her and saw the stair well, and an idea popped in her head. I can't believe I'm even thinking of this....but what if I peed under the stairwell? she thought. She had a half-filled water bottle she could empty herself in partially. She quickly hobbled her way into the stairwell, and found a secluded corner. It was hard with everyone bustling in and out, but there was a pile of mats and loose equipment she could hide behind. She waddled behind the concealment, leaving a tiny trail of droplets where she walked, and bent down slightly, too strained to try and crouch. She pulled out her bottle and undid the cap, and began to quietly pour out its contents. However the sight of the pouring liquid caused her to wince, so she stopped. She set the bottle down and undid her trousers, dropped them to the floor, and pulled her panties down. Pee was already starting to leak through and a tiny stream formed. She panicked, trying to grab her bottle as she lost control, but she was able to finally position the opening over her crotch and pee inside.

She was so terrified that someone would come around and see her half naked and peeing, and her fear was well founded. Just around the corner popped four undesirable heads: the bullies. When they caught a glance of her in the hallway, the followed her to cause trouble, and followed her trail of pee droplets to behind the corner.

"Um, I'm pretty sure this isn't the bathroom," one of them taunted.

Elgen was startled, immediately standing up and pulling up her pants, but her pee still torrenting out, too satisfying to stop. Her pants were completely soaked top to bottom, back to front. Her panties were so soaked they felt like they were dissolving. She didn't have any words, only tears.

"Wow, you need a diaper," another bully taunted, "you can't even go two classes without peeing."

Another chimed in, "We even saw the little puddle you left in your math class!"

Elgen, mortified, covered the bottom of her face with her shirt. "Please don't tell anyone!" she begged, knowing she'd become the laughing stock of the school. "Please! I'm begging you, I'll do anything!"

The bullies raised eyebrows in intrigue. "Anything?" they asked. Elgen made an audible gulp as she realized she was about to regret her choice of words. She really didn't want anyone to know she peed herself, but she also didn't want to be bullied. She sheepishly waited for the bullies to lay their demands.

"I bet you want to get out of those soaked clothes, right?" asked one of the bullies. Elgen did always keep a spare set of clothes in her locker from the few times she did have accidents, though none of those accidents were ever big and humiliating like the one she just had now. She nodded.

"Then you should probably give use those soaked clothes so you can get into something dry," another bully added. All four girls were grinning and chuckling. Elgen process their demand and immediately recoiled in embarrassments.

"S-so you want me to...." Elgen muttered, "....y-you want me to take my pants off?"

"Otherwise we'll need to be forced to tell the school about this accident, and nobody will ever believe your side of the story," taunted the bully.

"OK OK!" cried Elgen, removing her soaked trousers and handing them over to one of the varsity girls.

"Thank you for paying your pee tax!" she responded, and walked off with her friends to gym. Elgen also had to go to the same gym class, but now she was in her soaked panties, exposed. She remained hidden behind the stairwell corner in humiliation, thinking of how to get to class without being seen. She couldn't be late either, otherwise the teacher would see her in her underwear too. Thankfully she had gym clothes in the changing room in her personal locker, and gym class always gave extra time for showering. But she needed a plan to get through a crowded hallway without being seen half naked and soaked in pee.

Free answers.

*Use things in the stairwell*

1138064703_ElgenMortified.thumb.png.1d628fb6c4f4b9d541d3fc0d19629545.png

Elgen began to pick at the equipment in the stairwell. There weren't many candidates to help her in her predicament; the mats were too big and heavy to be useful, and everything else was either a full cardboard box or a tool. She could empty the contents of a cardboard box, but everyone would know she was pantsless if she wore a box. She began to panic when her options started running out, the stress causing her to leak a little more. Guess she still had a little left in her. Then, finally she found some relief: a trash bag. She got the trash bag and wrapped it around her waist. Elgen still wanted to be careful about being seen since it would be obvious she lost her trousers, but at least the trash bag was much less conspicuous. After one deep breath to calm her down, she left the stairwell and began her way to gym class. There she could at least get some real clothes from her locker.

She peaked and darted between corners and pillars in the hallway. It was packed with people, and she kept herself near the most distracted crowds to avoid being seen. She tried to stay calm, avoiding any attention, but inside her heart pounded. I can't believe I'm walking around school in a TRASH BAG! she thought. Elgen was sure what was happening could only happen in some cartoon plot or internet forum fiction, but here she was now. Thankfully, though surprisingly, Elgen was well on the way to making it to gym class on time, but then she saw down the hallway the varsity girls, showing off her wet trousers they grabbed. Attention was being raised, people began to chuckle and gossip. Elgen had to be more and more careful as students now began looking for her to laugh at. She picked up the pace towards the changing room until she felt a sudden tug by her side.

*TEAR*

Her trash bag got caught on some loose metal on a locker, and tore right off. Elgen froze in disbelief before quickly regaining her senses and beginning to blush. The hallway grew quiet before erupting in laughter. "Holy shit!" some student called out, "Elgen totally pissed herself and lost her pants!" Elgen screamed and tugged her shirt down, making a sprint for the changing room to beat the crowd as they began pulling phones out to snap pictures. She burst through the door, and slammed it shut, leaning on the door to hold it closed and catch her breath. She burst in tears, Why is this happening to me! After a brief emotional unbottling, she stood up straight and made her way to her locker to grab fresh clothes: a simple pair of gym shorts, a spare t-shirt to sweat in, and multiple spare panties for sweat and accidents alike. Grabbing a pile of clothes, a towel, and body wash, she made her way to the shower to clean up. Elgen was the first one in the changing room, so she was almost done when she heard people begin to enter the room. The room bustled with activity, while Elgen stayed in the shower longer to calm down with some hot water on her back.

In the back of the room she could hear a familiar sound. The sound of varsity girls gossiping. The bullies were now in the room, and Elgen had to be careful to not get bugged. She turned off the shower, dried up, and changed in the shower stall, too self conscious to change in front of even other girls. The very second she opened the stall door, despite trying to not catch anyone's attention, the bullies spotted her. 

"We saw you had a fun stroll in the hallway," taunted one of the bullies.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Elgen yelled angrily.

"Jeez, we're just having some fun. Do you not like fun?" the bullies jeered. "Hey everyone! Elgen doesn't like it when people have fun!"

Elgen turned around and quickly made her way to the exit to get out. She was so angry and humiliated that she began to feel a familiar feeling in her abdomen. W-what!? Elgen asked herself. I....I literally just emptied myself in public, why do I have to go again!? It wasn't like a full bladder's worth of liquid magically appeared, she was just so stressed that she was becoming more sensitive to any pee in her system, though the water she was forced to chug before last class probably didn't help. Unfortunately, it was too late to use the bathroom before being tardy. Fortunately, she could easily hold it this class as long as nothing too stressful happened. She entered the basketball court and saw the angry and miserable looking gym instructor blowing his whistle. On the back of the court the white board had the lesson plan for today.

What does gym class have in store for Elgen?

Free answer

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

So gym is about situps, stretching, lunging, and then basketball. Elgen should pee a little bit during the situps, teamed of course with one of the bullies who prevents her from closing her legs. After she loses control, the gym teacher asks if she wants to change, but the bullies know she's already wearing her change and say " it's not a big deal, she already pissed herself once today, right Elgen," to which she of course replies while looking down "true." So then they return to warming up, this time lunges, where the bullies take pictures of her as she lunges with her clearly visible wet patch. They laugh as the wet patch gets bigger, and a puddle starts to form. One of the bullies lights up with glee and raises her hand, asking the teacher "Elgen made a puddle, she wants to know where the rags are to clean it up," causing Elgen to blush and everyone to laugh. The teacher, not catching the joke, says in the closet and sends Elgen to go clean up her puddle in her wet clothes.

That would be my suggestions at least.

• 3 months later...

So since nothing happened and I like the idea, I kind of want to take over the story. You can tell me not to if you oppose, but I would offer some options that I would flush out more than the above bridge to a new part of the story. 

a) Elgen makes a dash to go home when sent to get the rags, but is stopped by the teacher

b) Elgen goes to the office, to be able to call to get a new pair of clothes

c) Elgen obediantly cleans up her puddle and returns to class in her wet pants

• 3 weeks later...