• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Posting my story - even the non-fetish bits

Question

I’ve on an off kept a sort of diary for most of my life. Some years ago, I used this to write up some key omorashi and pee related experiences, but stopped when my then partner and I went our separate ways.

I continued writing the sort of diary, and recently started feeling the urge to share bits of it again. Only pee fetish events start quite late for my partner and I, I’d like to tell more of our story leading up to then. I guess that means up to half the ‘chapters’ will hardly include pee.

Is this site the right place to post such tales? I’m sort of thinking of beginning the posts on the off topic forum then posting the more omorashi chapters on the experiences forum? What are your thoughts? Is there even an audience for that sort of story here?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Charlie Kirby (see edit history)

1 answer to this question

It depends in what context. If the stories are impactful or have a lesson to them, then they may be interesting to me. I suppose there's no way of knowing if others would find them interesting until you post them, so I say go for it.