• Real
    • Fantasy
  3. 3. Your position?

• Side by side, facing each other
    • Big spoon
    • Little spoon
    • On top
    • On bottom

Did that cuddly thing with my partner a while ago and it was awesome (will do it again). We were lying on the bed, first desperate, not really able to let go. I´m not used to pee lying down, and my partner had only wet himself on purpose once before so it was even harder for him. But then after a while we started peeing our jeans a little at a time (easier for my partner to start wetting after I had already wet his crotch). We changed positions, hugged, kissed and masturbated inbetween.  It went on for a long time until we were soaked and the whole bed was a puddle. Great evening! 

My partner and I have talked about maybe doing something like this someday. Neither of us has ever deliberately peed ourselves for fun before, we prefer to hold it to the limit and then enjoy the feeling of barely making it. We've discussed if maybe it would be fun to both desperate in bed and actually let ourselves lose control together. We'd have to find something to protect the bed with first, though. 

4 hours ago, surrealexp said:

There's no "just my partner" option but I'm mostly into the idea of a pretty girl bedwetting while we cuddle.

Big spoon would be amazing -- but also the cuddling position where the girl has her hand on my chest and one leg up and over me would be hot. Not sure there's a name for that, but it's great for regular cuddling, let alone wet cuddling.

This sounds really nice too.